SpartAce's Nightmare

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't die yeobo.. andwae!!" Jong Kook screamed at the top of his lungs. Tears were flooding his eyes when he sprung off the bed - almost broke his alarm clock that woke him up from his horrifying dream. "Gosh.. what a nightmare!" the Sparta inhaled deeply to calm his breathing, then wiped off the cold sweat from his forehead. The letter from Ji Hyo that he read last night has influenced his mind so much, that he literally thought about it even in his sleep. The actress explained to him about meeting Jaejoong for the last time, just as his advice to her which is to 'honour her words to a man'. Now he regretted for saying that to the Ace.

 

As the feeling of losing his woman was almost real to him, Jong Kook immediately reached out to his phone and began to dial Ji Hyo's number. It was already 10 in the morning, so the Sparta assumed that the actress was on her 'date' with Jaejoong. "Pick up the phone yeobo.. please pick up!" he repeated the words like a mantra until her voice was heard over the line. He felt so relieved, "Oh yeobo.. are you okay?". "I'm fine oppa. What's the matter? Have you read my letter?" she asked.

 

"Ne. So you're with him now?"

"Ne. We're just about to have a coffee."

"Oh.. then nevermind. Call me when you're done. By the way.. bogoshipeo yeobo."

 

Ji Hyo chuckled as she said the same to her man. Something must be bothering his mind that made him called her so early in the morning, which she guessed resulted from her letter to Jong Kook. A minute later a waiter came to serve drinks at their table, but Ji Hyo noticed something familiar about that man. However, she decided to ignore her worries for now and focused back to the conversation at the table. "Where were we? Oh yeah.. about the ring," she casually took out a small box from her handbag and shoved it to Jaejoong.

 

He opened the box and immediately recognized that it was the same ring that he gave to her in the Running Man episode. "Why are you returning this to me?" Jaejoong refused to take the item and pushed the small box back to Ji Hyo. But she forced him to accept it by placing the box on his palm, "Because I shouldn't keep it. Thing like this will lead to wrong perception about us.. so it's better if I give it back to you. Besides, the only ring that I'll be wearing in the near future is my wedding ring."

 

"This is supposed to be our wedding ring, Ji Hyo. I wasn't joking when I got down on my knee to propose to you," he said, to which she nonchalantly replied, "Which is the main reason why I can't take it, Jaejoong. The only man I'm going to marry is Kim Jong Kook.. arachi?". "Why are we talking about him when it's supposed to be our date?" Jaejoong grumbled the moment he heard that name. In respond, the actress smirked at the young man, "I don't know.. maybe because I love him? And you just hate the fact that it wasn't you?"

 

Out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter