Another SpartAce In Town

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After ending the call with Ji Hyo, Jong Kook was ready to proceed with the Running Man shooting. Before introducing the guest, Jae Suk gave an opening remark, "The last couple of episodes have been very personal to some of the members. We all know from today, things will be a little bit different now that our Ace.. Song Ji Hyo will not be here with us like always. So on behalf of the Running Man family.. we wish to  say all the best in her future undertaking and not to forget we must congratulate her and the strongest player in Running Man.. our very own Kim Jong Kook for their upcoming wedding!"

 

Jong Kook nodded shyly as he received warm applause from his colleagues. If only Ji Hyo was there, he would have hugged her with pride, displaying his love for his woman in front of the camera. He imagined giving her lots of affection without fear. But Haha who noticed his beaming face took the opportunity to josh the Commander, "Just look at his face! I've never seen him blushing like that in front of the camera!". To add more fun, Gary played his role as a heartbroken Monday Boyfriend, "I so don't get this! I've been trying very hard for the last five years.. and the closest I get is a peck on the cheek! But all Jong Kook hyung did was chasing us around like a tiger yet he got the girl before me? Aish.."

 

"Gary aah.. maybe you should start searching for new Monday Girlfriend if you don't want the tiger to bite you!" Jae Suk was having fun teasing the rapper, and his comment was spiced up further by Suk Jin. "What doesn't work.. never work," the Big Nose hyung added, to which made the all the Running Man members burst into laughter. "Remember that we used to discuss about them? We were debating what should we name their child if the tiger and lioness got married," Jae Suk reminiscing the moment and Kwang Soo immediately filled in, "Isn't it Liger? Or something like that?".  

 

Being the subject of discussion made Jong Kook blushing even more. So he awkwardly playing with his cap and start to babble out of nervous, "Why were you talking about my child with Ji Hyo all of the sudden? Our guest is waiting!". "Wae? Are you thinking of flirting with the guest if we're having a female celebrity? Yaa.. I'm so going to report to Ji Hyo about this!" Jae Suk continued to provoke the Commander by shouting at the camera, "Ji Hyo aah.. your future husband is thinking of cheating on you! Please come back and keep him away from the ladies!". Jong Kook's immediately pulled Jae Suk back in line while saying, "Yaa.. yaa! Don't try to influence her to hate me.. arasso?"

 

Once everybody have settled down, the guest was introduced by the national emcee. All the men agape in awe when they saw a young, beautiful lady walked ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter