Movie Night

Thirteen's a Crowd

You sat beside Chanyeol in Jason and Monica’s living room, staring at your hands awkwardly as you all sat quietly.

“So did you tell mum?” Jason asked.

“No, it hasn’t even been twenty-four hours.” You stated. “I wouldn’t even know what to say if I called her.” You said offhandedly.

“You should tell her.” He said. “I know she was horrible to us but you need to let her know.” You saw Monica nudge Jason for him to stop. “I have to check on supper but you should really tell her, Seulgi. I have her new phone number you can call her here if you want.”

After Jason left the room Monica turned towards you, “You don’t have to talk to her. She is a wicked woman and even though Jason is pretending to forgive her I know he still has bad feelings for her too.”

“Thanks Monica.” You smiled.

“So have your guys thought about any wedding details?” She asked, changing the subject abruptly.

“No,” You laughed, looking at Chanyeol. “Like I said, it hasn’t even been twenty-four hours.”

“Of course!” She laughed, “If you need any help, I’m here. Busan would be a beautiful place to have a wedding.” She smiled.

You looked at Chanyeol before saying; “I suppose we would have it here, because that’s where Chanyeol’s family is.”

“We’ll have it wherever you want.” He smiled. “My family wouldn’t be opposed to traveling for you. Besides they are your family now too.” Your heart melted. It was a chance to start over with a complete family.

“You two are so cute.” Monica cooed. “I remember when Jason was like that.” She said happily.

“Like what?” Jason asked as he reentered the room.

“Opening loving.” She sighed, jokingly.

“Well we’re married aren’t we?” he asked, shaking his hand in front of her face.

You made a buzzer noise at him, “Wrong answer.” You laughed. The change in topic was making you feel better about going over and soon you were all talking like normal.

“So Chanyeol what do you go to school for?” Jason asked him.

“I’m in business, but I am also really interested in music.” As Chanyeol and Jason bonded over music you realized that he had never really told you just how important music was to him. You knew that he played guitar and piano but you didn’t know that he composed his own music. It made you realize how much you had to learn about one another in your lifetime.

A timer went off and Jason stood up, “Supper’s ready.” He announced and when into the kitchen, Monica led you and Chanyeol into the dining room.

“So what are we having?” You asked her.

“A roast with vegetables and your favorite desert.” She smiled happily.

“What’s your favorite desert?” Chanyeol asked you.

“Just a vanilla pound cake with icing on the side.” You said as you sat down.

“Icing on the side?” He asked, laughing.

“Yea, she’s weird.” Monica chimed in. “The first time I met her it was her birthday and she scrapped all of the icing off of her cake and then dipped each bite into it.”

Chanyeol was looking at you with a look of complete confusion on his face and you just said, “What? There’s just too much icing on the top and I like to mediate it amongst the rest of the bites.” 

He kissed your temple, “You are way too cute.” He laughed.

Dinner went by smoothly, as you and Jason talked about memories that you had growing up.

Monica suddenly spoke up, “If you don’t mind me asking what happened to your cheek Seulgi?”

“Uh,” You paused for a moment, “I was at a club and a girl swung her arm around and hit me with her ring.” You tried to laugh and you could feel Chanyeol’s hand on your leg.

“Oh that !” Monica said. “You know you can probably find a laser place in Seoul that will make it go away.” 

“Yea, that would be nice.” You smiled, never really thinking about that before.

* * * * *

 After supper you had tea and coffee and talked some more. You left after promising that you would be back to see them the next time you were in Busan.

In the car you turned to Chanyeol and kissed his cheek. “I’m really happy you came with me.”

“Me too, I like them both, they are really nice.” He smiled.

After you drove a few minutes you turned back to him from looking out the window and said, “I didn’t know you composed music.”

“Yea, I didn’t ever bring it up because I haven’t really had the opportunity to this year, it’s been so busy.”

“I want to hear some of the stuff you’ve done.” You said happily.

“We’ll see if I have anything good enough to show you.” You both laughed and then there was a silence, Chanyeol wanted to say something but didn’t know how to, “You know…if you want to get the scars removed we can find somewhere for you to get it done.”

“Its not a big deal, Chanyeol.” You insisted. “I mean, I don’t want them but I can live with them.”

“I don’t want you to have to live with something you don’t want.” He said simply.

“I have you so I can deal with anything.” You took his hand and you looked out the window as he continued to drive.

Chanyeol’s phone rang and he handed it to you for you to answer.

“Hello?” You asked, putting it on speakerphone.

“Ou you answer his phone now too?” Baekhyun teased.

“Hi Baek.” Chanyeol chimed in.

“Oh hey! So we were all thinking movie night tonight at my place, are you guys in?” You looked at Chanyeol and he gave you a look saying, I’m good if you are.

“Yea, we’re in.” You said happily. “What are we watching?”

“Well not some chick flick.” Baekhyun laughed.

“Since when have I been one to want to watch chick flicks?” You asked.

“Good point.” He laughed, “When are you guys going to be back?”

“We’re about five minutes away now, we’ll be over in twenty.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay, later guys.”

“Bye!”

“I hope the movie that they choose is good.” You said, “I don’t really trust Baekhyun’s judgment with anything.”

“Yea, he isn’t very decisive.” Chanyeol agreed. “I don’t think I’ll be watching the movie anyways.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think ill be too busy looking at you.”

The car stopped in the driveway and you blushed, looking out the window. Before you could open the door Chanyeol pulled you around to face him and he kissed you long and hard. His hand cupped your cheek and slid back into your hair, pulling you deeper into the kiss.

“I don’t know if ill be able to sit through the whole movie and not do anything.” He said huskily.

“Well we should make an appearance, but we can always duck out early if it gets lame.” You winked, your lips before hopping out of the car.

“I like that plan.” Chanyeol laughed, following you into the house.

When you got into the house you both when and said hello to his parents and his brothers before going upstairs to change.

You took off your blouse and leggings and rooted through your suitcase, dumping it out onto the bed. Chanyeol came out of the washroom with just his boxers on and looked at you seductively.

“Those are nice.” He said in a low voice, coming closer to you.

“You would have seen them earlier if you hadn’t been playing video games.” You teased, bending down so that he got a full view of your . “You like them that much?”

“Do I ever.” He continued walking but as he got close enough to touch you, you slipped one of his t-shirts over your head, blocking the view.

“We have to leave in a couple minutes.” You smiled sweetly up at him. He just huffed as he walked over to the bureau. You came up behind him and hugged him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

“Does this mean we’re staying here?” he asked hopefully, fingertips brushing over your forearms.

“No, I just wanted to hug you.” You cooed.

Chanyeol turned around and picked you up, holding your under your thighs. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what?”

“Don’t play dumb.” He said in between planting kisses on your neck. Chanyeol walked you over to the bed and laid you down, crawling between your legs, pulling the shirt up as he went.

“You’re very brave.” You stated.

“What do you mean?”

“Aren’t you worried someone’s going to walk in?” He got up and locked the door and marched back over to his spot between your legs.

“It’s a none issue.” He said. He on your neck, and it took everything you had to push him away, but you had big plans for later tonight and you needed the teasing to build up to it.

“Get dressed hot stuff.” You smacked his as you continued to get ready.

He grumbled with his face down on the bed, “Baby…”

“Mhm?”

“Will you wear the matching pajama pants tonight?” He asked.

“Of course I will.” You smiled.

* * * * *

You and Chanyeol walked into Baekhyun’s house and Chanyeol called upstairs for him. You followed him up to Baekhyun’s room where everyone was sitting on the couched and on the floor with pillows and blankets.

“It’s about time.” Sehun said.

“Give them a break they just got engaged.” Kris said to him pointedly, insinuating what had kept you guys behind schedule. Sehun made a face at the remark.

“We have saved you seats.” Hyojin said, motioning to the couch beside her and Kris.

You both sat down and you took your sweater off. You were still wearing Chanyeol’s shirt underneath and you thought that’s why everyone was staring at you but as you looked over you noticed that Chanyeol was also staring with wide eyes.

“What?” You asked.

“Looks like you got some action.” Kai laughed.

“Huh?”

Kai coughed and tapped his neck for you to look in a mirror. You got up quickly and walked over to the mirror on top of Baekhyun’s dresser and gasped.

As you turned around you saw Baekhyun and Chen high fiving Chanyeol.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that.” You said curtly as you sat back down.

“I really didn’t know that was there.” Chanyeol insisted.

“Yea, yea. Let’s watch the movie.” You said, motioning for everyone to stop looking at your neck. You acted annoyed but you weren’t really mad.

As the movie started and everyone was getting more comfortable you looked around the room at all of your friends. On the couch there was you, then Chanyeol, Kris and Hyojin on the other end. Kris and Hyojin were cuddling under a blanket. When you looked down to the floor you saw Baekhyun and Chen leaning on one another and Sehun wit his head on Xiumin’s lap and Xiumin’s head on Lay’s shoulder. On the other couch Kyungsoo, Tao, Suho, Luhan and Kai sat alertly watching the television screen.

You looked over at Chanyeol who was also watching the movie contently, his hand resting on your thigh. You moved over so that you were leaning against his shoulder, you felt him tense for a moment before sinking back into the couch.

You slid your hand onto his thigh and in between his legs, rubbing up and down. You could tell that Chanyeol was trying to ignore it. You turned your body and draped your legs over his, wrapping your arm around his torso and leaning your head on his chest. Your hand slipped under his shirt and you ran your fingers lightly along his sides and stomach.

You turned to look at the television and Kai caught your eye. He winked at you knowingly before turning back to the television. Over the last month you had become close with Kai. Other than Chanyeol you would probably say that Kai was your best friend in the house. He helped you get back into dance; he helped you with a lot of things. Kai was just someone you could talk to about anything. You could talk to Chanyeol about almost anything, except when it was about Chanyeol.  

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol whispered in your ear.

“Nothing, I just want to be close to you.” You whispered back, letting your lips brush against his ear lobe and down his neck. You kissed the crook of his neck before turning to the television, but you kept running your fingers around his stomach, slipping a finger under the band of his boxers. You felt his grip tighten around your thigh and you smiled to yourself knowing that you got to him. Slowly you moved over into your own spot and leaned away from him against the arm of the couch, watching the rest of the movie.

As the credits rolled everyone came alive and started talking about the movie. You sat forward on the couch and started to talk with everyone. You could feel Chanyeol slip his hand around your waist and into the side of your pants, running his fingers along your underwear. You sighed at how he was trying to get you back for teasing him in the movie but you had a will of steel and you pulled away to sit on the floor.

“I’m hungry.” Luhan whined.

“Lets order pizza!” Xiumin exclaimed and all of the guys cheered in response. Not two minutes after Baekhyun was on the phone ordering four pizzas for everyone.

You talked with Hyojin as you waited for pizza, holding Chanyeol’s hand so he could calm down and interact with everyone like a semi normal person.

The doorbell rang and everyone started talking happily about eating. Kai stood up and said that he would go down to get the pizza and you offered to help, leaving Chanyeol talking with Baekhyun.

You walked down the two flights of steps with Kai quietly.

“I saw what you were doing.” He laughed.

“Did it look like it was working?” You countered.

“Did it ever.” Kai laughed, “I mean you can’t blame him,” He blushed and opened the door before you could say anything.

He paid the delivery guy and handed you two of the pizza boxes to take upstairs.

“You didn’t have to come help me.” He laughed, as you stood in the entrance way.

“I know, I just wanted to say thank you.” He looked at you quizzically. “For helping me so much, you’re my best friend.” You laughed.

“And you’re mine.” He smiled widely at you and nodded towards the stairs for you to go up ahead of him.

As soon as you stepped into the room the boxes were taken from you and you were left standing there. Chanyeol walked over to you and put your arm around your waist, he leaned down and whispered in your ear, “Are you ready to leave now?”

You turned around and pouted at him, “But I’m having so much fun?”

“You are the worst.” He huffed.

“You’ll thank me later.” You winked and walked down the hall into the washroom.

You shut the door and fixed your hair, wetting your hands and running them through it. You looked at your hands, fiddling with your new ring. You had never been attached to jewelry before but you knew that if you lost that ring you would die. You dried your hands off and opened the door to leave, only to have the way blocked by Chanyeol.

“Hey Chan!” You smiled.

The smile fell from your face as you looked into his eyes, they were serious and lustful. Chanyeol walked forward, closing the door behind him. He had you pressed up against the sink and he kissed you. His tongue moved into your mouth, you were in shock at how forward he was being. You hadn’t expected him to be like this around other people.

“I want you so bad.” He breathed against your neck, grabbing your hair to pull your head back, giving him full access. “It looks like that bruise is going to be there for a while.” He smirked and kissed the spot lightly.

“It definitely is.” You breathed out at the contact of his mouth on your neck. “Chanyeol…” You said softly.

“Yes?” He pulled back from you and stared at you with a raised eyebrow. You couldn’t even talk; he looked so good standing over you. You sat up on the counter and grabbed his neck, pulling him towards you to kiss him. You hooked your legs around his waist and grinded your pelvis against his. He groaned into your ear in response.

“Maybe we should stop.” You said, cluing in to what you were doing.

“You can’t just do that and then say to stop.” Chanyeol said sternly, face mere inches away from yours. “Besides, they all know we’re together, clearly,” He picked up your left hand. “So no worries.”

“Yea, you’re right.”

“Of course I am.” He kissed your jaw and you could feel his hands under your shirt. You took hold of the waistband of his pants and moved against him.

“Chanyeol I want to go home.” You said in between kissing his neck. He muttered something that you didn’t hear and then you felt him lift you and spin you around, smashing you against the door making you groan.

You heard a giggle.

“Chanyeol,” You said. He was kissing your neck and not listening. “Chanyeol stop.” You pushed his face away and whispered for him to be quiet. You could hear some of the guys standing outside the door.

Chanyeol set you back down on the ground and pressed his ear against the door. He motioned for you to say something.

“Ah Chanyeol!” You moaned loudly. You could hear gasps coming from outside. “Harder!” You breathed. You were laughing silently and Chanyeol motioned to open the door. You nodded telling him it was okay.

The door swung open and the looks on Baekhyun and Sehun’s faces was priceless. They were shocked to see you both standing in the bathroom staring at them.

“Did we put on a good show?” You asked, sarcastically.

“Uh…well…” Baekhyun stuttered.

“That was so believable.” Sehun said amazed. “Awesome.”

You punched his shoulder lightly as you walked past him down the hallway. Once you were reconvened with the rest of the group you and Chanyeol said goodbye and started the walk back to his house.

It was going to be a good night.


Thanks for reading guys!

Comment, Upvote and Subscribe!

Also I was thinking about starting a new story focused around exo as a wolf pack and Jongdae finding his mate...I don't really read those fanfics and I was wondering if that was kind of passe? Is it something people are still interested in reading on this site?

Thanks again guys! xoxo