Tale Of The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo had no idea that she was capable of destroying a young man's life that easily. All these years she has been working hard to earn her title as the Ace of Running Man, but in this case she didn't want to be the best in breaking other people's heart. Ji Hyo saw the pain in the eyes of his parents - seeing their son suffering from unrequited love. They must have placed high hopes for Jaejoong to be happy, but that is something he couldn't afford to have. Not as long as he's still waiting for her to love him back.

 

"What does it mean?" Ji Hyo asked although she already knew the answer. Honestly she wasn't keen to discuss about her personal relationship with Jaejoong's parents, but she didn't want to be rude to the elders. Despite all the bad things that he did to her, Ji Hyo doesn't want Jaejoong's parents to have negative impression on their beloved son. The Kim's family has suffered enough, so she wouldn't want to add to their misery by unravelling the details of Jaejoong's evil plan. The truth can wait at least until the critical hour is over.

 

It seems like answering to Ji Hyo's question wasn't an easy thing for the Kim's family. The old man took a deep breath with eyes fixed on his shoes as he explained about his son's condition, "When Jaejoong was fifteen, he was diagnosed with anxiety disorder.. one of the common mental illness. We thought he would be getting better as he aged, but we realized that he hasn't completely healed when the symptoms began to surface once again. Recently he spoke to us about you.. how important you are to him and that he loves you so much more than anyone else, but he couldn't brush off his fear of losing you to another man."

 

"From the way he talk, we know that our Jaejoong is literally obsessed with your presence and he really couldn't live with the fact that you haven't acknowledged his feeling," sadness was felt in Mrs. Kim's voice as she connected to her husband's story. The old lady continued to plead the actress to consider her son, "We know you must be feeling burden after hearing all these.. but will you be kind to this old lady and help to save our Jaejoong? It's really heartbreaking for us to see him in pain.. and as a mother I can't let my son be tortured like this. Jaejoong is our only son. He deserved to be happy. You can make him happy.. right?"

 

Yes, she could do that - if only her heart wasn't belong to someone else. But the reality made it impossible for the Ace to accept Jaejoong more than just a coworker or a friend. Ji Hyo was hoping that she could say something better to comfort the old couple, however she had no choice when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter