Avenging SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shooting continued with new episode of Running Man. As Jaejoong was already presence, the PD decided to include the rest of JYJ members - Yoochun and Junsu as the guests. The JYJ team was given a role as the criminal who tried to rob a chest filled with gold bars, whereas Jong Kook, Kwang Soo and Haha became a group of cops who were tasked to find 'R' files scattered within the building that will reveal the secret ways of eliminating the criminals. On the other hand, Jae Suk led another group made of local citizens - Gary, Ji Hyo and Suk Jin who held the information about the exact location of the gold chest.

 

"Let's be clear of everyone's role. Each team was given two important tasks. The criminals need to find the location of the gold chest either by hiring a spy among the citizens or they can choose to eliminate all of them to get the complete set of clues on the exact location of the treasure. To protect the citizens, the cops need to find three special 'R' files hidden within the building that will explain the way to defeat the criminals. For the cops to win, they must eliminate all criminals including the spy if any, but at the same time ensure that at least one of the innocent citizens survive the game," Jae Suk explained the rules.

 

Haha took a step forward to seek for clarification, "Does that mean the cops lose if all of the citizens died except the spy?". The PD nodded and Haha was satisfied with the answer. Ji Hyo raised her hand to ask a question, "For the citizens.. how do we win the game?". The PD replied, "The citizens may choose to help the criminals to locate the chest by becoming a spy or help the police to eliminate the criminals as explained in the 'R' files. Should you choose the criminals as your ally and they win, the citizens may opt to share the gold bars with their ally or eliminate them according to the rule."

 

"Let's just take down all the others!" Suk Jin spoke with enthusiasm, but he made all the casts and guests scoffed at his overly confident statement. The moment the game began, each team gathered their members at their preferred hideout. The JYJ members have chosen the basement to have their first discussion. "Do we want to hire a spy or should we kidnap then eliminate the citizens?" Junsu was getting excited to make a move. Yoochun shared his view as he fixed his eyes on Jaejoong, "Can't we take Ji Hyo as our spy? She's your girlfriend, right?".

 

Jaejoong giggled shyly at Yoochun's query, "Why must you brought up that topic? Of course she's my girlfriend!". "Then we're good to go! Let's hire the Ace and take down the cops!" Junsu was raring to go, but Jaejoong was hesitated. Knowing that Ji Hyo wouldn't want to be his ally, he made another suggestion, "It will be too obvious if we opt for my girlfriend. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter