Victory For The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gary oppa? Aah.. jinjja?" she pretended to be clueless although she knew it better than the Commander that his assumption is incorrect. If only she wasn't the spy, she would have told him all the details there and then. But because she has agreed to accept the secret mission, Ji Hyo had to play her part well in front of the camera. She needed to protect her reputation as the Ace of Running Man. So carefully she scanned through the area for any presence of other Running Man members, and prepared to perform the final gesture to Jong Kook. While no one is watching, the Ace linked her arm with the Sparta and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

Afraid that others might noticed and the fact that their VJs are with them, Jong Kook awkwardly trying to separate himself from Ji Hyo, "Yaa.. wae geu rae? Ji Hyo aah.. you're acting very strange right now!". She giggled naughtily, then stick out her tongue in a teasing manner. Her childishness soften the heart of the Commander, so he joined her laughter without doubting her real intention.

 

Suddenly an announcement was made, "Attention Running Man! Please listen carefully to this instruction. The spy has successfully completed all three tasks.. so the rule of the game has been changed. You're no longer required to protect the target, instead you need to rip off his name tag within the next 15 minutes in order to win the challenge. The first member to do that will be taking home the grand prize. But for the spy.. you need to bring the target to the first meeting point with your boss before the other members get their hands on the target. We shall now reveal a very important clue for everyone."

 

His mind was already ticking actively to decode the message, but the Commander was slightly disappointed that he failed to notice the missions that were carried out by the spy, "What exactly is the secret mission for the spy? How can I missed that?." Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo in hope for an answer, but she just shrugged. At this point of time, the most worrying thing for Ji Hyo was the hint given by the PD through the loud speaker, "The target is now at the second floor."

 

Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were looking at each other with their eyes widen. Currently they're at the said location where no other member was around. Knowing how good her man is in figuring out a clue, Ji Hyo quickly diverted his focus to confuse him, "Omo! I just saw Gary oppa on my way here! Could it be that your assumption is correct?". The Commander smiled proudly, "Then let's find him together.. shall we?". In the eyes of viewers, it seems like the SpartAce has made an alliance. But to Ji Hyo, she was about to betray the man she loved for the sake of the programme rating. Indeed she felt guilty, yet as an actress she needed to stay professional for the show. Ji Hyo knew Jong Kook would have done the same just to please the production team, or else the media will punish them with harsh criticism.

 

She stayed close to Jong Kook so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter