Fxxk You

Thirteen's a Crowd

You were lying in a bed on your side. You could feel someone moving behind you. They wrapped their arm around you so that you were spooning. His hand moved up your leg and onto your stomach, giving you shivers.

“Good Morning.” He whispered into your ear.

“Morning,” You smiled. “Did you have a good sleep?”

“Sleep?” He laughed, “We barely slept last night.”

Your stomach dropped with the answer, your head was spinning.

“I know you have to go to work soon, I think your clothes are still in the box in the corner.” He said, kissing your back.

“In the box?” You asked, curiously.

“Mhmm.”

“I live here?”

“Very funny. You just moved in. Our first night in the new home was a success if I do say so myself.” He pulled away and sat up in bed.

You turned over to look at him and saw his back. He turned around to smiled at you…

You opened your eyes, looking beside you in bed.

Kai.

You were dreaming about Kai.

“What is wrong with me?” You screamed into your pillow.

You pulled the blankets over your head and lay in the dark. You had no idea what was going on in your head. First you had feelings for Kris, and now you apparently have feelings for Kai. Liking them could screw up everything in the house, and that was if one of them even liked you back.

You decided to get up and stop thinking about the drama you were putting yourself in. You put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and layered sweatpants and a sweater on top of them. You didn’t have classes so you decided to go over to the studios again and try to get some dance in by yourself.

You walked down into the kitchen and grabbed an apple to eat on the way and ran into Chanyeol.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m actually going to go to the studio. I just need some space to think.” You said, you were too embarrassed to look at him, like he would be able to tell what your dream was by making eye contact.

“Is something going on?” He asked, concerned.

“Not really, I think I’m just stressed out.”

“You know if you want to talk about anything you can talk to me. You don’t have to go through everything alone.”

“Yea,” You looked down at the apple, your eyes tearing. “I’ll see you later.” You turned and walked out of the kitchen, getting your shoes on quickly and leaving the house.

What hurt the most about your dreams was knowing that you probably wouldn’t be able to have that for a long time. The you in your dreams wasn’t tainted by your experiences. The you in your dreams wasn’t scared to love someone.

But you were scared.

You walked to the studio quickly, thinking about your dreams and the actual situation you were in, or lack of one.

When you made it to the studio you snuck past the receptionist and went into studio five again. There was hardly anyone in the other practice rooms. You dimmed the lights in the studio and turned the music up so you couldn’t hear yourself talk and started to warm up.

You started to improvise and dance however you felt to the music. You felt free, like your problems weren’t holding you back anymore.

You took a break and went over to your bag. When you checked your phone you saw that it had been 4 hours since you had got there. It was now three o’clock and you felt like maybe you should go home but you didn’t want to stop dancing just then. You decided to do some choreography before you left, as a personal project for you to continue to work on.

You looked through your IPod and found a song. You were thinking of doing a modern/lyrical dance.

Fxxk You by Gain started to play through the speakers. You started to just move around slowly, barely mimicking the actions, then, when you got the feeling for the song you started to perform the dance moves full out.

The song restarted and you began dancing.

You couldn’t keep track of how many times you danced to the same song. Over and over again you worked with the choreography, changing and modifying it to fit the music better.

It wasn’t until you had choreographed almost the whole dance when you realised that you connected to the song on a much deeper level than good music. You lay down in the middle of the floor and closed your eyes. You listened to the song, really making sure you understood all of the lyrics.

You finally turned the music off and packed up your things to go. It was five and you had several text messages from the guys wondering where you were.

From Chanyeol

Everyone’s worried. How can you spend six ours in a dance studio?

From Kyungsoo

Making spaghetti for supper, it will be done at 6. Where are you?!

From Kris

Hey, hope your okay. If you want to talk tonight we can watch a movie or something…

The last message made your heart jump. Watch a movie just the two of you? In Kris’ room? You walked home quickly, wanting to shower and make yourself look nice so that Kris wouldn’t see you sweaty and in track clothes.

Why do you care so much? You asked yourself. Not so long ago you were standing in the kitchen with him, in your pjs and slippers.

* * * * *

Once you got in the house you said hi to all of the guys in the living room and ran upstairs quickly getting clothes and go shower.

You showered quickly and opened the bathroom door to run to your room. As you exited you hit into someone. You were wrapped in your towel, with your clothes in your hands. You looked up to see Kris staring down at you.

“Oh, hi.” You said simply. Your face was beat red as you ran to your room. He just watched you, confused.

A few minutes later you heard a knock at the door.

“Yea?”

“It’s Kai.” Your breath caught.

“Come in.” You said quietly, hoping he wouldn’t hear.

The door opened and he stepped in, closing it behind him.

“So I have some news!” He smiled.

“News?” You let go of your breath, “About what?”

“Well I guess one of the guys saw you dancing at the studio today and, well, we have a showcase every year before Christmas and if you want to participate in it my teacher said you just have to audition this weekend.”

“Really?”

“Yea, really.” He smiled brightly, “Do you want to?”

“Do I want to?” You laughed, “Of course I want to! That would be great!”

“Good! It’s this Sunday at 2 o’clock. Ms. Kim said that you can just come in and you guys will go into the studio, she will do a warm up with you and teach you some combinations.”

“Does that mean if she likes me I can do classes with you guys?”

“Yea, well, you will do our ballet classes with us, and you will get access to the studios whenever you want. You will also be able to choreograph your own piece for the show.” He explained.

“That’s great!” You ran over and hugged him, “Thank you so much!”

“Don’t thank me.” Kai laughed. “Thank Jinhai. He’s the one that told Ms. Kim.”

“Jinhai?”


ouu plot twist!

Watch the music video for Gain's Fxxk You, its really amazing and powerful!

Thanks for reading! please subscribe and comment!

Also If you guys are on tumblr I am also. I post a lot of exo and SHINee stuff so if you want to check me out on there or follow me the link is:

http://iknowbetterr.tumblr.com/