Reunited (M)

Thirteen's a Crowd

Hey Guys, just a heads up, before you start reading there is some mature content in this chapter just incase you don't feel comfortable reading it.


You hung up your cell phone and ran full force at Chanyeol, jumping to hug him. His arms wrapped around your waist and your legs wrapped around his, your arms around his neck.

“I can’t believe you’re here.” You said into his neck. “Are you back for good?” You pulled back so you were looking at his face.

“I am.” He smiled, pulling you in to kiss you. “I missed you so much.” He kissed your cheek before setting you back down on the ground.

“Nice surprise?” Kris laughed.

“The best.” You wrapped your arm around Chanyeol’s waist.

“You were amazing!” Luhan said, pushing past Tao.

“Yea! That jump thing you did at the end with the turning and stuff…” Baekhyun interrupted, “That was wicked cool.”

“Thanks.” You blushed at their compliments.

“We’re all gonna go out to eat if you guys want to join us.” Xiumin stated. “My treat.”

You looked up at Chanyeol then politely declined. “We’re just gonna go home. Thanks though.” You both said goodbye to everyone and you took Kai’s stuff for him and you and Chanyeol walked back home.

“You’re going to get sick, you’re hair is so wet.” He pulled your hood up and then took your hand in his again.

“I can’t believe you’re back a week early.”

“Well I’m actually back right on time I just wanted to surprise you. And after the week you’ve had I knew you would like a nice surprise.”

“It’s made the whole week worth it.”

“You know…” Chanyeol paused. “I was really worried when you didn’t speak to me those few days.” He laughed hesitantly.

“…Kai told me.” You said quietly. “I want you to be able to tell me these things. You will never be a burden to me.” You kissed his hand.

You made it to the house and Chanyeol unlocked the door, letting you in first before following you inside the house.

“What do you want to do?” He asked, “Watch a movie or make something to eat?”

“Naw…” You started to walk upstairs; “I want us to start moving some of your stuff to our room.”

“Sounds good to me.” He followed you upstairs and you both went into his room. “Where should we start?”

“Just basic things I guess, and we can get all your clothes and organize that stuff tomorrow. We should go to a furniture store this weekend.” You said, scanning the room.

“What for?”

“A bigger bookshelf and another dresser or something.” You explained, “You have almost as much stuff as I do, I don’t know how you share this room.” You laughed.

“It’s difficult at times.” He admitted. He took some stuff upstairs and you followed with more things, the book he was currently reading, his guitar, and some other little things on his dresser.

When you made it up to your room you set his guitar up on the stand by the dresser and laid his things out, putting his book on the nightstand.

“Is this book good?” You asked, picking it up. You started reading the back cover.

“Yea, it’s really good, you should read it when I’m done.” Chanyeol wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your neck.

“This is so awesome!” You squealed happily, pulling away from Chanyeol without paying attention to his attempts to turn you on.

“What is?” He asked, sitting down on the bed.

“Well before we were living together but now we’re LIVING together.” You smiled. You closed the door and turned back towards him. “And tonight is the first night in our room.”

“And what would you like to do for my first night in our room?” Chanyeol asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“I’m really tired, so I think I’m just going to go to bed.” You faked a yawn and walked into your closet to change.

“Yea, you had a busy week.” Chanyeol agreed, not arguing with you.

You peaked out from the closet door to see Chanyeol stretched out on the bed reading.

What a grandpa, you thought, laughing to yourself.

You looked through your closet for something y to wear, but soon realized that y wasn’t really a part of your wardrobe vocabulary. You settled on a pair of black lace underwear and a baggy shirt that Chanyeol had left. The shirt came just below your .

You left the closet and went over to the dresser to brush your hair. You could see Chanyeol looking at you through the mirror.

“Isn’t that my shirt?” He asked, putting the book down.

“Was.” You smiled. “What’s yours is mine.” You stuck your tongue out.

You started to brush your hair and you could feel the shirt ride up so your was showing.

“You know, I don’t think that I’m that tired.” Chanyeol said.

“But I’m so tired.” You pouted, turning around to look at him. You huffed, over exaggerating as you slumped your shoulders. You gave him a little smirk as you started to put your hair in a ponytail.

In moments you could feel Chanyeol behind you. “I think we should stay up,” He slipped his hand up your shirt and ran it up and down your back. “After all, it is out first night.”

“I think I could stay up a little longer.” You cooed, arching your back to press your against his crotch.

“Then I don’t think you need this.” He grabbed your ponytail elastic and took it out of your hair, leaving it to flow down your back. “I love when your hair is down.” He said lovingly, looking at you in the mirror. You saw the way his face changed as he said that, from carnal to caring instantly.

“You have a split personality.” You laughed, turning towards him.

“What do you mean?” He smiled at your dorkily.

“One minute you look like you want to rip my clothes off and and the next you look at me like I am a bunny or something.”

“What can I say?” He grabbed your thighs and pulled you up so that you were face to face his your legs around his waist. Chanyeol kissed your neck sloppily, pulling the shirt up and over your head easily with one hand. “You just have that effect on me.” He set you on the dresser and started to kiss you.

He worked his way down to your collarbone.

You let out a breathy moan, leaning you head back. “You know, I like both sides of Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol placed kisses back up to your face, and cupped your cheek. “Well I love you babe so get used to it.” He picked you up again and brought you over to the bed.

He leaned over you, “I love you too, Chan-YEOL!” You cried out the last part of his name as you felt him push a finger into you quickly. You groaned and on his neck, using your hands to pull down his pants and boxers. His hand left you momentarily to take off his shirt and rip off your underwear before he was back in you.

“Awh baby I love how much you want me,” He pulled his fingers out rubbing your before putting them in his mouth and them. You propped yourself on your elbows and watched him.

You got up so you were on your knees facing him.

“You have no idea.” Your hand went from his chest down to , up and down a few times before pushing him so he was on his back. You straddled him and rubbed the tip of his against your entrance before easing yourself down slowly, watching him as you did.

Chanyeol’s head fell back over the end of the bed and you could hear a long moan. You leaned down and kissed his chest, flicking his with your tongue. “Baby, look at me when I ride you.” He moved so he was resting on his elbows and jerked his hips for you to move.

You moved your hips in a circle before you raised yourself up and came back down slowly, teasing him. You started to move faster, arching your back as his hands came to your s. He moved his hands behind your back and pulled you down into a heated kiss, his hands tangled in your hair pulling your head back for access to your neck, you moaned as he dragged his teeth along your shoulder.

He flipped you over so that he was on top and started to into you quickly, making you cry out.

“Chanyeol!” You yelled, “I’m gonna-”

“Me too,” His s were becoming erratic.

With a final you came, clenching around him and you could feel him inside you. Chanyeol collapsed on top of you, kissing your neck gently one last time before rolling off. You both lay there for a few minutes breathing heavily and looking at the ceiling.

You heard a noise from outside the door and then a loud cough. “Oh thank god, I think they’re finally done, I can go to sleep.” You heard Kris say overdramatically.

“Tell me about it, it sounded like the bed was going to fall through the ceiling of my room.” Luhan said.

“We get it!” Chanyeol yelled towards the door. You both took that time to move from the foot of the bed so that your heads were on the pillows. You lay facing one another, his hand on your hip, thumb moving in circles over your skin.

“I love you.” He said, kissing your forehead.

“I know, you tell me every five minutes.” You laughed moving closer to him so that your bodies were flush together.

“I know, it just feels so unreal,” He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly, his hand your hair. “Like, if I don’t tell you enough you’ll just disappear.”

“I’m here forever.” You kissed his cheek.

“No matter what?”

“Till death do us part.”

* * * * *

You slept soundly the rest of the night and woke up early the next morning, Chanyeol’s arm wrapped tightly around your waist as he spooned you.

You tried to move to go use the washroom but you arm pulled you in again.

“Stay here.” His voice was rough and it tickled as he whispered in your ear. “I want this moment to last forever.”

“Can it last after I go pee?” You laughed. He let you go and you ran to the bathroom quickly, looking into the hallway to make sure no one was there before running into the bathroom.

You used the bathroom and brushed your teeth quickly before running back to bed.

“See its like I never left.” You said, snuggling back up to him.

“Mhmm.” Chanyeol hummed.

You both just stayed like that for a little while, Chanyeol making drawing motions on your legs and stomach with his fingers.

“We should get ready to go soon.” You suggested.

“Go where?” He asked.

“Furniture shopping, remember?” You laughed turning to look at him.

“Oh right…” He smiled down at you. “We could always do that tomorrow.”

You pouted, “Lets do it today so tomorrow we can spend all day in bed together.”

“Okay,” He kissed you lightly, lingering for a minute. “I like that plan.”

* * * * *

Not long after you had both started to get ready. It was snowing out so you decided to just wear a sweater and jeans with your hair in a ponytail, nothing too fancy. Chanyeol came back up to the room after going through his closet to find some clothes.

“Baekhyun has already very nicely cleared all of my things onto my bed to make room for more of his stuff.” Chanyeol said.

“He really doesn’t grieve.” You laughed.

“It’s Baekhyun, I don’t think he has any feelings.” Chanyeol sat down on the bed and huffed passively.

“What?” You asked, turning around.

“Are you almost ready?” He asked. “I’ve been ready for-”

“You’ve only been ready for like two minutes.” You cut him off. “Hold on, I’m almost done.”

 You put on some mascara and grabbed your bag, “I’m ready!” You spread your arms out presenting yourself. “Let’s go!” 


Thanks for reading everyone! While writing this chapter I have started thinking about the future of Chanyeol and Sarah and what their wedding will be like. I would love to hear what you guys think about it and hear your ideas!  

comment, upvote and subscribe <3