Taking Down The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Please oppa.. pick up the call!' Ji Hyo repeated the words in her mind like a mantra. She knew Jong Kook was probably caught up with his photo shoot, but she wanted to try her luck to reach her off-screen boyfriend on the line. Jaejoong must be hoping for their failure, because getting the Commander in the conversation was an unexpected twist to his 'fairytale'. Ji Hyo wanted to take down Jaejoong with his obsession once and for all, so she could live happily ever after with her one man. But she needed Jong Kook to play his part and together they shall defeat their common enemy with the power of SpartAce.

 

With nervous in his voice, Jaejoong demanded for the emcee to give up, "I don't think we should disturb Jong Kook's schedule. Let's try Haha.. he told me that he's free today!". Just a few seconds later the call was connected. "Yoboseyo?" Jong Kook sounded clueless as he didn't recognize the phone number. Everyone except Jaejoong were excited to hear from the Commander. Suddenly the studio was filled with voices screaming for SpartAce, which later provoked into a battle of supporters against the Jackal and Monday Couple as well. Everybody were chanting the name of their favourite couple.

 

Emcee: Calm down everyone! Let's have a chat with our phone guest, Kim Jong Kook. Yoboseyo.. Jong Kook ssi. I hope we're not interrupting you with your work. Do you know about the talk show that Ji Hyo ssi is attending today?

Jong Kook: Ne. She told me about it.

Emcee: Ah.. jinjja? I'm sure you can help us to clarify something. We're currently with Ji Hyo and her boyfriend Jaejoong..

Ji Hyo: (Immediately chipped in) He's not my boyfriend!

Emcee: (Giggled sheepishly) I mean.. her 'soon-to-be boyfriend' with us.. (glanced at Ji Hyo) Yaa.. I'm really scared to look at your face right now!

 

The audience burst into laughter when Ji Hyo gazed at the emcee with dagger eyes. Jong Kook was also laughing over the phone.

 

Emcee: Anyway.. Ji Hyo told us that you can testify her statement that she's NOT dating anyone. Is that true?

Jong Kook: Not really..

 

Ji Hyo mouth was agape in surprise while the crowd was getting enthusiastic to listen to the Commander.

 

Jong Kook: I know that there's a man out there who loves her unconditionally and he's the same man that stays in her heart.. but that person is NOT Jaejoong.

 

Jong Kook's statement was a shocking news for the crews and the audience. They began talking to each other as they tried to figure out who is telling the truth and who is staging an act. Some of them were observing and debating about Ji Hyo's reaction towards the answer from the Commander. Regardless, the Ace put on her decent smile and let the people to decide based on Jong Kook's words. For now, she need not say anything and just listened while her boyfriend sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter