Dinner With SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two love birds were cooking dinner together, having fun teasing each other and once in a while stealing a kiss just like a newly married couple. Since Jong Kook is a better cook, she let him handled the food while she prepared the ingredients for him. Jong Kook kept babbling about the importance of using only organic vegetables, so Ji Hyo stop him by stuffing his mouth with the salad that she just cut. The Commander retaliated by dipping his finger into the bowl of mayonnaise and smudging her cheek with it. When she pouted at him, Jong Kook kissed her cheek to clean the white cream from her face. They were happy together.

 

"Oppa.. this is nice!" Ji Hyo complimented her boyfriend after tasting the first dish that he prepared for them. Jong Kook smiled proudly when she continued to praise him by saying, "You're truly Mr. Capable.. my Mr. Capable!". "Eat well princess.. I made them specially for you," he said while scooping the food for his girlfriend. But their dinner was interrupted by a phone call on Ji Hyo's mobile, "Yoboseyo? Ah yeah.. arasso. I will be there around 5pm. Ne.. (let out a small laugh). Kamsahamnida!". Jong Kook was curious with the phone call. Since they became a couple, the Sparta always have an urge to 'filter' all the phone calls that were made to his Ace. With eyes fixed on her happy face, Jong Kook asked, "Who dare to speak to my girlfriend at this hour?"

 

Ji Hyo knew her man was easily jealous by a simple phone call, "Ah.. oppa. That was a PD from a talk show. He was just reminding me of the schedule for tomorrow." "Jeongmal? So why were you laughing?" Jong Kook prompted another question. Ji Hyo shook her head, she could only smile at his dictatorship. Being a girlfriend to a man known as the Commander means she needs to get used to be 'in control' by Jong Kook. She never took it personally although she no longer has the freedom of choice. Ji Hyo appreciates her overprotective Jong Kook. That's how she knew he really care about her.

 

"I was just being polite when he mentioned that he is a fan of mine," Ji Hyo explained herself while shoving food into . "He better stick to being a fan.. I really can't trust guys nowadays," Jong Kook babbled on. The Ace giggled, "Aren't you a guy as well?". "Well I'm different. I'm Song Ji Hyo's man. The one and only!" he emphasized on his words with a serious tone. "Arasso.. arasso, Mr. Song Ji Hyo's man. No one has a better place in my heart except you. But what are you going to do about Running Man? Do you want me to talk to the PD?" Ji Hyo offered to help, but Jong Kook immediately declined, "Aish this lady.. I just told you to limit your conversation with other guys. Now you want to talk to the PD all by yourself? Shiro!"

 

Again their dinner was disturbed by another phone call. This time Ji Hyo decided to ignore it the moment she saw the caller ID. But Jong Kook couldn't stand the continuous ringing, "Who is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter