It's Kind of About the Money

Thirteen's a Crowd

You both followed the bellboy into the hotel room and he put down your bags, excusing himself quickly.

“I’m confused.” You said laughing.

“About what?”

“There’s no bed?” You walked around the sitting area.

“That’s cause we’re only in the living room.” Chanyeol said, walking over to a set of double doors.

You followed behind him and gasped as he opened the doors into the bedroom.

“This is crazy!” You said surprised.

The room was massive with champagne chilling on the nightstand that was custom made to fit around the circular bed.

“It’s like a o.” You giggled, lying back on the bed. “Does it spin around too?”

“I don’t think so, but I don’t think we’ll need that anyways.” He wiggled his eyebrows at you before leaving to get your things.

“Sarah?” He called, but didn’t get a response. He walked back into the bedroom with your suitcase to find you sleeping on the bed. He put all of your things away while you slept then went out to the living room to read for a while.

After you had slept for around an hour Chanyeol went into the bathroom to fill the tub for you. He put in some bubble bath and made sure everything was ready and the heat was on before he woke you up.

He crawled on the bed slowly, trying not to wake you suddenly. He lay beside you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his chest. You didn’t even stir.  

“Babe…” He waited for a moment to see if you would respond.

You let out a quiet moan, stretching your arms around him before settling back down.

“My baby,” He whispered, “I need you to wake up now.” He kissed the top of your head and you opened your eyes, but shut them again quickly as he looked down at you.

You started to pretend you were still asleep but he knew you were up now.

“Babe,” He kissed your forehead, “Baby,” He kissed your cheek, “Sarah…” He kissed all over your face until you were laughing and giggling.

“Do we have plans?” You asked, rubbing your eyes.

“Not we, you.” He laughed.

“What am I doing?” You sat up a little bit.

“I filled the bath up for you so that you can relax.”

“Thank you Chan.” You hugged him. “Are you going to join me?”

“Well I don’t think there will be room.” He said, squinting his eyes. He stood up, picking you up bridal style and carried you into the bathroom.

“Pfft, won’t be enough room my .” You laughed. The bathtub was a Jacuzzi and looked like it could fit four people in it.

“I just want you to be able to relax.” He put you down and hugged you from behind, resting his head on your chin.

You looked at one another in the mirror.

“I’ll only be able to relax if you’re with me in there.” You pulled away, winking at him as you started to undress.

Chanyeol walked out of the room, returning with a towel around his waist and two bathrobes in his hand.

“Found these in the closet for after.” He hung them up on the back of the door after closing it. “You look hot.” He winked at you. 

You were standing in front of the mirror in your bra and underwear taking your makeup off.

“Don’t lie to me.” You shook your head, glancing at him for a moment.

“I would never lie to you.” He walked closer.

You took the makeup off the scar on your cheek and neck, running your fingers over them.

You could feel Chanyeol lingering behind you, watching you through the mirror. He could see a sadness coming over you.

He picked up your brush from the bathroom counter and pulled your hair behind you, starting to brush it.

“Do you remember the first time you brushed my hair?” You asked him.

Chanyeol lead you over to the bathtub and you took the rest of your clothes off, getting in. He knelt on the other side of the tub, continuing to brush your hair.

“Of course I remember.” He said sternly. “I’ll never forget that night.”

“Me either…” You said through a breath.

“We don’t have to talk about this.” Chanyeol said softly.

“I want to.” You turned around and grabbed his hand for him to stop brushing your hair. You set the brush down on the floor and tugged on his hand for him to get into the tub with you.

Chanyeol got in, sitting opposite you. He moved his legs so they were on either side of you and you draped your legs over his. He ran his hands up and down your shins, looking at you lovingly.

“I’ve never said this to you before but you saved my life.” You said quietly. “I mean it. If you hadn’t helped me and made me feel so loved I don’t know what my life would be like now. Something that takes years and years to get over for some people has taken me no time at all.”

“I know you aren’t over it.” He said, “I can see it sometimes, if someone touches you and you can’t see them or if there are loud noises.” He took a deep breath. “I don’t know where I would be right now either if you hadn’t gotten better.” He looked down at the water, laughing slightly, “You know, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, Sarah. I knew you were the one for me from the first time I laid eyes on you.”

“I might not be over it completely, but you make life possible for me.” You felt silly for saying all of these corny things. “I fell in love with you that night.” You told Chanyeol. “I fell in love with you when you sat me down in the bathroom and took care of me. I felt so safe.”

You subconsciously put your hand over your cheek, covering the scar. It had become habit to do that when people looked at you for long periods of time, even Chanyeol.

He leaned forward, moving closer to you and pulled your hand away from your face again, kissing your scar.

“You’re beautiful.”

You blushed hitting his arm lightly. “You’re embarrassing me!”

“I’m embarrassing you?” he laughed, “The girl who has been parading around me in her underwear since we’ve met is embarrassed by me telling her that she’s beautiful?”

You blushed a deeper red at his words.

“No matter how long we are together I think you will always have the ability to make me feel like this is my first relationship.” You laughed.

“You mean to say I make you feel like a…”

“Don’t go there.” You shook your head. “Just quit while you’re ahead.”

“.” He began singing Madonna so loudly it echoed through the bathroom.

“No!” You covered your ears, making noise to try to drown it out but you were giggling it was so funny.

Chanyeol grabbed you pulling you into his lap and continued singing.

“You know its only going to get worse.” He laughed.

“The more you sing the less will happen.” You threatened playfully.

“What? That’s not fair!” He pouted.

“All is fair in love and war.” You laughed. You rested your head on Chanyeol’s chest, letting your hair fall into the water.

It was moments like this when you had a really hard time not comparing your relationship with Chanyeol with your past relationships. You had never dated anyone who was silly like that with you and it made you so happy to find someone that made you feel completely comfortable.

“I still can’t believe we’re getting married.” You said breathlessly.

“I always knew we would.” Chanyeol stated.

“Always?”

“Always. I told Baekhyun the night you moved into the house.” He admitted. “He thought I was insane. He kept making fun of me and telling me to get my head checked cause you would never go out with me.” He laughed, shaking his head at the memory.

“Did you guys think I would just stay friends with all of you?” You asked curiously.

“Well at first we thought you were going to go with Kris. He wanted to anyways. I think he still likes you and is using Hyojin to get over it. Even after…the night…you became closer to Kai as well and we were all like 90% sure for a while that you guys were perfect for one another.”

“Kai is like…my best friend.” You shivered, “That would be so weird.” You laughed loudly, snorting before you could stop yourself. You covered your face with your hands, embarrassed.

“You’re so cute.” He laughed. “I’m kind of jealous of Kai for that, though.”

“For what?”

“Getting to be your best friend.” He laughed.

“Baekhyun is your best friend.” You pointed out, tapping his nose.

“That’s different.” He retorted, squinting his eyes funnily. “I don’t have Baekhyun as a dance partner, feeling me up all the time.”

You hit his shoulder.

“That’s stupid.” You said.

“I’m kidding, but you can talk to him about things you can’t talk to me about.” He added.

“Like what?”

“Me.”

“You probably talk to Baekhyun about me too.” You laughed.

“Oh I do.” He leaned his head back, “We talk about you all the time.” He winked at you playfully before closing his eyes.

“What do you say about me?”

“Lots of things.” Chanyeol was trying to get a rise out of you now, you could tell.

“Like what?”

“How amazing you are…how nice your is, how talented you are, how Baekhyun wants to have a , how good a cook you are.”

You listened; nodding your head until he was finished.

“Wait, what?” You sat up more, “What did you just say?”

“You’re a good cook.” He didn’t open his eyes.

“You know what I’m talking about!” You replied.

Chanyeol continued to lay there, with his hand around your waist, ignoring you.

“Chan…” You said his name a few times, but he just lay there with his eyes closed. “We’re sitting in a bathtub together and you’re ignoring me.” You let out an exaggerated sigh. “I guess I should just go call Baekhyun.” You started to move away but Chanyeol’s arms wrapped around your waist pulling you tightly to him.

“He said that he knew that I would never let you have with him on your own so he would settle for a .”

“That’s hilarious.” You said. “I’m gonna about it next time we see him.”

“He’s gonna kill me for telling you.” He said, “It was a momentary lapse in judgment.”

“Well too bad.” You smiled cheekily. You pushed his legs apart and sat between them. “Will you draw on my back?”

“Of course.”

“Will you turn the jets on?”

“Sure thing.” He reached over and turned them on.

“Babe…”

“What do you want now?” He pinched your sides.

“Can you turn the lights down?”

“I have to get out?” He sighed.

“Well I know you have long limbs, but they aren’t that long so yes.” You turned over your shoulder and smiled brightly.

You leaned forward so he could stand up and get out of the tub. As he got over to the light switch you tapped your nails on the side of the tub to get his attention.

He turned around to look at you.

“Can you get me a drink of water.”

He wrapped the towel around his waist, “Just so you know, this face,” He made circle motions around his face, “Means I’m not impressed.”

“You can get yourself one too!” You called after him.

* * * * *

You both had gotten out of the bath around an hour later. You put your pajamas on and sat on the bed with Chanyeol between your legs on the floor, blow-drying his hair and he did the same for you.

“What do you want to do?” You asked him, lunging to lie beside him on the bed.

“I’m hungry.” He pouted, rubbing his stomach.

“Lets order room service.” You said excitedly.

“You sound way too happy about it.” He laughed, taking the menu out from the nightstand drawer.

“I’ve never done it before.” You laughed.

“Well I’m glad that you’re first time will be with me.” Chanyeol opened the menu on the bed in front of you and you both picked a bunch of stuff you wanted.

“What are you doing?” You asked as he picked up his phone.

“Ordering.” He said simply.

“But we have to decide which ones we want to get.”

“We WANT all of them so we’ll get all of them.” He stuck his tongue out at you, but quickly looked serious again as he said hello to the person on the other side of the phone.

“Uh-huh. Yes. Room 3807.” He hung up the phone. “It will be here in about a half an hour.”

“I can’t believe you ordered all that.” You looked at him, shocked.

“Of course I did.” He picked up the remote, “Let’s find a movie to rent.”

The rest of your night was spent relaxing, cuddling on the couch and continuously eating all of the food Chanyeol had ordered for the both of you. You watched four movies and fell asleep half way through the last one with your head resting on Chanyeol’s lap. You woke up later with his arms around you in bed. 


Thanks for reading guys. Love you all!

Do you sense a coming your way? I don't know. You tell me ;) lol

Comment, upvote and subscribe! <3