SpartAce Is Back

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jong Kook.. OUT! Kim Jong Kook.. OUT!".

 

"Andwae!!" Jong Kook screamed as loud as he could, only to realize that it was just a bad dream. He kept tossing and turning in his own bed, but the Commander just couldn't get his mind off from thinking about the 'deal' that he made with Jaejoong. "Why did I accepted his stupid challenge? Should I tell Ji Hyo about it?" Jong Kook questioned himself. He grabbed his handphone from the side table and search for Ji Hyo's number, yet his finger refused to press on the call button. He stared at the clock, knowing that the woman would still be in her bed at 5am in the morning. Disturbing her beauty sleep is definitely not worth it, because all he would get was the sound of her snoring over the phone.

 

To kill the time, Jong Kook browsed through the media gallery in his handphone where he kept all the pictures and videos of her. Some were taken during the filming of Running Man, but there were others that he captured when they were on secret dates. He zoomed a picture to take a closer look at her pouty lips - reminded of how much he missed the taste of her cherry lipstick. "Ji Hyo aah.. can you live without me? Because I can't.. not without you," he talked to the picture and kissed it with love - hoping to reduce the pain of losing his woman to another man. Yes he was mad at her the moment he saw the article, but the conversation with Jaejoong had brought him back to her. Ji Hyo is his woman, so he needs to protect his Ace from any man with a bad intention.

 

Although her emotion was still affected by the 'incident' with Jaejoong, Ji Hyo had no choice but to show up at the meeting with the Running Man's PD. She put on her decent smile and greeted all the crews as she always does. "So who's my partner this time?" she asked. The PD's smile was a little bit different than usual, almost like he had something fishy going on in his mind. "Wae geu rae? You're making me nervous!" the actress let out a small laugh to hide her anxiety. Casually, the PD replied to her queries, "It's going to be a surprise. We can't tell you now.. but your role is to help the guest to win the special mission that is to eliminate the main target - Kim Jong Kook." Ji Hyo was surprised to hear the announcement, "Kim Jong Kook? Why him?". "Well.. let's just say that we had a unanimous vote for the Commander. After all, he's Mr. Capable!" the PD giggled while explaining how they arrived to the decision.

 

Before they ended the meeting, Ji Hyo joined the crew for breakfast. She was confused when all of them 'congratulate' her for no reason. "Waa.. finally you did it!" a crew said while shaking hand with her. Then another one held on her shoulder and added, "We're very happy for you! I guess we have to re-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter