Jackal Gone Wild

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Andwae!! Andwae!! They can't do this to me! Let me out of here! I want to see Song Ji Hyo!! Get your hands off me! Ji Hyo! Song Ji Hyo!" Jaejoong was screaming frantically on his bed after he watched the entertainment news about the incident at the talk show. Pieces of shattered glass were scattered everywhere - all came from the tv screen that was broken by the hallyu star when he threw his glass onto it. The nurses had to hold his hands and legs to control his aggressive behaviour, but that didn't stop him from struggling to break free.

 

The doctor came in and gave an instruction to the nurses, "Hold him down! I'm going to give an injection." Once the needle went through his skin, Jaejoong slowly became weak and fell asleep almost immediately. The nurses finally let go of their hands once he no longer moving and walked out from the room to attend to another patient. The moment the doctor left the room, Jaejoong's parents quickly approached him. "Otteoke doctor?! What else can be done to save our son?!" Mrs. Kim grabbed the doctor's jacket with tears flowing freely from her eyes.

 

Mr. Kim held his wife's shoulders softly, as he too was saddened by Jaejoong's condition. The old couple were praying hard for their son's recovery, but at this point of time it's unlikely for the young man to show an improvement. Even the doctor was having a hard time to explain about his patient, "For now he's been sedated and will be sleeping for a couple of hours. By the way, please convince Song Ji Hyo ssi to have a talk with us. We're going to need her help before we can begin the normal treatment."

 

Then the doctor excused himself to see another patient, leaving behind Jaejoong's parents to comfort each other. "This is all her fault! If only she didn't reject our son in front of everyone.. Jaejoong wouldn't have suffered so much right now!" the old lady began to blame Ji Hyo for his son's illness. Though he partially agreed with his wife, Mr. Kim didn't want to jump to conclusion that easily, "Let's give that lady some time to think and we'll talk to her again tomorrow. I'm sure if we're persistent.. she will change her mind and accept our son as she should." "But what if she refused? What options do we have?" the old lady began to lose hope. With a serious tone, Mr. Kim replied, "Leave it to me to decide. Whatever it takes.. I will make sure that Jaejoong will get what he wants."

 

Back in the villa, the news somehow has lowered her anxiety about her decision to proceed with her engagement to Jong Kook. Knowing that there are people out there who will never stop cheering for SpartAce gave her the confidence to accept the commitment as Jong Kook's fiancée. Perhaps, this is the answer to her problem with Jaejoong. "Oppa.. what do you have in mind for our engagement?" she asked with a mix of feelings between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter