Caring For SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mother and her daughter went back to the car after spending a brief moment visiting the grave of their loved ones. Ji Hyo closed the door at the backseat after she strapped Joongji in seat belt. That was when she began to experience chest pain and start to cough loudly while standing at the back of her car. The actress covered with her hand as she coughed, and felt hot liquid splashing out from onto her palm. She was coughing blood.

 

"Noona.. gwaenchanayo?" Ji Hyo was startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly turned around to where the voice came from. She hid her left hand behind her back and force a smile to the person standing in front of her. "Oh.. it's you. I almost had a heart attack just now! What are you doing here?" Ji Hyo threw the question to Jaejoong who tried to take a peek at what she's been hiding. With a straight face, the young man answered, "I came to see you. I went to your house earlier.. but your assistant told me that you'll be here. Is it okay for us to have a talk over lunch?"

 

Ji Hyo glanced at her daughter inside the car, "But I need to take Joongji home. Then later I have to pick up my husband at the airport. What is it that you want to talk about?". "There's something personal that I'd like to ask you, noona. But I can't talk in public like this. Why don't you and Joongji join me for lunch at my place? Besides.. it's been a while since your little angel visited her favourite ahjussi, isn't it?" he smiled, hoping that she would consider his invitation.

 

The actress didn't immediately respond. She knew Joongji would be excited to play at Jaejoong's house, since those two have bonded well for quite some time. The young man felt indebted to the SpartAce couple for saving his life, so he became a close friend to Ji Hyo and Jong Kook when in need. Jaejoong was the one who helped them to go through the emotional broke down after they lost their first son to heart problem, and encouraged the couple to work on having another child instead of giving up hope on each other. Fortunately, their marriage was saved by the birth of Joongji and they thanked Jaejoong for that by naming their daughter similar to the young man's name.

 

"Geurae, I'll follow your car. Where did you parked it?" Ji Hyo asked, praying that he wouldn't notice something 'odd' about her health condition. The young man smiled sheepishly, "The truth is.. I didn't bring one. I came here with my manager, but he already left because I've told him that I'll be riding home with you." "Waa.. you're too confident that I'll agree with the lunch!" Ji Hyo giggled as she nudged his arm. Jaejoong laughed along. He was actually lying about his car as he drove himself there, but he just wanted to spend some quality time with Ji Hyo. He real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter