Red Marks (M-ish...but not really?)

Thirteen's a Crowd

“Hello?”

“Hey Jackson, what are you doing?” You asked.

“I just got up, getting ready to go into work, you?” He asked, you could tell he was confused about the call.

“Just getting ready to get in bed actually.” You said.

“Are you with Chanyeol?” He asked.

You watched Chanyeol roll his eyes at the question.

“Yea,” You laughed, “I was actually calling cause I wanted to ask you something.”

“Yea, what is it?”

“Would you like to give me away at my wedding?” You asked slowly.

“So you really aren’t going to leave him?” He joked.

“Jackson.” You said sternly.

“I’m kidding! You know I am. Of course I want to give you away. It would be an honor.” He laughed.

“Good.” You said, “It better be.” You gave Chanyeol a thumbs-up.

“Tell Chanyeol I say hi.” Jackson told you.

“I will do that.” You assured him, “thanks again.” You said happily.

“No problem.” He sighed, “Love you. Talk to you later.”

“I love you too, I’ll call you next week.” You hung up the phone.

“I love you too!” Chanyeol mimicked.

“Grow up.” You said, throwing a pillow at his face.

He pulled it away smiling and laughing. “I’m kidding baby.” He cooed.

“Yea whatever.” You laughed, “Let’s go to bed.” You said.

“It’s only 9:30, I feel like we are already an old married couple.” He said, lying beside you.

“We are not.” You pouted, moving under his arm. “We can watch a movie.” You suggested, moving your hand up under his shirt.

“Yea, let’s do that.” He said.

Chanyeol got the television ready as you lay against him, your hand drawing patterns against his skin.  

You looked up at him, admiring his face and he looked down at you.

“What?” He asked.

“I’m just looking.” You smiled at him sweetly.

“Watch the movie.” He laughed.

You turned your head to watch the screen, your hand continuing to travel up and down his chest and stomach.

Your fingers briefly dipped below his waistband of his underwear and you felt him shiver. You bit your lip trying not to smile as you did it again.

Chanyeol put his hand over yours to stop you, squeezing it lightly.

“Stop teasing, babe.” He whispered. He to his side and brought you into a kiss, holding you close, his hands running down your thigh to bring you leg over his hip.

You could feel his against you and you leaned into him more, grinding against him as he kissed down your neck. He pulled away for a moment, turning the television off before coming back to kiss you again.

“Everyone’s going to know you had a great time tonight.” Chanyeol said huskily.

You didn’t have time to answer, as he bit your collarbone.

* * * * *

You woke up late the next day, turning over to see Chanyeol still fast asleep beside you. You moved over, snuggling into his back, wrapping your arm around his torso.

You felt him take your hand before going still again.

You stayed like that for a long time, half asleep, enjoying the peacefulness. You were almost back to sleep completely when Chanyeol turned over to face you, keeping your arm around him.

You kept your eyes closed but you could feel his eyes on you.

“Chanyeol, go back to sleep.” You mumbled.

He started to laugh quietly.

“What?”

“You’re so going to hate me.” He said slowly. “Please don’t…just remember all of the fun we had last night.”

You opened your eyes slowly, trying to wake yourself up.

“We did have a lot of fun.” You smiled, “Why would I hate you?”

He kissed your neck softly, moving to different spots on your neck and shoulders before moving down to your chest.

“Round two?” You asked.

“I’m not getting my hopes up.” He laughed, kissing your lips.

You shifted under the blankets, looking down at your chest, your eyes widening in shock.

“Chanyeol!” You practically screamed, “I can’t believe you did this to me!”

“I’m sorry baby,” He pouted, “I just got carried away. You just sounded so good and I couldn’t help myself.”

You blushed at his words, heart softening for him.

“Okay, fine.” You kissed his lips, and then kissed his neck. “I guess I’m just going to wear a scarf for the next few days.” You laughed.

“No, you should just let them all see it.” He said smugly.

“Even your parents?”

“Maybe wear a scarf when you’re around them.” He laughed.

You hit him lightly.

“All of this evidence on me and nothing on you.” You said, narrowing your eyes.

“Mine just aren’t visible to everyone else.” Chanyeol said matter-of-factly. He pulled the blankets down so that you could see his whole torso and you could see the bruises and scratches on his lower back and hips.   

“Baby,” You said quietly, your fingers tracing the lines.

“I love it.” He kissed you before you could say anything else. “It shows that I’m all yours.” He kissed you again.

“I like that.” You admitted. “What time is it?” You asked, turning around to look at the clock.

“Late.” He said, pulling you back towards him. “Let’s just stay in bed all day.” He said happily.

“We have to get the guys later. I have to shower and get ready.”

“Get ready for what? It’s just the guys.” He said, “And you look perfect already.” He said.

“I have to shower.” You stated, “Just so that I can be a decent level of ready to go outside.” You laughed.

“Fine.” He let you go, pushing you away lightly, “Just hurry cause I have to shower too.” He smiled at you as you glared at him.

You got up, feeling very exposed and walked quickly into the bathroom, wrapping a towel around yourself.

You turned the shower on, and went to brush your teeth as the water heated up.

You looked in the mirror, eyes like saucers.

“Chan.” You said.

“Did you call me?” He said loudly.

“Chanyeol!” You yelled. “I’m going to kill you!” Your blood was boiling as you studied your neck.

The marks started in the middle of your neck and you could count six of them. Your stomach turned thinking about the guys teasing you about it.

You could hear Chanyeol getting out of bed and putting pants on before coming into the bathroom.

“I’m sorry baby.” He went to hug you.

“Out.” You said, looking at him through the mirror.

“What?”

“Out.” You said again. You pushed him out of the bathroom, locking the door once he was on the other side.

“I’m sorry Sarah.” He said sadly form the other side of the door.

You got in the shower, trying to breath through your anger.

By the middle of your shower you had gotten over the anger and plunged into the realm of deep embarrassment, unable to stop your blush from showing.  

You got out of the shower quickly, drying off and starting to blow-dry your hair immediately. You turned away from the mirror so that you didn’t have to stare at the hideous purple and red marks on your neck and chest.

Halfway through drying your hair you unlocked the door so that Chanyeol could get in. After a few minutes he appeared, a towel wrapped around his waist, ready for the shower.

“I’m sorry.” He said, “I’ll be more careful from now on.” He pouted.

“Come here.” You said waving him over. “I’m not mad, I’m just in shock.” You laughed, “I didn’t even think for someone to get a hickey that bad.” You shook your head.

He hugged you, kissing your cheek over your scar lightly, and then kissing the scar on your neck.

“I’m still sorry.” He said, “It does look pretty bad.” He laughed.

You hit his chest before hugging him again.

You breathed in deeply and he smelled like sweat and left over cologne from the day before. Perfect.

“I love the way you smell.” You sighed.

“Bad?” He asked, inquisitively.

“No silly, like you. It’s just comforting.” You breathed in again kissing his chest once before pulling away, your hands lightly grazing over the scratches and bruises on his hips. “You can shower now.”

“Sounds good boss.” He nodded.

You started to blow-dry your hair again as he got in the shower.

When you were finished you left the bathroom to get dressed and do your makeup. You did it quickly, just some eyeliner and mascara, nothing fancy, then began rooting through the draws for your scarf. It was at the very bottom and you heaved a sigh of relief when you found it, not knowing what you were going to do if you hadn’t brought it with you.

You wrapped it around your neck three times, nodding to yourself satisfactorily in the mirror when you saw that it did, in fact, cover the splotches on your neck.

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom soon after, towel around his waist and water still dripping off of him.

“Good shower?” You asked.

“Yea, it was great.” He said happily, sitting on the bed beside you.

“What are you doing?” You asked, his hair dripping on the comforter.

“Sitting with the love of my life.”

“Dry off.” You commanded, pushing him away from you.

“I just want a hug!” He reached for you and you rolled out of the way.

“You’re soaked!”

“That doesn’t matter!” He retorted.

“I don’t want you to get me wet.”

Then he tackled you.

* * * * *

“Chan, can you hand me the keys?” You asked, going through your purse.

“Yea, hold on a second.” He was putting his sweater on.

“We have to get going now.” You said. “They’re going to be here in twenty minutes and Baekhyun keeps texting me saying that he is leaving.”

“Yea, I’m coming!” He said huffily, “Just give me a minute!”

He handed you the keys as you both left his room, running down the stairs to get your shoes and coats on.

“When you pull out the end of the driveway just wait for me and ill lead you there.” He said to you. Chanyeol was taking his father’s car, you were taking your car, and Baekhyun was taking his so that you could transport everyone back to your houses.

“Sounds good.” You nodded, walking out the door, Chanyeol following close behind.

This was the first time you were getting to drive the new car by yourself and you were kind of nervous. You hadn’t got to drive much since you had been in Korea and you were worried about driving a brand new car.

You made it out of the driveway safely and continued on, following Chanyeol to the train station.

You parked in between his and Baekhyun’s cars, all three of you getting out at the same time and walking into the station to find the train.

“I’m so excited to see them!” You said, jumping up and down, taking both of their hands and swinging them as you walked.

“Too excited.” Baekhyun laughed. “It’s only been a few weeks.

“I don’t care.” You said.

“You just want to see Kai.” He said sassily.

“That’s not true. I love everyone equally.” You said. “Except Chanyeol.”

“And Kai.” Baekhyun said quietly. You threw him a look over your shoulder, letting go of his hand.

“I think they are on platform three.” You said, looking around to find the itinerary.  

“Yea, it’s this way, lets go.” Chanyeol pulled you towards the stairs to the platform and you skipped excitedly down them.

As you made your way down the train was just pulling in. The three of you waited at the end by the stairs for everyone to get off.

To Kai:

We’re waiting at the end of the platform!

After a couple minutes the doors of the train opened and people began filing out.

“Relax.” Chanyeol said to you, his hand on your back, rubbing small circles.

“I am relaxed.” You said. “I’m just happy everyone is here!”

You caught a glimpse of them behind the crowd. Kris’s head bobbing up and down in his beanie.

You ran forward to meet them, seeing Sehun first and running to hug him.

“Hi!” You squealed.

“Sarah!” He yelled, picking you up.

You went to Kai next. “Kai! I missed you!” You admitted hugging him.

You hugged all of the guys, making your way to Kris and hugging him.

“I missed you!” You said smiling up at him.

“Hi Sarah.” Hyojin said, stepping out from behind him, eying you darkly.

“Hi Hyojin.” You smiled at her, trying to seem nice.

Kris didn’t say anything to you; he just smiled at you softly.

By this time Baekhyun and Chanyeol had made their way over, greeting everyone as well.

“How are we all getting back?” Xiumin asked.

“We each have a car,” Chanyeol said, “so spilt yourselves up accordingly.”

You ended up driving Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo back to Chanyeol’s house.

“How was the train ride?” You aksed.

“It was fine, most of us slept the whole way.” Kai said, motioning to Sehun.

“Yea, and it was a great sleep.” He retorted.

“The cart was kind of cold, I found.” Kyungsoo said, “But other than that I got some sleep in too so that was good.”

“I didn’t get any sleep.” Kai said sullenly.

“Why not?”

“Because I was in a cart with Kris and Hyojin.” He said, “I had my headphones in and I think they thought I wasn’t listening to them but they were fighting like crazy.”

“They were?” Sehun asked.

“That makes a lot of sense.” Kyungsoo said, “She looked psycho when we were getting off the train.”

“Yea, I noticed that…” You said quietly. “What were they fighting about?”

“She just kept asking him if he really wanted her to come. She kept saying ‘Kris, really. I feel like you don’t want me here so if that’s what you want just say something.’” Kai sighed. “It was just a really long ride. He should have just told her to get off at the stop before and saved us all the headaches we are going to get over the next few days from them.”

“I’m sure they’ll work it out.” You said, “She is moving in after all, so he obviously wants her around.” You laughed awkwardly and everyone was silent for a few minutes.

“I don’t want her to move in.” Sehun said, mirroring your feelings. “Kris hyung acts so weird around her, really cold and he isn’t his usual fun self.”

“That’s what Baekhyun said to me too.” You said, nodding as you thought it over. You were going to make an effort to see how Kris interacted with everyone whilst here.

“Yea, it’s kind of tiring to be around the two of them.” Kyungsoo agreed.

“Where are we staying?” Kai asked, trying to change the subject.

“You three are staying at Chanyeol’s and Kris and Hyojin are as well.” You answered, swallowing the bile in your mouth as you thought about sharing a room with her.

You weren’t sure when your feelings for Hyojin went south. She started off as your friend but as she got closer to Kris it became apparent that the two of you didn’t have very much in common and you weren’t very fond of her personality. It was disheartening that you felt that way, but you also realized that it probably wasn’t going to change, no matter how close to her you had to sleep.

“Everyone else is at Baekhyun’s?” Kai asked.

“Yea, There isn’t a lot of room there because of Jima and her fiancé.” You explained.

“Okay, cool.”

You pulled into Chanyeol’s driveway, just behind Chanyeol’s car.

You helped the guys get all of their stuff out of the trunk and lead them to their rooms that they would be sleeping in.

Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Kai would be sharing a room with a queen-sized bed and a pull out couch, and you and Hyojin would be sharing the spare room across from Chanyeol’s bedroom.

You took her to the room, showing her where she could unpack her suitcase and she disregarded you for the most part.

“I want us to all have a good few days.” You said to her as you stood awkwardly in the doorway.  

“We’ll see.” Was all she said as she opened her suitcase.


Hey guys!

So it's been a while since I've updated but I think I will be updating on a more regular schedule again now that my show is over! 

Thanks for all your support <3

Comment and upvote!