SpartAce New Beginning

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you.. Kim Jong Kook, take Cheon Seong-im to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

The groom replied, "I do."

"Do you.. Cheon Seong-im, take Kim Jong Kook to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love.. honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

The bride answered, "I do."

"By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

 

The Commander gently held his woman by the waist as he pecked her lips, and they kissed for a long minute with their eyes closed as the couple didn't want to get distracted by the flashes of lights from the cameras that captured their beautiful moment. They broke the kiss when the band began to play Jong Kook's song titled "One Man" as the background music, then walked hand-in-hand towards the rostrum for their wedding speech. Jong Kook was the first to go:

 

"I wrote this speech about a month ago and finally get to read it today. It's quite long so please bear with me as I express my love to my sweet, beautiful wife Cheon Seong-im or as most of us called her Song Ji Hyo of Running Man. So here it goes. I never knew that the girl I met in Family Outing was destined to be my co-member in Running Man. I never thought that the same girl could win over men who are much stronger than she is and therefore be named as the Ace of the show. She wasn't ashamed to be herself.. and she doesn't need heavy make up or trendy outfit to capture my attention, because she as a person is incredibly beautiful inside out. She might be 'mong' or even an 'angry bird' at times, but a cute one for sure. That's what I like about her.. and that's why she's perfect for me.

 

Though she has her on-screen boyfriend every Monday, but I'm proud to be the one that she chose to fall in love with despite having a list of young and good looking fanboys waiting in line. So yes, I was jealous.. but that's because you're a woman to me. You're my yeoja.. and it scares me to see you smiling for another namja. Life was hard when we had to keep our relationship a secret, but I would never trade the hardship for anything better than having you around. Therefore I could not thank you enough for being here with me, and for giving me a reason to believe that true love still exist even at my age. Nevertheless, I hope you will be happier with this marriage and I'll do my very best to be your 'One Man' so you don't have to search for true love anymore. From now on until forever, I'm only yours. Saranghae.. my Cheon Seong-im."

 

The groom went on to give his bride a hug and kissed her on the lips, allowing people to be awed by the way they cherished each other. Ji Hyo couldn't hide her tears anymore, so her voice wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter