SpartAce Is Coming To Running Man (Special Chapter)

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Hyo stepped out from the room, she was startled to find all the men surrounded her for an explanation.

"What was that about?" Jae Suk asked.

Next was Kwang Soo, "Noona.. did something happened between the two of you?"

"That hyung just confessed to you, isn't he? So what did you tell him?" Haha was getting excited.

But Suk Jin came out with a conclusion, "These two must have been secretly dating behind our back!".

 

Annoyed by the non-stop interrogation from the male casts of Running Man, the 'Angry Bird Ji Hyo' appeared and put a stop to the excitement, "Yaa! Enough with the assumptions! There's nothing going on inside that room.. arachi?". Jae Suk smirked as he could easily read from her facial expression, "Ji Hyo aah.. you're being too obvious with your face blushing like red tomato! Geok-jeong ma.. we will support whoever you chose to be with!". Then Haha playfully tousled her hair as if she's a kid, "Finally my little sister has fallen in love! Be careful with the Tiger.. arachi?"

 

She pushed Haha's hand away and shouted another "Yaa!" at the short guy, causing everyone else to laugh out loud at her defensive mode. They already knew that Ji Hyo will never spill out the story, so the men's next target is the Commander himself. They gathered around his bed, all eyes fixed on Jong Kook who could read what was going on in everyone's mind. "Are you going to tell us or should we do an investigation here?" Jae Suk tried to intimidate the Tiger Kook, but he just let out a small laugh.

 

"Just be honest with us, hyung. You like our Ji Hyo.. aren't you?" Haha smiled cheekily as he provoked Jong Kook into admitting his feeling for the Ace. The Commander hadn't stop laughing, to which Kwang Soo questioned, "You're laughing because it's true.. right hyung? Waa.. daebak!". "Are you two official now?" Suk Jin seeking for confirmation. Jong Kook smiled sheepishly as he shook his head, "She told me to take it slow. Ji Hyo wasn't sure if we're ready for a relationship... which means I'm going to need help from all of you to prove myself to her."

 

But there's another problem which was highlighted by Kwang Soo, "Then what about Gary hyung? Shouldn't we include him in our plan?". The men sighing as they remembered that both Gary and Ji Hyo are part of Monday Couple, which is one of the main factors that made Running Man a popular variety show. Should the actress acknowledge her relationship with Jong Kook openly, that could be a threat to the programme rating and the existence of Monday Couple. "Let me explain to Gary about this. I'm sure he'll understand," Jong Kook suggested and agreed by the others.

 

A week later, the Commander returned to Running Man and was given a warm welcome by the members and crews. Jong Kook chose to stand next to Ji Hyo most of the time - just as discussed among the rest of the male casts. They made it look as natural as possible so that the actress wouldn't feel uncomfortable or suspicious of their intent, which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter