Hotteok Date?

Thirteen's a Crowd

"So, what happened last night?" You asked Kris and Chanyeol as everyone sat around the table together.

"Well you had a lot to drink." Chayeol laughed, remembering the night vividly.

"I'm aware, I mean specifics." You glowered at him.

"Well...you made us dance with you a lot and you sang to us, but nothing embarassing." Kris smiled reassuringly.

"Sleeping with Kris could be in that catagory though..." Chanyeol muttered to himself, but Sehun heard him and looked to you wide-eyed.

"What?" You asked Sehun.

"You slept with Kris last night?" He asked.

You turned chrimson, suddenly remembering Kris putting you to bed and helping you to undress. "Uh..." You stared pan-faced at your kimchi not knowing how to reply.

"It's a misunderstanding." Kris said for her, getting up from the table and rinsing out his bowl. "Not a big deal." He added, eying Chanyeol bitterly. 

* * * * *

After everyone had made their way awkwardly out of the kitchen you and Kris were left to wash the dishes, much to Chanyeol's dismay. There was silence as Kris washed the dishes and handed them to you to dry and put away.You were distracted thinking about the night before and trying to remember what happened when Kris was putting you to bed.

"I'm sorry." You said suddenly.

"For what?" Kris asked, handing you a bowl.

"Last night. I shouldn't have drank so much. I just don't want anything to come between you and the guys, and I don't want to make anything weird between us." You exclaimed haistily. 

"Relax Sarah. You asked me to stay with you, and I said yes. If I really didn't want to stay with you I wouldn't have." He smiled and turned the sink off, grabbing some of the bowls to help you put everything away.

If I really didn't want to stay with you I wouldn't have.

Those words resonaited with you as you stared at Kris really noticing him for the first time. His shirt was tight against his back, showing his muscles moving benieth it. He brushed his hair up out of his face and smiled at you lightly as he slid past you.

Get a grip, Sarah. You've only known him a few days. It's nothing. But, the more you thought about it the more you could see yourself having feelings for Kris. 

He interupted your thoughts, waving his hand in front of your face. "Sarah? I asked if you wanted to go for a walk with me."

"Um, yea, that would be great." You smiled. "Just let me go get my coat and stuff."

You mentally scolded yourself as you ran up the stairs to your room. You sounded WAY too enthusiastic about going for a walk with him. Grabbing your coat and scarf you put them on in front of the mirror, making sure that you looked your best. You brushed your hair quickly and tossed your brush onto the bed as you ran out of your room to the front landing to meet Kris.

"So where are we going?" You asked curiously.

"I thought we could go get some hotteok." He smiled, opening the door for you.

"Yea, I've never had it before, that would be great." You nodded, leading the way out of the house. 

The walk to the hotteok stand was quiet and slightly awkward. You looked around the street and at the buildings trying to take up some of your attention. You turned towards Kris to start up conversation but you both spoke at the same time.

"No, you go first." You smiled.

"I was just going to ask why you decided to come to Korea for school instead of staying in Canada." 

"Well I had some family troubles over the last few years..." You trailed off, thinking about the events that brought you hear. "So I decided I needed to get away and this was the easiest place for me to go."

"Ah, I see." He didn't pry, which was nice, you didn't feel like opening up all of your feeling to him the first time you were alone together.

There was another lull in the conversation as you reached the stand. Kris ordered for the both of you and then lead you over to a bench beside a fountain. You both ate in silence, look at one another occasionally, but mostly just staring at the fountain. 

"Ten questions." You said suddenly.

"What?" Kris asked, cocking his eyebrow up.

"Ten Questions. You get to ask me ten and I get to ask you ten." You smiled and took his garbage to throw in the bin. 

"Um, okay, you go first then." Kris said.

"What is your full name?"

"Wu Yi Fan," He smiled. "I am actually Chinese."

"Now it's your turn." You smiled.

"Okay..." He thought hard for a moment trying not to make the question too personal. "Do you have any family in Korea?"

"Uh, yea." You nodded, thinking about how to finish your answer. "My brother lives here." Clean and simple, no explaination needed.

You both asked a few more questions about each other. The questions were superficial, each of you not wanting to pry the other for information that might not be your business.

"You know, we've never had a girl for a roommate before." Kris stated as you walked around the fountain.

"Yea, that was mentioned. Why haven't you?" You asked curiously.

"Well I'm not really totally sure. We have just never found a girl that we wanted to be around that much." He smiled at you and you could feel butterflies in your stomach.

"So I'm special?" You joked, nudging him and walking ahead to look in a shop window.

Yes you are.

"So do any of the guys have girlfriends?" You asked, not looking at Kris, but continuing to look through the store window.

"Yea, one of us." He stated. "Lay does."

"Ou, will I get to meet her?" You asked. "It would be really nice to have another girl around sometimes."

"Yea, she comes around about once a month to stay for the weekend. She goes to a university outside of Seoul so Lay doesn't get to see her very often. She is really nice though." He stared at your back as you continued to walk ahead of him.

"I really hope the guys feel comfortable around me soon." You said out of the blue. "I mean, I don't want them to feel that they can't be themselves around me. Everything at the house seems very different than I thought it would be. Everything is really clean and everyone is really polite. Not what I expected at all."

"It's not what it is usually like." Kris admitted to you. "But you are having that effect on the house." He walked past you and you thought you saw him wink at you, but you shook the thought from your head as you finally made it back to the house. 

* * * * *

"Guys I want to call a meeting." You said athoratatively. "Now, everyone sit down." All of the boys were looking up at you with their full attention, waiting for you to speak. "So I know that you guys have been acting differently since I have arrived and I want you all to know that it is fine with me if you aren't like this all the time. I want you guys to be yourselves, and I will be myself." You smiled at them and looked around the room.

There was a sigh that was let out by all twelve boys at once.

"Thank god." Kai breathed as he shook his hair out. "I hate living in all of the cleanness."

There was an extremely loud burp that came from the end of the sofa, and you looked over to see that it was Chen. "Sorry, I've been holding that in for four days now." He laughed.

You just stood there for a few moments and took everything in. So this is really what living with them will be like. You started to laugh loudly, sitting on the floor and holding your hands over your face.

"What are you laughing about?" Chanyeol asked.

"I now really feel like I am part of a family." You smiled at them warmly. 


Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

I really don't know where this is going to go. If she is going to be with Kris, or Chanyeol, or someone else. I know that it has really only been the two of them so far. Message me if you have any suggestions of things you want to see happen!

Also can someone tell me what an upvote is? 'Cause I have no clue! lol