Move on Up

Thirteen's a Crowd

Christmas eve came quickly, and before you knew it you were sitting in Chanyeol’s living room with him, his family, and Baekhyun’s family, listening to music and talking.

It was the first day you were able to relax since Chanyeol’s parents and his brother’s got back. You spent a good amount of time running around with Chanyeol’s mother shopping, and wedding planning, or playing with his brothers.

Lena was gone for the week to be with her family, so that was a weight off your shoulders. Even though you guys were all right you still didn’t want to have to spend a long period of time with her.

“Do you want a glass of wine?” Chanyeol asked you.

“Yea, thanks.” You nodded and he left you standing with Baekhyun.

“I’ve got to say the house looks awesome.” He said, motioning towards all of the decorations.

“Thanks.” You smiled. “It’s really put me in the Christmas spirit.”

“Well I hope you know that you are apart of our family.” He smiled at you. “Chanyeol told me you were feeling kind of bad about not being with your family over the holiday but you have one here.”

You stepped forward and hugged him gratefully.

“What’s this for?” He asked, hugging you back.

“For being a really awesome person.”  You said simply, “You’re such a good friend.”

“Hey, here’s your wine.” Chanyeol said from behind you.

You pulled away from Baekhyun and took the glass from Chanyeol.

“We were having a moment.” You said to him.

“I could see that.” Chanyeol smiled, “Probably the most action he’s ever gotten in his life.”

“You can make fun of me, but two months ago you were still a .” Baekhyun teased.

“Whatever.” Chanyeol said, trying to brush it off.

“So do you like your early Christmas present?” Baekhyun said winking at you.

“I didn’t know I was getting one.” You shook your head, not knowing what he was saying.

“Cause I haven’t given it to her yet.” Chanyeol huffed at him.

“Oh,” Baekhyun scrunched up his face. “Well don’t worry, he’ll give it to you later.” He smirked.

* * * * *

Everyone left around eleven and you stayed downstairs to help Chanyeol’s mother clean up while Chanyeol went to have a shower.

“I hope tonight wasn’t too overwhelming for you.” His mother said to you as you loaded the dishwasher.

“No not at all.” You smiled.

“I know it was a lot of new family members.”

“No, It was great to meet the whole family.” You assured her, “Everyone made me feel very welcome.”

“Good, I’m so glad for that.” She said. “I think we’re done so you can go upstairs now.” She insisted.

“Okay, goodnight.” You said to her, “Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas.”

You walked upstairs slowly, with a slight limp from your heels.

As you entered the bedroom the door to the bathroom was open slightly and you could hear the shower.

You ped your dress and let it fall to the floor at the foot of the bed. You looked up to the pillows and saw a present sitting on them.

You walked over and picked the box up.

The tag read: Open Me

So you did.

Your eyes widened at the contents.

A pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a gag, and a .

You could feel your core pulsing. You quickly locked the bedroom door and then started to take your bra and underwear off, walking slowly into the bathroom.

You could see Chanyeol’s silhouette through the glass.

You walked over slowly, pulling the door open quietly.

“I hoped you would come in.” He said, turning to face you. “Were you trying to sneak up on me?”

“Maybe.” You smiled slyly.

“I take it you found my present.” He said, pulling you close to him and reaching past you to close the shower door again. 

“I definitely did.” You winked. “Now I understand what Baekhyun meant when he said you were going to give it to me.”

“He was right.” Chanyeol walked you back towards the wall, lifting you up and propping you on the shelf.

Your legs wrapped around him and he started to kiss you roughly, his tongue running over your lower lip and into your mouth.

Everything felt frantic. You ran your nails down his sides, as he pulled your hair to get access to your neck.

“I love you so much.” He said into your neck. Chanyeol positioned himself at your entrance and up quickly, not waiting for you to adjust.

“I-love you too.” You moaned as your head fell back against the wall.

The first round finished just as fast as it started with you both wound up.

Chanyeol pulled out of you, cradling you in his arms before setting you back down in the shower.

“I love you.” He said again, reaching around you to get the body wash.

“I know.” You smiled, scrunching up your nose.

You let him wash your body, lightly rubbing the sponge up and down your arms and turning you around to get your back. He motioned for you to get out of the shower to start drying off as he washed his body.

You yawned as you dried yourself off, just sliding one of his shirts over your head and getting into bed.

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom a few seconds later still wrapped only in a towel.

“So you ready for round two?” He asked as he went though his drawers.

But when he turned around you were sound asleep.

Chanyeol put your presents back in the box and hid it under the bed, and then he got into his boxers before unlocking the door in preparation for the morning. He got into bed, moving close to you and wrapping his arm around you before falling asleep himself.

* * * * *

You were woken up by the sound of the bedroom door opening and feet stomping towards the bed.

You turned over slowly, hiding your face under the blankets as Yong-Son and Jae-Hwa jumped on the bed.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” They yelled together.

“Merry Christmas.” Chanyeol muttered groggily.

“Noona,” Yong-Son said, pulling your shirt, “Noona, wake up!”

“I’m up.” You said, pulling the blankets off you a bit.

“Guys, let us get up and we’ll meet you downstairs, okay?” Chanyeol suggested.

“Alright.” They got off the bed and ran down stairs quickly.

“Merry Christmas.” Chanyeol said, hugging you and kissing your forehead.

“Merry Christmas.” You smiled up at him. “Our first Christmas together.” You sighed happily.

“The first of many.” He said. “And one day it will be our kids waking us up.”

You knew that it wasn’t usual for people your age to talk about babies so much but you appreciated that Chanyeol was being so optimistic about everything, and it gave you hope for the future.

“That sounds nice.” You kissed him quickly. “Let’s get ready quickly before the kids come back up here.” You laughed.

You both put on your pajamas and brushed your teeth and washed your faces.

“Should I put makeup on?” You asked.

Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow at you, “Are you really asking me that? Let’s go.” He linked your arms together and you walked downstairs.

“YAY!” The boys cheered in unison.

“Now we can start opening presents.” Jae-Hwa smiled toothily.

“Yes, let’s get started.” Their mother said, “Merry Christmas.” She said to you and Chanyeol.

“Merry Christmas!” His father said happily, coming in with two cups of coffee for him and Mrs. Park.  

“Merry Christmas.” You and Chanyeol said sitting on the love seat opposite them.

“Are you guys ready to hand out presents?” Mrs. Park asked the boys.

“Yes!”

They began distributing presents and you all took turns opening them. You were surprised by the amount of gifts you got from everyone, truly touced.

“So we actually have a present for Yong-Son and Jae-Hwa.” Chanyeol said to everyone in the room. “He you go guys.” He said, taking an envelope out from behind him.

The boys opened it and opened the card, look at the slips of paper questioningly.

“What is it?” Jae-Hwa asked.

“They’re tickets.” You said to him.

“For what?”

“To come and stay the weekend with Sarah and I.” Chanyeol smiled. “You guys are going to come and stay with us and we’re going to show you around Seoul and do some fun stuff.”

“Really?” Jae-Hwa crawled across the floor and hugged the both of you, Yong-Son following behind him.

“It’s going to be great.” You said to them excitedly.

“We have two last presents for the both of you.” Chanyeol’s father said.

“Oh, you’ve really given us too much already!” You said, shocked.

“Nonsense, you will be starting your lives together soon.”

He handed you each a small box.

“Chanyeol open yours first.” He said.

Chanyeol glanced at everyone before he slowly took the lid off the small box.

“It’s keys.” He said, “Car keys?” He asked, looking at his father with wide eyes.

“Yes, for you and Sarah.” He smiled.

You stood up and hugged him, “This is really more than I could ever imagine, thank you so much!” You hugged his mother as well, your smile beaming.

“Now open yours Sarah.”

You sat back down next to Chanyeol and he wrapped his arm around you as you opened the box.

In the box there was a key and a piece of paper with an address.

“I’m confused.” You said to him, staring at the key.

“Me too,” Chanyeol looked towards his parents.

“Well you can’t expect to live with all the guys forever.” His father said, “So we’re got you a house that you will move into once your married. It’s being renovated right now and the contractor is waiting for the both of you to make some decisions about things.”

Tears were welling up in your eyes.

“You’re joking.” Chanyeol said, in shock.

“No, no jokes son.” His father laughed.

“You’ll love it, honey.” His mother cooed, “It’s a beautiful house.”

Chanyeol hugged you and you cried tears of happiness. You were so ecstatic.

“We have pictures for the both of you to look at so that you can see it before you go back to Seoul and take a tour.” His mother said after a few minutes. “We can look at them after we get everything cleaned up.”

You wiped your eyes on your sleeves and stood up to help.

You and Chanyeol quickly helped clean the mess of wrappings and bows, rushing to see the pictures.

You both sat down on the couch with his parents and they showed you pictures on the computer.

The house is three floors and brick. It was open concept with new pine hardwood floors and new lighting fixtures throughout.

“You will have to pick out new kitchen appliances because the previous owners are taking theirs.” Chanyeol’s father said, but you will have a meeting with the contractor to discuss that and you can change the upper floors to fit your style. Also the master bath is quite outdated so they will strip that so you can have what you want.”

You’re mind was reeling with ideas and questions and you felt your eyes getting bigger and bigger as everyone talked about it.

* * * * *

 Baekhyun called not long after, asking how your morning went. Chanyeol and you sat on his bed with Baekhyun on speakerphone.

“You’re not going to believe this.” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Mum and Dad got us a car and a house!”

“Yea, I know.” Baekhyun said simply.

“What do you mean? You know?” You asked, lying so your head was in Chanyeol’s lap.

“Kai and I helped them pick everything out.” He said, laughing.

“Really?” Chanyeol yelled into the phone. “When?”

“A few weekends ago.” Baekhyun was still laughing.

“I can’t believe you both kept it a secret!” You said.

“We are good sometimes. So what time are we all coming for dinner? Mum wants to know.” He said.

“Around six.” Chanyeol said, “Mum said to get here for five though.”

“Alright, see you guys tonight.” He hung up the phone.

“Does this mean we’re driving the car back to school?” You said, looking up at Chanyeol with a bright face.

“I think so.” He smiled, “Should we take some of the guys?”

“Kai and Baekhyun.” You laughed, “Since they helped pick it out.”

“Good choice.” Chanyeol moved so he was lying facing you and kissed your nose. “It really feels like our life is beginning now.”

“I know.” You squealed, “You know what this means though, right?”

“What?”

“Well since we now own a car and house together you’re kind of stuck with me.”  You said cutely.

“Well I wouldn’t call it being stuck.” He pulled you close. “I couldn’t think of anything better than you and I living in a house together all alone.” He kissed you, “With no one else.”

“It does sound nice,” You hummed.

“We would never have to leave if we didn’t want to.” He whispered, “We could be all the time.”

“I’m sure we will be.” You smacked his , teasing him. “We get to decorate however we want to!” You said, changing the subject.

“Whatever you want.” He laughed, shaking his head. “I want a game room though.”

“Well let’s just wait till we see it in person.” You said.

“Don’t you want a game room?” He pulled you back towards him as you tried to move away.

“For you to play video games and watch sports? I’ll never see you!” You pouted.

“Not a game room for me.” He said, “A game room for us.” He said seductively, winking at you.

“I’m not sure I’m following,” You said wearily.

“A room no one else can go in.” He said staring at you.

“Ahh!” You nodded, cluing into what he wanted. “I never would have pegged you to be like that. First tying me up, then the surprise last night, which I’m really sorry we didn’t get to use by the way,” You said, rubbing your hands up and down his chest.

“Don’t worry about last night.” He kissed your cheek, “We had a great time in the shower, and you looked so beautiful sleeping after, I just wanted to hold you.” He squeezed you tighter. “And I just really want to experiment. And there’s no one better to do that with than with you.”

“Even when you’re talking about tying me up you still manage to sound cheesy and cute.” You sighed, laughing.

“It’s part of my charm really.”  


Thanks for reading guys!

Sorry this update took a while. I was busy with school and something horrible happened with my family and I had to fly home so I am just starting to get back into a routine.

Also, sorry if the chapter is all over the place a kind of blows. I tried hard to get it up tonight but it took me a long time to write so it might be scattered.

Lastly, thank you all for the Birthday messages I've recieved and the BTS concert was amazing! They are so talented! 

Comment and upvote <3