Free From The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week after the press conference was filled with attending interviews, photo shoots and several other talk shows. SpartAce became the talk of the town in the entertainment industry, as reporters were busy getting the latest updates on their wedding preparations and love story. Though the never-ending attention she got from the medias made her restless, Ji Hyo couldn't help from feeling excited knowing that her happiest moment would just be a month away. But there's another thing that made her smiled like never before.

 

Since the last text message that she sent to him, Ji Hyo hasn't heard anything from Jaejoong or seen him around her. She's literally enjoying a more peaceful life - not having to worry about things that would threaten her relationship with Jong Kook or living in fear that someone is 'out there' to destroy her moment of happiness. She has found new courage to move on and face the world with confidence, knowing that all the rumours about her and Jaejoong had died naturally.

 

As she was no longer active in Running Man, Ji Hyo decided to accept an offer to shoot a tv commercial in China as her final project before she officially becomes 'Mrs. Kim Jong Kook'. It was a last minute job offered by a well known brand in that country, and the money was very attractive that it worth the long distance travelling. Besides, Ji Hyo felt like she needed her own 'vacation' while she was still 'single'. But of course, her future husband had a second thought about her plan to stay away from him.

 

"So you want me to miss you for that two weeks straight?" the Commander frowned when she informed him that she'd be leaving Korea the next day. She cupped his face in her hands and made him staring into her eyes, "Two weeks are not that long oppa. Besides.. you'll be too busy with Running Man and working on your new album anyway." He gently took her hands and placed them against his beating heart - trying to persuade the actress to reconsider her decision. "But this man doesn't want to be apart from his woman even for a day. He loves her very much.. in fact too much that he can't do anything except thinking of her," Jong Kook stared at Ji Hyo with puppy eyes and pouted his lips to make her feel guilty.

 

"That's cute, oppa! But I'm not going to fall for that sad look on your face," she scoffed at the Sparta who pretended to sulk like a little kid. Though it wasn't necessary for her to do so, Ji Hyo did her best to coax the muscular man till she got his permission to proceed with the job in China. That night she went home earlier to pack her stuff, then checked on her shooting schedule one last time with her agent before tucking herself under the blanket and snoozed on her bed.

 

Once she's ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter