Home Again (M)

Thirteen's a Crowd

You didn’t get much rest the next few weeks…but not because of Chanyeol.

You spent all of your free time in the studio with Kai. You felt bad about leaving Chanyeol around the house all the time, but he assured you that it was fine and he was having a good time just hanging out with the guys.

Things were finally feeling normal again.

No more talks about the hospital, which was great.

You were leaving the next day to go to Busan so you and Kai were spending your last bite of time in the studio.

“What time is it?”

“Probably around eleven.” He said walking to his phone. “…”

“What?” You asked.

“It’s one.” He made an “oops” face.

“We should probably go then.” You laughed.

You got your stuff together and checked your phone on your way out of the building.

“…” You said in English.

“What?”

“Just missed calls and texts from Chan.” You said starting to check them.

From Chanyeol:

I know you’re probably busy. Want me to bring supper over?

From Chanyeol:

When you’re done I can come over and get you if you want? J

From Chanyeol:

Hey baby, sorry for texting again, it’s getting kind of late, hope you’re home soon.

You felt really bad.

“At least you’re leaving tomorrow.” Kai said trying to cheer you up. “You guys are going to have a great time. You’ll get a lot of alone time.” He growled at you.

“You sound like you need to get laid.”  You said.

“Well we all know you’re getting laid.” He laughed.

“Yea, yea, whatever.” You said. “I’m not talking to you about this. It didn’t work last time and its not going to this time.”

“Well I am your best friend. If you want to talk about it, I’m here.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

You spent the rest of the walk just talking about random things, laughing and joking.

You entered the house quietly, noticing all of the lights were off. You tiptoed up the stairs, whispering goodnight to Kai as he went into his room.

When you got upstairs you went quietly into your room and grabbed your pajamas off the floor from where you left them that morning and went to go have a shower.

As you took your clothes off you noticed more bruises, on your knees and arms. The bruise on your hip was bigger, working its way down your thigh.

You got in the shower and quickly washed your hair and body before standing in the stream of hot water, trying to relax.

You hummed to yourself, trying to be quiet.

You felt the shower curtain move and you turned around quickly.

“Holy crap, you scared me.” You said, hitting Chanyeol’s chest.

“I’m sorry, babe.” He stepped into the stream of water, hugging you. “I’ve just been missing you.”

“I’m sorry.” You kissed his chest.

“Don’t be sorry. You had to work on your dance. I just miss spending time with you. We haven’t got much time alone since I came home.”

“We’ll we’re alone now.” You said, running your hands up and down his back.

“And I’m happy we are.” He leaned down, kissing you deeply.

Chanyeol’s hands slid down your back and cupped your as his tongue slid into your mouth.

You leaned into him, wrapping your arms around his neck and twisting your fingers in his hair. You pulled lightly, hearing him moan as he tilted his head back. You kissed down his neck, lightly, leaving little marks on the way down.

You could feel his pressed against your stomach and you slid one hand down to it. It twitched in your palm and you smiled against his skin.

You could feel his hands moving around from your towards your core and you moved them away.

“I just want this to be about you.” You whispered next to his ear. You pulled him into another kiss as you walked him back against the shower wall.  

“Ugh,” He shivered, as his back hit the cold wall, “I love you so much.”

You slid down to your knees, and looked up at Chanyeol as you up his from base to tip. You swirled your tongue around the tip, tasting the precum. Then, looking up at him again you took him into your mouth until he hit the back of your throat.

His fingers grabbed your hair as you started to move, tracing your tongue along the underside of his shaft. You moaned, sending vibrations through him and you could hear his and heavy breathing as you continued to quicken your pace.

“Babe…baby, I’m gonna .” He breathed.

You took him out of your mouth and started to , the tip of his again and working your way down his shaft.

“Please don’t tease…” He tensed as you filled your mouth with him again, relaxing as you started to move.

His grip on your hair tightened as he began rocking his hips to meet you.

You hollowed out your cheeks, staying still as he moved into your mouth.

You had your hands on his hips and your nails dug into his sides and you dragged them down his thighs. Tears were coming to your eyes from trying not to gag.

You opened your eyes and looked up at him, his eyes met yours and he became still.

You could feel the hot liquid squirting down your throat and you swallow, trying not to think about the taste. His hands let go of your hair and you grabbed his again, taking it out of your mouth and it before standing up.

“Baby,” He took a deep breath, “Wow.” He kissed you. “You’re amazing.” He kissed you again.

“I just love you, and I wanted to show you.” You kissed his cheek before turning off the shower.

“I can show you how much I love you.” He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you against him again.

“I just wanted to do something for you.” You pulled away to open the shower curtain.

Chanyeol got a towel and wrapped it around his waist and ten took one and wrapped it around your shoulders.

“You’re so beautiful.” He smiled. “I love you so much there isn’t even words for it.”

“You’re just saying that because I put your in my mouth.” You laughed, teasing him.

You dried yourself off a bit and left the bathroom.

“I did not.” He said, defending himself. “I mean it.”

“I know, I’m just teasing.” You said, closing the bedroom door behind you.

You dropped your towel and reached into the dresser to take out another one of Chanyeol’s shirts.

He came up behind you and took the shirt from you.

“You don’t need it.” He said, smiling at you slyly.

“And why not?” You asked, feigning innocence. You took it from him again and put it on. “I’m going to go to sleep.” You bent down slowly with your back to him to pick up your towel. The shirt came up, showing your .

His hand came down firmly, slapping it.

“Chanyeol!” You laughed, standing up quickly. “That’s so inappropriate!” You wanted to laugh loudly at his facial expression.

You continued to get in bed.

“You’re such a tease.” He said firmly.

The light turned off and he got in bed.

“But I still love you.” He said after a moment.

You moved close to him and kissed him, slowly.

You could feel his hands sliding the shirt up your torso and you let him take it off of you.

You felt like you did when you were younger, when just making out made you so excited.

With Chanyeol you didn’t have to have or anything like that, just being close to him and kissing him was enough.

You lay there, making out and cuddling until you fell asleep.

* * * * *

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Chan…turn the alarm off…” You whined.

“It’s on you’re side…” He groaned, and you could feel him turn over.

You reached towards your nightstand, feeling around until your hand touched your phone. You turned the alarm off quickly and got comfortable again.

Chanyeol’s arm wrapped around you and he traced lines on your stomach with his fingers.

“Why did we say we would be there so early?” He asked face shoved in the pillow.

“Don’t ask me. You’re the one that told your mother that.” You sighed.

“It seemed like a good idea when I was awake…” He said.

“Can we just cuddle a little bit longer?” You asked.

“Don’t you still have to pack?”

“Ugh…yes.” You turned over and sat up, wrapping the blanket around your chest.

“But I think we can cuddle for a few more minutes.” He said, pulling you back down.

Chanyeol kissed your forehead, then your cheek then your neck.

“I love you.” He said into your collarbone.

“And I love you.” You wrapped your leg around his waist.

He ran his hand down your hip and thigh lightly.

“Does your bruise hurt?” he asked, looking up at you.

“It’s a little tender but its fine.” You smiled.

“Good.” He kissed your jaw.

You cuddled for a lot longer than you should of and you quickly got up to get dressed and start packing your suitcase.

“My hair is a mess!” You grumbled, looking in the mirror.

“It’s not.” He shook his head.

“Are you blind? Stop being nice to me. It looks like a sty.” You said, putting it up in a bun.

“Well it doesn’t anymore.” He laughed, walking into the closet.

“Is there anything important going on tonight and tomorrow?” You asked.

“No, as far as I know we’re having dinner tonight with my mother and father and tomorrow they are gone on business for three days.”

“Where are your brothers?”

“They’re away with my uncle. And Lena went with them apparently.” He explained as he zipped up both your suitcases and set them by the door. “They’ll be back next week.”

“So we get your house to ourselves?”

“The whole house.” He smiled, “for three whole days.” He walked over to you and kissed you.

“I’m excited.” You winked. “We should do something fun while we have the place to ourselves.” You suggested.

“Like what?”

“I don’t know…something we don’t usually get to do.” You said.

“Like have in the living room?”

“Not exactly what I was getting at but that will do too.” You giggled.

“We’ll find something special to do.” He said.

You left the room to go to the washroom just as Kris was leaving his room.

“Why are you up and dressed so early?” You asked.

“I have to go pick Hyojin up at the airport.” He said.

“Oh cool, have fun!” You smiled, “You probably miss her a lot.”

“Uh, yea…I do.” He smiled at you and continued down the stairs.

You finished getting ready quickly, and you and Chanyeol left for the train station. You wrote a note saying goodbye and Merry Christmas to everyone and left it on the kitchen table.

“Why didn’t Baekhyun just come with us?” You asked Chanyeol in the taxi.

“Jima is coming through Seoul with her fiancé and he got roped into going with them.” He laughed. “What a er.”

* * * * *

The train was surprisingly empty for a Sunday and you and Chanyeol got a booth to yourselves.

After talking for a little while and settling in you both put on your headphones and fell asleep.

The train was quiet and you slept for almost the whole ride.

When you got to Busan you got a taxi and headed to Chanyeol’s house.

“We got here just in time.” He said as you both got out of the car.

It was 3 o’clock.

“In time for what?”

“Time to relax before we have to eat.” He laughed. He pulled both your suitcases behind him and nodded for you to open the door.

As you walked in you could hear Chanyeol’s mother walking quickly towards the front door.

“You’re here!” She said happily. “I’ve missed you!”

“Mum, it’s only been a couple weeks.” Chanyeol laughed.

“Not you.” She said, hugging you.

“I missed you too, Mrs. Park.” You hugged her back.

“Come with me.” She took your hand and pulled you with her.

“Should I come too?” Chanyeol asked.

“Bring all you’re stuff upstairs.” She said.

You looked back, laughing at him. Mrs. Park took you to the kitchen.

“I just wanted to talk to you, by ourselves. I really like you. You are such a nice young lady and I can see how much you love my son.” She said, smiling at you.

“Thank you, Mrs. Park. That means so much to me.”

“We’re away for a few days but I would really like to do something with you one day, to spend time with you and get to know you.” She suggested.

“I would love to.” You said, brightening. “Whenever you want to.”

“Okay, great.” She hugged you again. “I’m looking forward to it.”

“Me too.” You bowed and left the kitchen to go upstairs.

You went into Chanyeol’s room and he was unpacking stuff into the dresser.

“Have fun talking to your new best friend?” he teased.

“You’re just mad because she likes me more than you.” You said as you walked over to him, sticking your tongue out.

“Well you’re a very likeable person.” He said, smiling at you.

“Thank you.” You laughed. You started to walk away, smacking his as you walked past.

“Wow, don’t start things you aren’t going to finish.” He says as he picks you up and sets you on the dresser.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. He leaned towards you, his hands on either side of you on the dresser. You started to make out, wrapping your legs around his waist.

Chanyeol reached his hand up the back of your shirt, unclasping your bra.

“Chan!” You pulled away a little bit.

“What?”  

“You unclasped my bra.” You said.

“Uh…yea.”

“I’m not doing this right now!” You said.

“Why not?” He asked, kissing your neck.

“We can finish it later baby.” You said. “You’re mum is right downstairs making supper and its only three in the afternoon.”

“The time doesn’t matter.” He said laughing.

“I’m just saying!” You said.

“Okay babe.” He kissed you quickly and you got off the dresser. “I love you.”

You went to get your suitcase. “I love you too.”

“Just cause I agreed that its not an appropriate time doesn’t mean I don’t want you right now.” He stated.

“I know Chan. I want you too.” You laughed.

“I cleaned out some of the dresser drawers for you.” He said, opening the three top drawers.

“Awh thanks baby.” You kissed his cheek.

You unpacked your things quickly and got ready, changing and putting on some makeup to make yourself look presentable for supper.

When you were finished you laid down on the bed, playing games on your phone waiting for Chanyeol to finish as well. 


Thanks for reading guys! ^^

Hope you liked this chapter!