SpartAce Disconnected

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo heard a male's voice calling her name a couple of times. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw her 'bodyguard' staring at her. "Please follow us, Ji Hyo ssi," he gestured for the actress to step out from the limo and she obliged without hesitation. But when she realized that they were not at her desired destination, the Ace immediately questioned her whereabout, "Wait a second.. what are we doing here? I thought you're supposed to send me home?".

 

Without answering to her query, the tough guy just locked the actress by her arm and forced her to enter the foreign building. Ji Hyo became panic and began to fight back, but she couldn't match the strength of the two guys who dragged her into a small white room. There's only a table with two chairs in that area, so Ji Hyo assumed that there's someone who was expecting her presence. After the actress sat down, her fake bodyguards went to stand by the door and monitored her movement until the culprit behind her kidnapping appeared before her eyes.

 

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope you had fun in the journey," a man wearing a cap and sunglasses walked into the room, of which she immediately recognized the person from his voice. As her 'kidnapper' is someone familiar to her eyes, she scoffed at him and threw away her anxiety, "Wow.. I should have guessed. You better have a good explanation for this!".

 

That day, the Running Man shooting began in one of the famous cities in Korea. While everybody were excitely talking about the venue, Jong Kook's mind was wandering elsewhere though he's physically presence together with the other permanent members of the famous variety programme. When Jae Suk noticed that his closest opponent in the team was daydreaming, the national emcee decided to make fun of him, "I think our Commander here has lost his insanity when Ji Hyo wasn't around!"

 

"I agree! Sometimes Jong Kook hyung would smile alone or laugh without any reason. He's not the 'scary' tiger anymore.. but a crazy one for sure!" Haha also teasing the muscular man, followed by a naughty statement by Kwang Soo who yelled, "Oh no! A 'crazy' tiger just escaped from its cage.. help!". Whenever the Running Man family teasing about his relationship with Ji Hyo, Jong Kook's face naturally blushing as he couldn't hide his happiness. Despite them taking advantage to josh him in every episode, the Sparta knew that his friends are fully supporting their decision to get married. But the one thing that was quite annoying to him was to listen to their persistent demand that is to bring Ji Hyo back to the show.

 

Noticing that Gary hasn't arrived though the filming has began, Suk Jin became worried. "What happened to Gary? Is he not coming today?" the queries were directed to the PD, and now every member realized about their missing friend. It was very strange for the rapper to come late for their shooting, so none of them could figure out what was wrong with him. "Your task today i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter