The Highs and Lows (M)

Thirteen's a Crowd

Hey! So the first bit is rated M so if you dont want to read that you can skip to the first page break! Thanks!


The next day you woke up to get ready for class to be greeted by a smiling Baekhyun when you got downstairs.

“All classes are cancelled, the school doesn’t have power.” He cheered.

“Almost half of Seoul doesn’t have power.” Kris stated from behind him.

“Do they know what caused it?” You asked.

“Well it might be the huge wind storm that’s going on outside.” He laughed, nodding towards the window. Kris was standing by the front door getting his coat on.

You gasped at the wreckage outside. There were branches down in the front yard and the rain was pouring and flowing down the street.

“Where are you going?” You asked him.

“I’m going over to the school. Hyojin is in the library and she cant get home because all the roads are closed so I’m bringing her back here.”

“Good luck and come back quickly.” You said, worried.

“Yes mom.” He laughed, closing the door behind him as he left.

You looked over to see Baekhyun laughing at you.

“Yes mom,” He mocked. “Maybe you are pregnant.”

You smacked him on the back of the head. “I’m not pregnant. I’m just a decent person who worries about their friends.”

“Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked, rubbing his head.

“He’s still sleeping. I’m going back to bed too.” You said goodbye to Baekhyun and went back up to your room to go to sleep.

You got into bed and were almost asleep when you felt Chanyeol moving and roll over to hug you. You could feel his chest against your back as he groaned awake.

“Why are you dressed?” He asked, feeling the tank top and shorts you had on.

“I had to go downstairs.” You answered, your eyes still closed.

“Why?”

“I was supposed to have class today, remember? The school is closed, apparently half of Seoul doesn’t have power.”

“Mmmm, that’s good.” He said against your back.

“Good?”

“That means we can stay like this all day.” Chanyeol’s hands slid up under your shirt pulling it off you as he kissed your neck. You could feel his against your back and you leaned against him.

You moved your hand behind you running your nails up the side of his thigh and he growled. Chanyeol pulled your shorts off quickly smirking when he realized you weren’t wearing underwear underneath them.

“I love the noises you make.” You breathed.

“I love it when you’re rough.” He turned you around shoved his tongue in your mouth, the sloppy wet kiss making you needy and ready.

You pushed him so that you were on top. You kissed down his neck, pulling away slightly, “You’re awfully awake.” You said, leaning back down to kiss down his chest.

“Well I was having a pretty good dream,” He breathed out, “I wanted to share it with you.” He wrapped his hands around your hair, tugging your head back to look at him. “I can be rough too, you know.”

You crawled back up so you were nose to nose, staring at one another. “I’d like that very much.” You leaned in to kiss him, biting his lower lip and he moaned. “So why don’t you tell me about this dream.”

“Or I could just show you.” He winked and next thing you knew you were on your stomach on the bed.

Chanyeol was on his knees between your legs, you could feel his hands running up the insides of your thighs, spreading your legs wider. He kissed your lower back, his hands gripping your tightly. You moaned into the pillows.

His hand slid in between your legs, slowly rubbing your before slipping in one finger.

“You’re so wet.” He groaned. With his other hand he pulled your hips up so that you was in the air. He slid in another finger.

“Don’t tease baby.” You whined.

“Tell me what you want then.” You felt his tongue along your folds and then it dipped inside you. You shivered hungrily.

“I want you inside me.” You didn’t have to ask twice as you let out a scream as Chanyeol hard into you. He grabbed your hair, pulling you up so that you had your back to his chest.

“This is new,” You said, watching him run his hands along your s.

“Do you like it?” He bit your earlobe, making you moan again.

“Of course,” Your hand travelled between your legs, and you let Chanyeol watch for a bit before you dropped back down on your hands, “I want you to me hard.”

And he did.

He slammed into you, almost sending you face first into the headboard. You groaned into the pillows, moving your hips back to meet his.

“Chan…baby, I’m…gonna-”

“Don’t yet, I want to see your face when you .” He pulled out and flipped you over, kissing your passionately and lovingly, before ing back into you.

You threw you head back, his name as you reached you peak. Not long after Chanyeol had reached his and he groaned as he released into you, filling you up before pulling out and lying beside you, pulling you into his arms to spoon you.

And you soon fell asleep.

* * * * *

You were woken up a few hours later when you heard the door of your room close and Chanyeol softly whispering your name. The room was lit well enough, the curtains still letting some light in. You turned over to see him holding a bag in one hand and two bottles of water in the other.

“I got us some breakfast.” He smiled, sitting beside you.

“Awh, thanks babe,” You said, sitting up. “It’s so cold in here!” You shivered as your back was exposed to the cold air.

“On second.” Chanyeol got up and went into the closet, and brought you over one of his sweatshirts and a pair of his sweatpants. He got your breakfast out as you put on the clothes he got you.

“You know I have my own clothes.” You laughed.

“But I like seeing you in mine,” He cooed, “It makes me feel special.” He blushed.

“It makes me feel special too.” You smiled at him.

You had never really thought about it before but you had never been in a relationship where you were comfortable being mushy and cute with the other person. You and Jackson never had conversations like this; it was always acting like friends or , nothing in between.

“What’s everyone else doing?” You asked.

“Some of the guys are just in bed, trying to keep warm. Hyojin and Kris are in his room, and Kai and Sehun are downstairs trying to get the fireplace to work.”

“You guys have never even used that fireplace.” You stated through a mouthful of food.

“I know, I told them it wasn’t a good idea, but it’s getting too cold for us not to use it.”

“They at least moved the couch right?” You asked.

“Yea, its pushed up against the other one, kind of like a bed with crib sides.” He laughed, making a box action with his hands.

“Are they all sitting in it?” You asked.

“Well when I came in Baekhyun and Tao were cuddling on it.”

“Sounds like something they would do.” You laughed.

You heard shuffling, a bang and then the fire alarm going off.

“IT LIVES!” You heard Kai yelling from downstairs.

Both you and Chanyeol got up and ran downstairs, you trailing close behind him. When you made it down to the living room you were hit with a wall of smoke. You ran to the door and opened it to try to get the smoke out.

“I don’t get why it isn’t working.” Kai said, staring at the fireplace. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were waving blankets and pillows to try to filter the smoke out.

“You have to open the flu idiot.” You said, flipping the switch on the side of the fireplace.

Almost immediately the smoke started to clear and go up the chimney.

“Thank god.” Kai let out a long breath.

“Your welcome.” You made a motion like you were tipping your hat at him.

Baekhyun came up behind you and lifted you up, spinning you around.

“My hero!” He cheered, “We will freeze no longer!” Kai started to jump up and down as well, hugging you so that you were crushed between them.

“Hey now!” Chanyeol said, walking over, “She might be your hero but she is my fiancé.”

“Oh,” Baekhyun and Kai backed away with their hands up, “Already laying claim.”

“I haven’t got to hug her enough for you guys to.” He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and you hit his arm.

“It’s okay guys, you can hug me whenever you want.” You smiled at Baekhyun and Kai, opening your arms. They both came over wrapping your arms around you and Chanyeol.

“Okay, okay!” Chanyeol yelled, pulling away, “Hug her, just leave me out of it!”

“Thank god there’s fire!” Xiumin said happily as he came down the stairs.

“Call everyone down and we can all hangout down here.” Kai said to him.

“Sounds good.”

“Chan, help me move these couches.” You said, motioning on where they should go. “Tao can you go get a bunch of blankets and tell everyone to bring a pillow down.”

“Alright,” He ran up stairs behind Xiumin.

“Bad news,” Chen said, walking into the living room holding his phone. “Apparently this isn’t going to let up for another few days at least.”

“Ugh, great.” You sat down on the couch beside him, leaning over his shoulder to look at the news.

“At least we get more time off school.” He said happily.

“Chen, there was only two and a half weeks left.” You laughed.

“Two and a half weeks more than I am mentally prepared for.”

You and Chen talked and laughed as everyone filtered downstairs, starting to get comfortable.

“I brought these down for everyone,” Luhan said, throwing two bags down in front of Xiumin and Lay. “Marshmallows.”

“Genius!” Baekhyun said, reaching over Xiumin and taking one of the bags.

You were all sitting around the fire, Kris, Hyojin, and Tao were sitting on one couch, Chanyeol, you, Chen, and Baekhyun were sitting on the other one and the rest of the guys were on the floor, sitting and lying every which way.

“Was the walk back here fine?” You asked Hyojin.

“We got drenched and I am in a permanent state of chill now but we didn’t get hit by any trees or anything.” She laughed.

“Her lips were almost blue when we got back here.” Kris was sitting behind her rubbing her arms.

“You guys are so cute!” You cooed, watching them.

“That says a lot coming from the queen of cute relationships.” Chen teased.  

“Well thank you then!” Hyojin laughed, smiling at Kris.

Kris had been staring at Hyojin since they sat down and you hadn’t seen Kris like that before, looking genuinely happy to be with someone. He had brought girls back a couple times before but he always made them leave first thing in the morning, never exchanging numbers, but with Hyojin he talked about her all the time and was always so happy when she was with him. You were glad that he found someone who made him as happy as Chanyeol makes you. In the few weeks since the Halloween break they had been nearly inseparable.

“So when are you moving in?” You asked, leaning over Chanyeol to talk to Hyojin.

Hyojin blushed and shook her head furiously, “I-I’m not, we never talked about it.”

“Who wants marshmallows?” Baekhyun asked, opening the bag and changing the subject.

“Me!” Tao shouted starting an uproar through the guys as they all grabbed marshmallows and skewers.

You looked over at Hyojin, apologizing silently.

“Do you want one?” Chanyeol asked you.

“No, I’m alright.”

“We should play a game.” Lay suggested.

“What kind of game?” Chanyeol asked.

“Never have I ever?” He suggested.

“You know how that went last time.” You laughed.

“This time well make it worth your while.” Lay laughed.

“Alright,” You said getting up.

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked you.

“Someone needs to get the booze. It will warm us up.” You laughed, going to get the Soju.

You went into the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of soju and some Dixie cups. You ran back into the room, jumping under the covers quickly. Your feet felt frozen from standing on the tile floor.

“Let’s get this started!” You said passing out the liquor.

* * * * *

Two hours later you were all warmed up, never have I ever had stopped a while ago and you were all just sharing stories as people started to fall asleep.

“We were really surprised you made it in the house.” Sehun said to you, “We all thought that after you and Kris had that you would be out of here.”

“What?” Chanyeol snapped, sitting up abruptly, throwing you off his shoulder.

“Huh?” You asked, “Kris and I didn’t have !” You half yelled, offended. “Who told you that?”

“Kai said he walked in on you guys sleeping together after the first weekend you lived with us, when we went to Kris’ brother’s bar.”

“SLEEPING!” Kai annunciated. “And I meant they were asleep. It wasn’t code for .”

Luckily, Hyojin was asleep for this conversation.

Unluckily for you, Chanyeol wasn’t.

“Yea sure.” Sehun laughed, but his smile faltered when he saw you staring at him.

“You slept with Kris?” Chanyeol asked, turning you to look at him.

“Yea, sleep. We slept next to each other.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked.

“I’m gonna go upstairs.” Baekhyun said, shuffling over on the couch.

“No, it’s fine Baekhyun, I’m actually going to leave.” You said, standing up and walking upstairs. You walked calmly despite the fact that your feet felt like they were going to fall off.

You could hear Chanyeol talking to Kris as you walked up the stairs.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause it didn’t matter. She was drunk and she pulled me in bed with her. Nothing happened.”

You could hear shuffling as Chanyeol got up. You walked faster up the stairs, Chanyeol trailing behind you.

As you made your way into your room Chanyeol was coming up on the landing.

You slammed the door in his face.

“Sarah, what are you doing?”

“Going to sleep in my room.” You said bitterly.

“Our room.”

“MY room.”

“Sarah, let me in.”

“I don’t feel like doing this tonight Chanyeol.” You huffed.

“Doing what?”

“Trying to make you believe me, or trust me, or whatever you want.” You were sitting on the bed staring at the door.

“Whatever.” You heard him stomping down the stairs.

You crawled into bed, sniffling back tears as you lined the pillows up along one side of you like he was sleeping there.  


Thanks for reading!  It's great to be back writing! I'm not really sure how much longer I should make this story so if you guys have any ideas of how long it should be or anything like that feel free to message me with ideas, the best writing is collaborative!

Comment, upvote and subscribe! <3