Defeating SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wondered if the interview was another trap that he set for her. It seems like Jaejoong was truly prepared for the show, responding well to every question and the audience reaction. For the time being, Ji Hyo reserved her comment. She doesn't want to be seen as defensive. The crowd loves Jaejoong so much that everything he said and done would make them shrieking in joy.

 

Emcee: We've already asked Ji Hyo this question.. but we thought it would be good to hear from you as well. Did you or did you not proposed to Song Ji Hyo ssi in the recent episode of Running Man?

 

The question made Ji Hyo's heart fluttered wildly. She looked at Jaejoong with bigger eyes, hoping that he wouldn't twist the fact. When Jaejoong turned his head towards her, Ji Hyo immediately shifted her attention to the opposite direction and interlacing her fingers to calm herself. She sensed trouble.

 

Jaejoong: (Eyes still on Ji Hyo) I'm sure she told you that it wasn't.. but that's because she doesn't want to hurt my female fans. (Turned his head to the audience) Mianhaeyo.. Kim Jaejoong is now belong to the princess of Running Man. Please don't hate my Ji Hyo and to her male supporters.. (staring at the camera) remember that she's taken.

 

The emcee and the crowd were laughing at his 'serious joke' about their relationship, but Ji Hyo wasn't amuse. Her mind was filled with hatred for the man who was sitting next to her, wishing that she could just push him off the stage. If it wasn't because of the audience, Ji Hyo would have attempted something extremely evil. She might knock him down with a camera or choke him to death with the power chord. That's how much she despised him for what he did.

 

Emcee: Waa.. Song Ji Hyo ssi! You're so fortunate to have such a good looking, romantic and funny guy as your boyfriend! Did you save the world in your previous life?

Ji Hyo: (with an irritated tone) I doubt that.. and for the record, we're not in that kind of relationship..

Jaejoong: (Immediately interrupted) Aigoo my love.. have you forgotten about last night? At my place? (giggling wickedly)

 

The crowd was screaming excitedly as they waited for more details on their 'romance'. Ji Hyo felt defeated as Jaejoong was really good at spicing up the conversation with his lies. Now everybody took his side and closed the door for the truth to be revealed.

 

Emcee: Omo.. so you guys are staying together?

(Both Ji Hyo and Jaejoong answered at the same time)

Ji Hyo: Ahneeoh!

Jaejoong: Occasionally!

Emcee: (Scratched his hair in confusion) I think I believe you more Jaejoong! Take a look at the evidence that we found from your Instagram..

 

Once again the crowd was overjoyed. The screen displayed picture of the 'kissing' scene that he uploaded earlier, but the next photo was the one that made Ji Hyo's jaw dropped. She was in bed, sleeping gracefully under the same blanket with Jaejoong who took the picture of them without her notice. Judging from the clothes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter