The Hardest SpartAce Moment

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He doesn't care about the other victim. He obviously had no time to entertain questions from the people around him. Nevertheless, he was really upset when the crowd was too busy taking pictures and making statements instead of helping him to save her.

 

"Isn't that Song Ji Hyo? Is she still breathing?"

"Omo! Look at the blood! Will she survive?"

"I saw Ji Hyo being shot in front of my eyes. This is news!"

"They are not acting for a movie.. are they? Cause it looks so real!"

"Poor Song Ji Hyo. I don't think she will make it."

"I can't believe this.. Song Ji Hyo is dead!"

 

The Commander had lost his patience when he heard those cruel assumptions about his woman, "Shut up! Everyone just.. SHUT.. UP! Ji Hyo is not dead! She will not die! She can't die..". His voice gradually disappeared and replaced with continuous sobbing as Jong Kook was not able to hold his tears from flowing like a river. But no one understood his pain. Their status as celebrities became a 'curse' in such situation. Instead of lending a helping hand, the crowd continued to shower the couple with flashes of lights from the camera - capturing the 'once in a life time' moment and competing to be the first 'unofficial reporter' of the news.

 

Still, Jong Kook never let his eyes off his future wife. He was too afraid that she would be gone before he was ready to let her go. The wound made it difficult for Ji Hyo to breathe, so she was gasping for air when she tried to tell something to Jong Kook. Because of that, he had to lift her head slightly higher and placed his ear as close as possible to her face. "Oppa.. mianhae. I.. I broke my promise. I.. I might have to.. leave you."

 

"Andwae.. andwae! You will make it yeobo. You're the Ace.. remember? You're strong.. you're a fighter! Jaebal.. just stay with me. The ambulance will be here soon," drop of tears from his eyes fell onto her cheek, and made her cried too. Ten minutes later the medical officers came, but Ji Hyo was already unconscious in the arms of Jong Kook. "We're losing the patient! Prepare the defibrillators," one of the officers was giving instruction when her heart had stop beating once they took her to the ambulance. Jong Kook who was accompanying his woman could only lowered his head and prayed hard for her survival - hoping that everything will be fine in the end.

 

Though the hospital was only 15 minutes away, but to Jong Kook the journey took forever. Everytime Ji Hyo's heart stop beating, he felt like losing his mind. At one time, he wished that he was the one to receive the gunshot - not her. He knew she was still fighting for her life, but there's nothing much that he could do to help her. Ji Hyo was in a battle that no one can be part of, so now everything depends on her will to survive.

 

After she was taken to the emergency room, Jong Kook slowly dropped to the floor and leaned against the wall. His knees were too weak to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter