Announcement: Attention SpartAce Shippers!

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My beloved readers,

 

I hope you are enjoying this fanfic so far.

 

In the next chapter, I am thinking of incorporating real messages from SpartAce fans around the world in this story. Imagine yourself as part of the audience who watched the talk show with Ji Hyo as the main guest (refer to chapters from 18-21). What message would you like to tell to the SpartAce couple after the incident with Jaejoong? How will you motivate Jong Kook to make a comeback to Running Man? Also, what is your opinion about Ji Hyo-Jaejoong scandal?

 

Author's note: Remember that in this story, the audience had no idea what happened after the talk show i.e. the incident at the hospital and the discussion on SpartAce engagement. So only comments that suit the storyline and without inappropriate words shall be considered in my next chapter.

 

Just type your message in the comment box for this chapter (comments for other chapters will not be considered) and I will publish the selected ones including your AFF ID as part of this story. Deadline is in two days time.

 

Kamsahamnida!

 

Love,

buffysummers (author)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter