Handstands (M? Maybe..)

Thirteen's a Crowd

It was close to midnight and you and Kai were still in the living room, all of the furniture pushed to the side, dancing.

You were working on a lift when you both heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“What’s going on…” You heard Chen ask groggily.

Kai stopped the lift, dropping you over his shoulder so your face was in his .

“We’re practicing a dance for our studio class.” Kai said, not moving.

“Can you put me down?” You asked, trying to reach your hands down to the floor.

“This looks so bad.” Chen laughed, walking around Kai to look at you.

“Just put me down Kai.” You said again.

“Okay, I’m pushing your legs off.” He warned. He threw your legs off and you did a handstand back down.

“That was cool.” Chen laughed.

“Why are you up?” You asked.

“I kept hearing thumping so I guess it was you guys.” He laughed.

“Uh, yea, sorry.” Kai laughed, grabbing his water bottle. “I dropped her a few times.”

“Dropped her?”

“Yea, it’s no big deal.” You said, “No blood, no worries.”

“That’s a messed up philosophy.” Chen said walking into the kitchen to get a drink.

“I think that’s our queue to go to bed.” You said to Kai.

“Yea, probably.” You looked into the kitchen saying goodnight to Chen and started up the stairs to your room.

* * * * *

You woke up early the next morning to go to class, still so tired.

After you left for bed you stayed up longer, cleaning up a little bit more and organizing your room for when Chanyeol got back, so you only had six hours sleep.

You wore sweat pants and a sweater, not even bothering to put on a shirt under it.

Class passed by slowly as you tried not to fall asleep. The person sitting beside you elbowed you every once and a while when the teacher looked over. Thank God.

At eleven thirty your class was over and you left, slowly walking back to your house, dragging your feet. You checked your phone every few seconds waiting for a text from Chanyeol, but didn’t get one.

You still had to wait an hour and a half to see him so as you got home you were preparing yourself to make some ramen.

“Hey Sarah.” Luhan said from the couch.

“Hey.” You waved sleepily at him and started into the kitchen.

Baekhyun ran down the stairs.

“Hey can you go up to your room and get my sweater for me?” He asked.

“Why’s your sweater in my room?” You asked.

“Chanyeol was wearing it.” He said, “He said it’s in your closet.”

“Why don’t you get it?” You asked, taking a ramen pack out of the cupboard.

“I don’t want to go through your guys’ stuff.” He said, pouting animatedly.

“Ugh…fine.” You set the pack down on the counter and walked noisily up the stairs.

You passed the second floor bathroom were you could see Sehun standing in the mirror without a shirt on, clearly just waking up.

You thought about how nice it would be to sleep.

Maybe I’ll just throw the sweater down the stairs and then nap, you thought as you made your way to your bedroom door.

You swung the door open and were shocked by what was sitting on your bed.

Chanyeol.

You ran forward, tackling him down onto the bed in a hug.

“Thank God you’re home.” You said.

“You look so tired, Sarah.” He said, brushing your hair out of your face.

“Yea…” You said, “I was up really late last night and I danced a lot yesterday.”

“Well how was your class this morning?” He moved you so that you were lying on the pillows facing one another.

You didn’t even answer, you just stared at him.

“That bad?” he asked, raising his eyebrows.

“The guy beside me kept elbowing me to wake up. I think I drooled on my sleeve.” You said quietly.

“Well why don’t we sleep?” He asked, “I have to keep taking it easy anyways so I could use a nap.”

“Really?” You asked.

“Really.” He smiled.

“Okay…but, ugh, I have to give Baekhyun his stupid sweater.” You started to get up again but Chanyeol grabbed your arm and pulled you down.

“He just told you that so you would come up here.” He laughed.

“Oh…” You moved around, taking your sweat pants and sweater off.

“Striping for me?” He winked.

“I just didn’t have the energy to put a shirt on under my sweater today.” You said, lying back down. “Fair is fair.” You said turning to him. “Clothes off.”

He took his shirt and pants off and got under the blankets with you.

“I’m so glad you’re home.” You said, hugging him.

“Me too.” He kissed the top of your head. “Back to normal.”

“What about your mum?” You asked.

“She’s on her way back to Busan.” Chanyeol said. “She wanted to stay and see you but I convinced her to leave cause we’re going to be back home for Christmas.”

“Oh, you should have let her stay.” You said, “She wanted to see me.”

“If she had stayed we would not be doing this right now.” He said.

“Yea, I’ll just see her at Christmas.” You laughed.

“I think everyone is going to come stay with us and with Baekhyun after Christmas.” Chanyeol said, “For New Years Eve. We can have a party and hang out for a few days before coming back.”

“Oh good.” You said. “That will be so much fun!”

“Yea and Hyojin is going to come too I think.”

“Oh, you know that Kris wants to ask her to move in?” You asked.

“No, when did he say that?”

“Saturday night when he brought me back to the hospital.” You said. “He asked me what I thought about it.” You said, eyes closed.

“What did you say?”

“I told him that it was probably too soon. He kind of got mad at me…” You said, not really interested.

“He did?” Chanyeol huffed, “What an idiot.”

“Yea, he was like ‘you’re one to talk’.” You said, sighing. “He apologized but I don’t get what is problem is.”

“I don’t know…” He said quietly.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” You said, snuggling closer to him, “Let’s just go to sleep.”

“Alright.”

* * * * *

You woke up feeling much better. You reached over to your nightstand to check the time and saw that it was six at night. You had slept for six hours. You had a text from Kai asking if you wanted to practice when you got up and you started to text him back, rolling over on your stomach.

Chanyeol rolled over, opening his eyes slowly.

“What are you doing?” He asked, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his chest.

“Talking to Kai.” You said, continuing to text.

He made a whimpering noise, “Pay attention to me.” He kissed your shoulder blade.

“Hold on a second.” You said, still typing.

“No, don’t talk to him, spend time with me.”

“You make me keep messing up.” You said, trying to push him off of you, “Let me finish it.”

“No, come on.” He kissed your neck, “Baby…”

“Okay…okay…I’m finished.” You pressed send and set your phone back on the nightstand. “Alright, I’m all yours.” You said, looking behind you to kiss him.

“I missed this.” He said. Chanyeol’s hands moved down from your stomach to your legs. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too…” You could feel his pressing into your .

You pressed your against him and he bite down on your neck, making you moan. He unhooked your bra and took it off you.

Then you heard someone shouting up the stairs.

“Supper is ready!”

“Ugh…” You started to get up and Chanyeol pulled you back down, rolling you onto your back and lying on top of you.

“Don’t answer, lets just stay here.” He said, kissing you.

“Okay.”

You pulled him down, sliding your hands down his chest and into his boxers. He moved down from your lips to your neck, as you started to pump up and down.

The door flew open and you both froze, staring at the door.

“I said supper-” Baekhyun started at you both with wide eyes, “…was done.”

You kept staring at Baekhyun as he continued to stand there.

“Baekhyun! Get out!” You shouted.

“Uh…yea, sorry.” He turned around quickly, running out of the room. Then ran back and closed the door before continuing downstairs.

“Let’s just go downstairs.” You said, sitting up under Chanyeol, who was still on his hands and knees.

“But Sarah, we haven’t got to spend time alone like this in forever.” He pouted.

You pulled him in for a kiss. “It’s only been a week.” You said.

“Exactly.” He kept his face close to yours, kissing you lightly, trying to put you in the mood again.

“Lets go eat.” You said again in between kisses.

“You’re no fun.” He said, getting off the bed.

“You should be way more worried about how Baekhyun just saw me .” You said.

“Oh my god.” He said, eyes widening, “You’re right!”  

You put on pajama shorts and your sweater and Chanyeol put on pajama pants.

“Supper better be good.” He said.

“Well even if its not you can look forward to dessert.” You said, winking before leaving the room.

When you walked into the room you were met with a group of wide-eyed guys.

You walked over to Baekhyun and hit him in the back of the head.

“What’s that for?” He asked.

“You didn’t have to tell everyone!” You said.

“Well I don’t think I would have been able to keep it to myself.” Sehun laughed.

“It’s alright, Sarah.” Chen said. “He said they’re really nice.”

“Stop talking about my girlfriend’s body.” Chanyeol said, walking into the kitchen.

“Yea…lets just eat.” You said, walking past everyone to sit at the table.

Everyone else sat down and the conversation slowly passed from your s to school and everyone just catching up after the last week of craziness. The guys passed around stories of being at home for the weekend.

You ate quietly, exchanging glances with Chanyeol throughout the meal.

“You want to practice after this?” Kai asked you, getting your attention from across the table.

“Yea!” You said nodding excitedly.

“Oh man, Chanyeol you should have seen what I walked in on last night.” Chen laughed.

“What?” He asked through a mouthful of rice.

“I kept hearing banging last night and I came downstairs and Sarah was slung over Kai’s shoulder and he was holding her by her legs and her face was like right in his .” Everyone started laughing.

“If you were into that you could have just told me.” Chanyeol teased you.

You looked at him, unimpressed. “Ha. Ha.”  

“Well then I was lucky.” Baekhyun piped in.

“Okay! This conversation of over!” You said, standing up. “Lets go practice, Kai.” You laughed.

You both moved the furniture so that you had space and started to work on the choreography.

You were going through it without the music and you were extra aware of how Chanyeol and Kris were standing along the wall watching.

“Lift’s coming up.” Kai said, as you both continued to dance.

“Ready.” You said.

You ran towards Kai and jumped as he grabbed your waist and lifted you up. You felt steady for a moment before you felt Kai start to move you and you lost balance. You tried to grab his shoulders but couldn’t get a grip.

“Kai!” You shouted as you started to fall. “KAI!” You screamed.

You hit the ground with a loud bang.

“Holy ! Sarah! I’m so sorry!” Kai knelt down beside you.

You got up slowly, “No, it’s my fault, I didn’t hold myself in.” You said.

“Are you okay babe?” Chanyeol asked, running over and sitting down beside you.

“Yea, I’m fine.” You laughed, letting him help you up. “Okay, lets go again.”

* * * * *

After another hour of working on the dance and being dropped three more times you and Kai decided to call it a night.

“I am so sorry I dropped you so many times.” He said as you both walked up the stairs.

“I keep telling you its fine.” You hit his shoulder. “No pain no gain.” You laughed.

“Alright, well goodnight.” He said, “Go to the studio tomorrow?”

“For sure!”

You went up to the third floor, going to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

When you went to your room Chanyeol was watching a movie, lying in bed.

“That wasn’t very long.” He said, sitting up against the headboard.

“Yea, I was still really tired and we just weren’t getting anywhere.” You said.

“You know, when he drops you, you can feel it through the whole house.” He laughed.

“Well when you fall from six feet in the air it creates some momentum.” You said.

“Do you want to watch the movie with me?” He asked. “I’m only fifteen minutes in I can start it over again.”

“Okay.” You smiled.

You walked over to your dresser to change your clothes and took off your shorts and sweater.

“Holy Sarah!” Chanyeol said, crawling to the end of the bed.

“What?” You panicked, thinking something was wrong with him.

“Your hip and your arm!” He motioned for you to go over to the bed and you did.

“Does it hurt?” He asked.

You looked down at the purple bruises on your arm and hip; the one on your arm was small while the one on your hip was massive.

“Kind of, but it’ll be fine.” You said.

Chanyeol leaned forward and kissed your hip lightly.

“Good,” He smiled at you.

You put one of his shirts on and got in bed. Chanyeol restarted the movie and you both snuggled in. 


Thanks for reading guys!

Comment and upvote! <3