Confronting The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She quickly rolled over to the side - ensuring that her name tag was facing the floor and difficult to be reached. Jaejoong pursued his 'victim' by moving on top of her, and now the Monday Couple was both pinned down to the floor. "This is fun! We should do this frequently," Jaejoong mocked the Ace, thinking that he has completely won over her. But suddenly a pair of powerful hands grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him to the side, making the young man groaning in pain when his body was slammed against a table's leg.

 

"Get off from her!" Jong Kook roared like a tiger as he 'removed' Jaejoong by force, with energy driven by a strong urge to save his woman from his main contender. The Sparta helped the Ace to get back on her feet, but it was too late for him to help the rapper who was battling with Yoochun. Gary's elimination was already announced by the crew, so now it's down to the four of them to fight for victory.

 

The SpartAce couple stood shoulder-to-shoulder in a combat mode, preparing their mental and physical to take on the opponents. Jong Kook blocked every attempt by the criminals from reaching his or Ji Hyo's name tag, while she seized every possible opportunity to counter attack their enemies. Whilst the situation getting more intense, Jong Kook whispered his plan to the actress, "Mianhae Ji Hyo.. but it seems that you have to fight Jaejoong on your own." Once he said that, the Commander rammed Yoochun and pushed him away - leaving the Ace to defend herself against the young man.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing?!" Ji Hyo was shrieking in panic when she saw the Commander's name tag being ripped by Yoochun without much effort. Strangely, Jong Kook was not surprised when the announcement was made, "Kim Jong Kook.. OUT! Yoochun.. OUT!". Hearing his name being mentioned, Yoochun questioned his elimination, "Wae? What's just happened?". Jong Kook explained what he read from the 'R' file that he found on his way to the basement, "You're eliminated once you ripped off a cop's name tag.. and too bad for you because I am a cop!"

 

The crews came in to the fallen players to the jail, and Jong Kook murmured "You can do this.. hwaiting!" to Ji Hyo as he walked by the actress. She nodded her head as she watched the Commander being taken away, then shifted her attention back to her opponent. "Don't go easy on me.. cause I'm going to be hard on you!" the Ace gave a warning and went on to strike multiple attacks on Jaejoong. The young man was totally surprised by her determination to fight against him, that he almost failed to block several of her intelligence attempts.

 

"You're good.. but I am stronger. Just give up princess.. confess to the camera that you love me then we can end this with a kiss!" he reminded the woman of the de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter