Feral Love

Thirteen's a Crowd

“Stop! Please stop!” You cried, hitting him.

“Never.”

“No! It hurts!” You were crying. The tears poured from your eyes and down your neck. He grabbed your wrist, throwing you against the wall. “STOP!”

“Sarah!” You felt someone hugging you and you and opened your eyes.

“What?” You turned and felt a sharp pain in your neck. “Ugh.” You groaned.

“You were talking and hitting.” Chanyeol said quietly.

“I-I’m sorry.” You curled up next to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

“It’s okay, you’ve had a really hard night.” He slipped his arm around you and you both lay in bed staring at the ceiling. “Can I tell you something?”

“Yea, of course.” You replied, hoping to take your mind off of everything.

“This is the first time I have ever done this.” He said awkwardly.

“Done what?”

“Slept with a girl.” He laughed.

“Is it everything you wished it would be?” You laughed.

“Well I think I could go without being assaulted, but other than that it is great.”

“I hit you?” You sat up quickly and felt a sharp pain shooting down from your stomach. You clenched your stomach and breathed in and out deeply.

“Are you okay?” He sat up and put his hand on your back. “Can I get you anything?”

“Uh…yea actually…” You were quiet for a moment. “I need an icepack.”

“Okay!” He got up quickly and ran down the stairs. You looked at the clock, it was 1:30; you hadn’t even been sleeping for a half an hour. It was going to be a long night.  

You rolled over and the television to put on a movie. You knew that you weren’t going to be able to go to sleep. You could feel everything. Even though you had had a bath you still felt dirty, like you would never be clean again.

“Here you go.” Chanyeol sat down beside you. “There was no ice so I grabbed a bag of peas.” He handed you a bag wrapped in a hand towel.

“That’s okay, thanks.” You lay down on your back with your knees up and place the bad between your legs. “I’m sorry if this is awkward.” You apologised.

“No, not at all.” He smiled. “You do what you have to do. I’m here to serve. I’m just gonna go and get changed.” He smiled at you again and left your room.

You flipped through the movies on Netflix trying to find something comforting. Chanyeol came back again and lay down beside you.

“Are the guys back?” You asked.

“No, not yet. I’m surprised at the time. We didn’t sleep very long.”

“I’m surprised you slept at all.” You laughed and looked over at him. “We match” You pointed at his pyjama pants. Yours were blue and his were red.

“Indeed we do.” He laughed.

“What do you want to watch?” You asked pointing to the television.

“You can pick.”  He said.

“I think I want to watch a Disney movie or something.” You looked down the list and saw Peter Pan.

“I’ve never seen that before.” He said. “I heard it is really good though.”

“It’s my favourite Disney movie.” You said. You put the Hangul dub on and you guys started to watch it.

“I bet its weird to be lying beside I girl who has a bag of peas between her legs, you laughed awkwardly.

“Not as awkward as you would think.”

“Thank you for being with me tonight and coming home with me even if I asked you not to.”

“I will always follow you, even when you ask me not to.” His smile dropped. “That sounded bad, I didn’t mean it quite like that.”

“I know.” You turn your back to him to face the movie. After a moment you reached back and grabbed his hand wrapping his arm around you. “I love you”

“I Love you too.”

* * * * *

The movie was almost at the end and you and Chanyeol were still in the same position.

“You know that if you ever want to talk about what happened you can talk to me right?”

“Yea, I know.” You said quietly. “I just don’t know how I’m going to hide this from the guys.”

“Don’t worry about it. Let me deal with them.” Chanyeol assured you. “Tomorrow you can just stay in here and if you need anything I will get it for you. I don’t work tomorrow so I’ll be here.”

“Good.” You smiled and leaned your head back on his shoulder. “This is my favourite part.” You whispered, nudging him to watch the movie.

 

[seeing the pirate ship floating in the sky back to Never Land]

“You know, I have the strangest feeling that I've seen that ship before. A long time ago, when I was very young.” Mr. Darling 

 

Hearing that line always made you cry. You wiped your eyes, trying to be discrete.

“What’s the matter?” Chanyeol asked.

“Nothing, that line just always makes me cry.” You said simply.

“Why?” He asked.

“Its just gives me the feeling that my childhood is gone and that I have to be a grown up now.” You started to cry even more. “I’m not ready to be an adult. Look at me, I can’t defend myself, I can’t take care of myself.” You buried your face in the pillow hyperventilating.

“Nonsense, of course you can! What happened tonight isn’t something that happens everyday. You can’t be expected to know how to defend yourself in situations like that.” He hugged you tightly and your hair as you cried.

“I’m ruined.” You said as you stopped crying. “I don’t understand how people bounce back from something like this.”

“It’s going to take some time, but you have to give yourself that time.” He said.

“What if there’s never enough time?”

“There is always enough time.”

“I don’t know how you can be so nice to me after what how mean I was to you at the club.” You stated. “I’m really sorry, I just didn’t know how to tell you, I didn’t want to talk about it.”

“We won’t talk about it until you want to. I will respect that.” He nodded.

“I’m sorry I’m crying so much. I just don’t know what to do.”

“Right now you don’t have to do anything.”


Thanks for reading guys!

I know this was kind of a touchy feely chapter between Sarah and Chanyeol. Don't get your hopes up on him though, I don't know where any of the boys are, after all, i haven't introduced a lot of them into the story as key characters yet! 

And I know that some of the chapters are kind of short, I got a comment asking if I could make the chapters longer and I will try to do that. When I am writing I just stop where i feel there is a natural break in the scene, thats why some are shorter than others!