Jackal Won't Be Here

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook was right. There's nothing much that can be done to transfer Jaejoong out from the hospital without a proper room for them to place the machine. Though she has spoken to the doctor herself, Ji Hyo wasn't able to get his approval to temporarily release Jaejoong from his treatment. The bride-to-be was slightly frustrated with the outcome, so the Sparta made another suggestion to make up for the failure. "Isn't that the wedding will be broadcasted live on national tv? Maybe we can ask the nurse to let Jaejoong 'watch it' so he wouldn't miss a thing."

 

The Ace was smiling again, "Oppa.. you're a genius! That's why I love you." Jong Kook was blushing when she wrapped her neck and pecked his cheek in excitement, thanking him for finding a workable solution to the problem. So the SpartAce immediately went to search for a 'caretaker' whom they can trust, and told her to do as plan as well as being their informer should anything happens to Jaejoong. "Geok-jeong ma.. he will be in good hands! Just enjoy your big day and send us some exclusive pictures later!" the nurse face was beaming as she accepted the responsibility to look after the flower boy.

 

Before leaving the hospital, Ji Hyo requested to pay a quick visit to Jaejoong's room. There was no one with him when they arrived, so it was easy for the SpartAce to have some private conversation with their dongsaeng. "How are you today my little brother? Having a good dream? Why don't you share it with noona later," the actress chatted with Jaejoong as if he could respond to her voice. She gave her man a nudge on his abs when he didn't say a word since they got there, so Jong Kook awkwardly greeted Jaejoong to make Ji Hyo happy, "Hi.. dongsaeng. Your brother-in-law is here."

 

"Jaejoong aah.. mian. We can't stay for too long and we won't be able to visit you for the next couple of days. So we just want to tell you that.." Jong Kook suddenly chipped in before she could finish her sentence, "We're getting married tomorrow!". The actress naturally slapped the Commander on his arm for making a blunt statement and gazed at him with her 'angry-bird' expression. Jong Kook hissed as he rubbed the pain area, "What? I thought we're in a hurry so I went straight to the point!". "Aish.. jeongmal. Can't you be a little bit sensitive to others?" she scowled at the muscular man who let out a small laugh.

 

The couple spent about fifteen minutes 'talking' to Jaejoong on things they have planned for him to be part of their big day. Before leaving the room, Ji Hyo kissed the young man on his forehead and wished him to 'come home early', of which her action somehow has triggered the jealousy in Jong Kook. "I know he's our dongsaeng.. but once we're married you'll need my permission to kiss another man's forehead, arasso?" he firmly said it to which the act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter