Hunting With The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jong Kook hyung! Jong Kook hyung!" from afar the Commander heard his name being summoned by Kwang Soo. It seems like the giraffe was either in trouble or in the midst of chasing someone. But judging from his trembling voice, the Commander assumed that he must be the 'victim' instead.

 

As usual, he will follow the voice and prepare himself to rescue his team members. In his mind, Jong Kook could hear the soundtrack of Sparta movie being played as his background music. He always make sure that his 'aura' will be felt and feared by the enemy even from several feet away. That's how he intimidates his opponents.

 

The moment Jong Kook's figure appeared in the middle of the fight, Junsu immediately retreated and gave up on Kwang Soo. Seeing the criminal fleeing in fear has heightened the tall guy's confidence, "I will let you go this time! But there will be no more mercy after this!". Jong Kook was literally annoyed by Kwang Soo's cocky statement, "Yaa! What makes you think he ran away because of you?!". Kwang Soo chuckled in ashamed, "Oh hyung.. I was just trying to scare him!"

 

Spontaneously Jong Kook smashed the back of Kwang Soo's head, "Aren't you supposed to eliminate that guy instead of scaring him away?! Aish.. hopeless Kwang Soo." Jong Kook was about to walk away and turn his back on the tall guy, but he paused when he heard a 'familiar' sound coming from the maknae, "Yaa.. did you just spit on me?!". Kwang Soo shook his hands so fast to deny what he did - all because he was afraid of the tiger's fierce stare at him. But that wasn't a personal thing between the two men. Beyond the reality show, Kwang Soo is actually one of Jong Kook's favourite guys to hang out with.

 

"Ji Suk Jin.. OUT! Ji Suk Jin.. OUT!"

 

The Running Man members were not surprised to hear the announcement about the Big Nose's elimination. In fact, almost all of them were making fun by declaring "Race start!" to their VJs. Only now they played the game more seriously and began to actively hunt for their opponents. On the third floor, Jae Suk was running away at a lightning speed after being discovered by Yoochun who was hunting for the citizens. Haha who saw the 'chasing' scene quickly made his way to the third floor using the emergency stairs to rescue the national emcee. Everyone was busy running and hiding all around in an attempt to be the ultimate winner.

 

Even though she feared for her safety, Ji Hyo refused to give up and kept searching for the rest of the 'R' files wherever she went. Time was moving too slow when you're being hunted, that she prayed for the game to be over soon. Ji Hyo was overjoyed when she found a 'R' file between the stack of papers that she almost cried a happy tears for her success. "Junsu will be eliminated if Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter