Mansae!

Thirteen's a Crowd

After both you and Kai got changed you both went into the kitchen where Chanyeol was “slaving away” over a pot of Kimchi stew.

“Hey baby!” You said, hugging him from behind. “It smells really good.”

“Thanks, anything for my ballerina.” He turned around and kissed your forehead. “Baekhyun and Iseul are going to eat with us, because I’m apparently terrible at eyeing out portion sizes.”

“Sound’s good to me.” You said, continuing to hug him.

“You guys are disgusting.” Kai laughed.

“Hey peeps!” Baekhyun said as he came into the kitchen with Iseul. Baekhyun put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. “So your audition went well?”

“It was great!” You said, walking over to him and Iseul. “The director’s daughter was auditioning with us and she said that he was really impressed with Kai and me!” You jumped up and down.

“That’s awesome!” Baekhyun high-fived you, “Soon we’ll all be going to the ballet, instead of the school theatre.”

“I love the ballet!” Iseul said, “The Nutcracker is my favorite!”

“Me too!” You agreed, “Tchaikovsky is my favorite composer of all time!”

You and Iseul sat down, talking about anything and everything. You really enjoyed getting to know her, and you noticed that you had a lot of things in common. You realized that you needed to make an effort to hang out with her just her and you.

“So, are you and Baekhyun official?” You asked quietly, glancing over at Baekhyun and Chanyeol talking by the stove.

“No,” She laughed, “But I don’t think it’s going to be long.”

“It definitely isn’t.” You said, “He really likes you.”

“I really like him too, he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever met.” She blushed as she spoke, “A real gentleman.”

“Baekhyun?” You asked, raising your eyebrows, “A gentleman?”

“I can be a gentleman, when I want to be.” He said as he took a seat beside Iseul.

“I have yet to see that.” You laughed. “Either way, I’m happy for you guys!”

“You’re such a mom.” Baekhyun said to you, embarrassed.

Chanyeol brought the pot of stew over and then set down bowls for everyone.

“This looks so good!” Kai said, “It will be nice to eat real food!”

“I know!” You agreed. “I think I officially hate fruit and vegetables.” You laughed.

Chanyeol sat beside you, putting some stew into your bowl, “Well eat up, cause there is way too much here!”

“Is everyone else out?” You asked.

“Lay is sleeping, but everyone else is gone out for the night.” Baekhyun said.

“Why did you guys stay back?” Kai asked.

“We’re painting Kris’ old room. I’m moving into it.” Baekhyun said.

“Cool!” You said, “What color? How did he rope you into helping?” You asked Iseul.

“It’s going to be blue.” Baekhyun said, “And I didn’t force her to help, she offered. Not that she really had much of a choice.” He said, looking at Iseul, smiling sweetly at her.

“That’s kind of true.” She agreed, “When he asked me to come over he said that we would be doing ‘fun bonding stuff’, I didn’t know that meant manual labor.”

Everyone laughed, continuing to all talk.

“So whens the room going to be finished?” You asked.

“Hopefully it will be done by the end of tomorrow, then Monday I can move my stuff in.” Baekhyun said.

“So you won’t be staying upstairs tonight then?” Chanyeol asked.

“Uh, no, and after hearing that question I’m glad. I’m thinking maybe I didn’t think enough on moving onto the same floor as you guys.” Baekhyun eyed the two of you shadily. “Not that I can’t hear you when I sleep on the second floor.”

“Baekhyun!” You reached across the table and hit him.

“It’s fine,” He said, “Iseul’s already heard a lot of the jokes about it from the other guys.”

Your face turned beet red.

“Foods really good.” Kai intercepted. “I’m surprised you can actually cook.” He said to Chanyeol.

“Well I can do anything if I have a reason.” He said sappily.

“I’m not rewarding you after this.” Kai joked.

“Haha, I just meant that I am proud, of BOTH of you, for making it through all the auditions.” Chanyeol defended himself.

You kissed his cheek, “I believe you.”

“You have to side with him, you’re going to be siding with him for the rest of your lives.” Baekhyun laughed.

You all moved to the living room after eating and continued to hang out and talk until around ten at night.

“I should be going.” Iseul said, standing up.

“Will you be back tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked, “You know, to help me finish painting the room.”

“Of course I will.” She smiled, taking his hand. “I’ll be back over around eleven.”

You, Chanyeol and Kai continued talking, trying to ignore their exchange. Baekhyun walked her out to the foyer and you leaned around Chanyeol trying to watch them.

“Guys, shush!” You whispered.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Iseul said, looking up at him.

“Yea, today was really great.” He said, “So…uh…I was wondering, we’ve been hanging out for a while and I really like you, and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend.”

“I would love to.” She leaned forward on her tiptoes and kissed him.

“This is so cute!” You whispered, hitting Chanyeol’s arm. “It’s like a movie!”

“Drive home safe.” Baekhyun said, opening the door for Iseul, “Text me when you’re home.”

“Chan, this is the best!” You squeaked. “They are so cute! New love is the best!”

“Love?” Kai asked.

“Yea, it’s so obvious!” You sighed, leaning against Chanyeol’s arm. “I’m jealous!” You put your hand on your heart.

“Jealous?” Chanyeol asked looking down at you with a raised eyebrow.

Baekhyun came in, sitting beside Kai.

“She’s my girlfriend!” He said happily.

“I’m so happy for you!” You said. You stood up and feigned a stretch, “I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“Goodnight!” Kai and Baekhyun said.

“Chan, you coming?” You asked from the stairs.

“Yea, I’ll be up in a bit.” He smiled at you.

“I think you should come now.” You winked at him, walking away.

“Night guys.” You heard Chanyeol say before following you upstairs.

You made it into your room, Chanyeol not far behind, and he shut the door behind himself.

“You wanted me for something?” he asked coolly.

“Yea, I think I want dessert now.” You said, walking towards him. You leaned into him, hands on his chest as you kissed him slowly.

You could feel Chanyeol’s hands moving down your hips to cup your , and he groaned as you pulled on his hair, tongue slipping into his mouth. He walked you back to the bed leaning you back to lie down and crawled on top of you, never breaking contact.  You undid his pants quickly, pulling them down, and brushing your hand teasingly over . Chanyeol moved his hips at the touch, grinding against you and slipping his hand up your shirt to pull it off. You got your shirt and bra off, and then pulled his shirt off quickly, pulling him back down to you, feeling his warm skin against yours.

You sighed, stifling a moan as he moved lower. He hooked his fingers into your pajama pants and underwear pulling them down swiftly.   

“Best. Dessert. Ever.” He mumbled as he kissed your thigh.

* * * * *

You woke up the next morning to laughing coming from the hallway. You pulled the blankets up over your head and tried to go back to sleep to no avail. You rolled over again, huffing as you tried to get comfortable.

“Babe?” Chanyeol muttered.

“What?”

“Shhhh.” You felt him move to rub your back.

“I just want to sleep.” You said, “I’m so tired.” You curled up and he brought you closer to him.

His warm chest against your back soothed you, almost bringing you back to sleep until you heard a sharp knock at your door before it flew open.

“Sarah!” It was Kai.

“Yea?” You turned over, suddenly aware that you were very .

“Are you ?” He asked, cautiously making his way into the room.

“We are.” Chanyeol grumbled.

“Well this can’t wait! We just got emails from the National Ballet and guess who are starting their first seasons with the company next month?” he jumped up and down.

“Who?” You sat up, shielding yourself with the sheet.

“Both of us!” He shouted, “We have out first classes and rehearsals next month! The email said that they would be getting in contact some time today but I couldn’t wait I had to tell you!”

“I can’t believe this!” Your eyes were starting to tear up, “We got in.” You sighed, “This is it! We’re in!”

Chanyeol was now sitting up, his face bright with excitement.

“That’s amazing Kai!” He said, “Can you shut the door behind you on the way out? I need to congratulate my fiancé.”

Kai left quickly, the door slamming behind him.

“You’re in!” Chanyeol yelled, jumping over you so you were pinned down to the bed, his form over top of you. “You did it!” he kissed you long and hard. “I’m so proud of you! I love you so much; I knew you could do it! I sat around all day yesterday just praying for you!” He kissed you again; over and over, making your head spin.

“Thanks baby!”  You brought him down into a hug, his body flush with yours. “I couldn’t have done this without you supporting me.” You kissed his neck sweetly. “You have been so good to me while I’ve been training, so understanding.”

“Anything for you.” He wrapped his arms around you, moving the two of you so that you were lying facing one another on the bed. “I’ll support anything you want to do.”

“Thanks baby.” You kissed his nose, and then he kissed yours.

You brought him into another kiss, one of graciousness and gratitude.

You stayed in bed a while longer.

* * * * *

After getting dressed and situated you and Chanyeol came out of your room, both going into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your faces, a very weird hobby that had become a couple’s thing for you to do over the months.

You opened the door to Baekhyun’s new room, being hit with the smell of paint.

“Gees Baek, crack a window in here!” You said, waving your hand in front of your face. “I’m surprised you guys aren’t high or passed out by now.”

“Me too.” Iseul said from the corner, turning away from the wall to face you. “Congratulations on your contract!” She said, setting down the paint roller and walking over to you.

Baekhyun noticed you were there and took his music out, “Congratulations Sarah!” he gave you a side hug. “Kai said you start next month.”

“We do.” You confirmed, nodding. “Oh God, I’m still in shock.” You laughed, “I can’t wait!”

Chanyeol came into the room, resting his hands on your shoulders and head on the top of yours. “I’m so proud of her!” He beamed, hugging you and leaning around to kiss your cheek.

“We know,” Baekhyun said unenthusiastically, “Why do you think we’re wearing headphones?” He started to laugh, and Iseul hit his arm.

“I was thinking we should order pizza tonight.” You suggested, “I really just want some greasy food after all that dieting, and since I will have to start eating healthy all of the time I need to get some enjoyable food while I still can.”

“Sounds good to me!” Baekhyun agreed, “Okay with you?” He asked Iseul.

“Yea sounds great!” She nodded, “I have to say it’s really nice to be here with all of you, everyone has made me feel very welcomed.”

“Good!” You hugged her, “You’re a great addition to the group!”

“Thanks.” She said as she pulled away.

Baekhyun took her hand, “Do you want to take a break?” He asked her.

“Yea, that would be good.”

“Yea, and open the windows.” Chanyeol said as you left the room.

“That’s what I said when I came in, but he wasn’t listening to me.” You laughed, running down the stairs.

You all made lunch, ramyeon and left over stew and sat in the living room to eat, putting the television on.

Your phone rang and you answered quickly.

“Hello?”

“Hello, this is Kim Sunwon, the director of the Korean National Ballet. I am calling to congratulate you and offer you a contract with us starting in March.”

“I would love to! That would be amazing!” You smiled widely as you spoke.

“Next weekend we are having everyone come down to sign their contracts and take a tour of the buildings. We will also give you a debriefing of your schedules starting in March.” He explained.

“Okay, that sounds great!”

“Okay, see you at two o’clock on Saturday.”

You hung up the phone and yelled, trying to let all of the excitement out.

“I’m going to the national ballet Saturday to sign my contract and get a tour of the facilities!” You told everyone excitedly. “I’m going to take the car, okay?” You said to Chanyeol.

“Sounds good to me.” He nodded, taking a bite of his stew. “Are you and Kai going to go together?”

“I don’t see why we wouldn’t.” You said reasonably.

“I can’t believe you are going to get to see the whole building!” Iseul said, “When I was little my parents took me to see Romeo and Juliet and then after all of the kids got to go backstage and see the dressing rooms and stuff. It was amazing! You would never think there is a whole other world back there!” She sighed happily, remembering.

“I know!” You agreed, “When I’m there for a while, maybe I can take you in again and I can give you the full VIP tour.”

“That would be wonderful! I bet it’s changed so much since I was little.”

“Do we get tours too?” Asked Chanyeol, motioning towards himself and Baekhyun.

“I guess you can come with us.” You said sassily.

* * * * *

After having lunch you and Chanyeol went upstairs to help Baekhyun and Iseul finish the painting.

Suho came up around four, rubbing his eyes as he looked at everyone doing work.

“Did you just get up?” You asked him, eyeing his pjs.

“I did indeed.” He laughed, “We all had a really late night last night.”

“Yea, haven’t heard a peep out of any of you all day.” You sat down on one of the sheets on the floor. “Anything exciting happen last night?”

“Not overly.” Suho shrugged, sitting beside you, “Sehun almost made out with a guy, so that was pretty funny, but other than that everyone was pretty well behaved. Chen set Kyungsoo’s coat on fire with a cigarette, but put it out with minimal damage.”

“That doesn’t sounds ‘uneventful’ to me.” You laughed.

“How did the auditions go yesterday?” He asked you, pushing his hair back out of his eyes.

“I got offered a contract.” You smiled, “And so did Kai! We start next month!”

“That’s amazing!” He hugged you, patting your back, “I’m so happy for you!”

“Thanks!” You pulled away, leaning back on your elbows. “I still can’t believe it…is anyone else up?”

“I don’t think so. Kai is sleeping again I think as well.”

You continued talking to Suho on the floor for another half an hour or so, Baekhyun, Iseul and Chanyeol still working around the two of you.

“You guys almost done?” You asked.

“Yea, thanks for your help.” Chanyeol said sarcastically.

“Well, I’m gonna leave before someone asks me to help.” Suho laughed, standing up. “I’ll see you guys later!”

“Bye!” Everyone said in union.

* * * * *

Later that night after supper you and Chanyeol sat in your room watching a movie and talking.

“Tomorrow I have to go to administration.” You said, scrolling through your computer.

“For what?”

“I’m going to see if I can get some of my money back and drop my classes.” You said.

“If I was you I would wait until you sign the contract.”

“Yea…that’s true. I’ll go in and see if I need any paper work and stuff though, that way I’ll have it ready and have all my information. This is so stressful.” You sighed, “I’m starting my career…in a month!”

“I know, I’m jealous!” Chanyeol laughed.

“Yea, but you only have one year left then you will be starting yours too.” You hugged him, setting your laptop aside. “And we’ll have a house, and we have a car, and we’ll be married.”

“Talking about being mature is getting me kind of hot.” He muttered, kissing you deeply, his hand on the back of your head.

“Oh yea?” You reached over to the nightstand, turning the television off.


Thanks for reading guys!

Comment and upvote!