All For The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the serious discussion, one of the PD assistants came in and whispered something to the PD. The man nodded, then turned to Ji Hyo, "Jong Kook is on his way here. I need to know your decision before meeting him. Have you made up your mind?". The actress took a deep breath as she weighed the two options, 'Otteoke? Am I doing the right thing for us? But I do know that coming back to Running Man means a lot to Jong Kook oppa.. and it's my fault that he decided to quit from the show. Geurae! I can't let him sacrifice the one thing that he loves to do.. he's suffered too much because of me. Mianhae oppa.'

 

Ji Hyo left the building just 10 minutes before Jong Kook arrived with Gap Jin. The Sparta let his manager led the discussion on his behalf, "It's been a hectic day, isn't it? We do understand how stressful it must be for the team.. which is why we're here to discuss about Jong Kook's position." The PD had a strange smile on his face, "Ne.. we know what you mean. In fact.. we already have a solution for that." Both Jong Kook and his manager were staring at each other in confusion. "You do?" Gap Jin let out a small laugh and said, "Yaa.. hopefully it is a good news for us!".

 

The PD giggled, "It should be. I heard that our Commander is looking forward to return to the show?". Jong Kook nodded and smiled, "Mianada. I made a hasty decision back then. I hope the team will accept my apology and let me come back to Running Man."

 

"You should be thankful that many people are supporting you into this.. which is why the production team has agreed to drop your resignation," the PD took out his hand. With his mouth agape in surprise, Jong Kook stood up and shook hand with the PD. "Jeongmal? You're not kidding me.. right?" his voice shrieking in excitement. The PD was chuckling at his reaction, "Who will dare to josh the 'tiger'? Besides.. Running Man wouldn't be the same without our Commander." 

 

Gap Jin clapped his hands in satisfaction, "Definitely! Waa.. I guess the problem has been resolved. So can Jong Kook participate in the coming shoot?".

"Of course! My assistant will send the schedule to you by this evening. By the way.. we're going to reshoot some of the footages for the previous episode. You know.. with all the dramas and what not, the storyline needs a little bit of adjustment, "the PD explained.

 

After they have discussed the details, Jong Kook quietly left the building with Gap Jin and headed back to his villa. He couldn't wait to share the good news with his woman, so the muscular man was smiling all the way till he reached the destination. He excitedly called out her name several times, but no one replied. "Omo.. where could she be? This is strange," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter