Namsan Tower

Thirteen's a Crowd

-9:30 pm-

“What time is your class tomorrow?” You asked Chanyeol.  

“It’s supposed to be at eleven thirty.”

“Supposed to be?”

“Yea, you and I are going to go into Seoul and go site seeing. You’ve been so busy with school you haven’t got to go see anything, so I’m taking the day off and we can go have fun. It will take your mind off everything.” Chanyeol smiled.

“You really shouldn’t miss your class!” You warned.

“Its just one day, I’ll be fine.” His smile faded a bit. “I really just want you to be alright.”

“I will be, and you have been so caring for me, it is going to make it a lot easier for me to get over all of this.” You smiled.

Luhan came into the living room and sat down on the couch beside you.

“How are you doing tonight?” He asked you.

“A bit better. Just taking it one day at a time.” You answered optimistically.

“I really like your onsie, too.” He laughed, poking your leg. “We should all get matching onsies for Christmas.”

You heard Chanyeol scoff beside you.

“Chan! That would be so much fun!” You smiled at him and he smiled back, pretending to like the idea in front of you.

“Yea, it would be super awesome.” He nodded, over exaggerating his head movement.

“Don’t lie. Everyone else will love the idea. While we are all taking cute Christmas pictures you can sit in the kitchen and be lonely in your boring pjs.”  You looked at him sassily then turned back to Luhan, high fiving and joking about what the onsies should look like.  

Chanyeol was giving Luhan a death glare behind you. Get out of here! Chanyeol was screaming in his head. Luhan looked over at him and got the hint perfectly.

“I have some homework to finish up for my class tomorrow so I’ll see you guys later.” He gave you thumbs up and ran up the stairs.

“So what do you want to do?” Chanyeol asked you.

“I don’t really know.” You looked around the living room. “We could play a video game.” You suggested.

“What game?”

You got up and knelt in front of the games. “What about this?” You showed him the case for battlefield.

“You want to play Battlefield?”

“Yea, why not?” You laughed.

“It’s a first person shooter game.” He stated.

“That doesn’t mean anything to me. I don’t play video games. Think of it as a good way to boost your ego.” You laughed, putting the game.

You booted up the game and handed him a controller.

“You can be player 1.”

“Gee thanks for offering.” He said sarcastically, taking the controller from you. “I’m gonna kick your .”

The game started: it was night-time and you were both crawling through bushes to a bridge over a river. Chanyeol pressed a few buttons quickly and killed two of the watchmen on the bridge.

“How did you do that?” You asked, pressing buttons randomly. “I don’t know what to do!”

“Here, go like this.” He showed you and then restarted the game so that you could kill the two guys.

After playing for a while you were starting to get the hang of everything. You were making about 25% of the kills, which you thought was pretty good, considering that you didn’t even know what buttons to push when you started.

“Your getting really good.” Chanyeol high-fived you.

“Yea, I’m getting better than you.” You smirked, looking back at the screen. “Now all I need is one of those dorky headsets and a snapback.” You tried to look like a thug. “Oh and a wife beater.”

“What do you think gamers look like?” He asked laughing.

You looked him up and down. “You are wearing all of those things, minus the headset.” You pointed out. 

He put the hat on your head. “Now you’re wearing some too.” He smiled like a child and started to play the game again.

* * * * *

After hours of playing video games and beating Chanyeol you decided to end it on a good note and go to bed.

“Do you still want me to stay with you?” He asked.

“Yea, is that okay?”

“Definitely, just one sec.” He went into his room and grabbed his pillow. “Sorry but yours are really uncomfortable.” He laughed.

“Ugh whatever!” You put your hand up to him and walked ahead of him up the stairs. “You can just stay on the floor then!” You stuck your tongue out at him.

“Wah! I want to sleep in the bed!” He whined.

“Cause you want to sleep with me!” You giggled. His face turned bright red in embarrassment, but you didn’t really notice it. You changed in the washroom and came back to get into bed.

“Goodnight Oppa.” You said as you both laid in the dark.

* * * * *

You could feel his hands around your neck.

He was looking you in the eyes then his tongue was in your mouth. You couldn’t breath, and you were gagging. He started kissing your jaw and down your neck. You could feel his teeth sinking in and you screamed in pain.

“Stop!”

He slapped you, laughing in your face. “ you .”

“No please stop.” You cried.

He put his hand in between your legs and rammed his fingers inside of you. You screeched as you felt the ripping.

“You like that?” He winked at you.

* * * * *

“Sarah! Sarah wake up!” Chanyeol was shaking you. “Please Sarah…” He was holding you as you screamed and cried.

Kris ran into the room.

“What’s going on in here?” He asked frantically.

“She’s having a nightmare.” Chanyeol said, still holding you. “I can’t get her to wake up.”

“I’ll go down and see if anyone else is up and tell them not to come up.”

“Thanks man.” Kris just nodded and left, shutting the door again behind him.

You screamed and Chanyeol grabbed your face.

“NO!” Your arm swung and hit him in the face. “No please don’t! Don’t again!” You had your head tilted back and the tears were streaming from your eyes, your face bright red.

“Sarah!” He screamed in your ear.

You opened your eyes in shock.

“Chanyeol?”

“Yea, its me.” He pulled you into a hug and you cried.

“I could feel it.” You whispered. “I could feel his hands around my neck and him biting me. Its like I can taste his tongue in my mouth.” You started to hyperventilate.

“You’re shaking.” Chanyeol mumbled, holding you tighter.

“I don’t know what to do? It’s never going to get better.” You sobbed. “In the day I’m fine, but as soon as night comes I feel hopeless. I see him everywhere.”

“Well he isn’t here, he’s never coming back.”  Chanyeol took your face in his hands. “I’m here, and nothing is going to happen.”

You nodded into his chest, wiping your nose on your sleeve.

“Do you want me to put a movie on so you can relax?”

“Yea.” With his arms still around you he put Netflix on a put on a movie.

You tried to pay attention to the movie but you kept shaking, your whole body convulsing, as Chanyeol held you to him. The panic attack just kept getting worse, until you were finally tired enough that you fell asleep.

* * * * *

You woke up at nine in the morning, feeling really warn out and restless. You shook Chanyeol, who still had his arm around you.

“Chan!”

“What?” He asked sleepily.

“When do you want to leave?”

“You still want to go, after last night?” He asked with his eyes still closed.

“Of course, I want to spend the day with you.” He smiled and pulled you into a hug. “Not sleeping!” You started to poke his stomach. “You said you were going to take me site seeing.”

You got up and went to put your hair in a bun.

“What are you going to wear today?” You asked.

“I don’t know. Sweat pants probably,” His voice was muffled by the pillow. “Why?”

“I don’t want to be underdressed. I don’t really feel like looking really nice today.” You stated.

“You always look really nice.” He sat up and rubbed his eyes and you shot him a look.

“Don’t lie. I don’t like liars.” You started to rummage through your drawers. “I think I’m just gonna wear this.” You threw a pair of leggings onto the bed and an oversized sweater; it was cute but no effort.

“Looks good to me.” He laughed. “Its supposed to be kind of chilly today so wear a scarf or something.” He added before leaving the room.

* * * * *

The trip into downtown went by quickly as Chanyeol pointed out his favorite stores and restaurants to you, telling you stories about him and the guys.

“So where are we going?” You asked curiously as you passed by another tourist attraction.

“Well I thought we could go to Namsan Tower first.”  

“Oh that’s perfect! This is going to be so much fun!”

You both got out of the taxi and walked towards the entrance building so that you could get into a cable car to take you up to the tower.

“Are you scared of heights?” You asked Chanyeol.

“No, are you?”

“I don’t think so, but I’ve never been this high up before, other than in a plane, but when you are in a plane it doesn’t matter.” You laughed, squirming as the cart started to go up the wire. “Do you think this thing swings around?”

“Lets not try it.” Chanyeol laughed uneasily.

“You’re scared.”

“I’m not scared of heights, I’m scared of the cart. You didn’t ask me that.” He laughed, starting to lighten up. You spent the rest of the ride up trying to rock the cart, but you weren’t strong enough.

“I want to see the locks!” You said as soon as you got off the cart.

“Alright.” You grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and walked over to the wall of locks.

“Look at this view.” You said, leaning over the railing. “It’s beautiful. You can see everything.” You took your phone out and looked around.

“What are you doing?”

“We’re going to get a picture in front of the view.” You smiled. “Excuse me? Could you take a picture of us?” You asked an older man.

“Of course!” He took your phone from you and you and Chanyeol got in position. He stood beside you awkwardly but you wrapped your arms around him and he put his arm around your shoulders.

“There you go!” The man took the picture and handed you back your phone.

“Thanks ahjussi.” You bowed to him as you took your phone back. 

“No problem.” He smiled and started to walk away, but stopped after a couple steps. “A young couple like you should put a lock on the gate. Then you will be together forever.” He smiled once more and walked away.

“Did you hear that?” You asked Chanyeol as you continued to walk around the tower.

“I did.”

“Apparently we look like a couple.” You smiled.

“Do you think we look like a couple?”

“Well we sleep together enough that you might as well be.” You laughed, holding his hand.

“Yea, might as well.” He laughed dragging behind you a bit. If only.


Thanks for reading guys!

This weeks song is Juliette by SHINee