The Transition Period

Thirteen's a Crowd

The next morning you woke up alone, not remembering the end of your night. Rolling out of bed you felt your stomach turn unpleasantly, and you ran to the bathroom slaming the door against the wall and throwing yourself over the toilet. 

"Sarah? Are you okay?" You could hear Chanyeol yelling, followed by thumping coming up the stairs. "Sarah-" He stopped talking when we stepped into the bathroom and saw you with your head in the toilet. "Are you alright?"

"Do I - look - alright?" You gasped inbetween puking. Chanyeol sat down on the floor beside you and rubbed your back. You stopped for long enough to sit against the bathtub, whipping your mouth off and laughing hollowly. "I must look like ."

"No, you look great." He said sincerely.

You tried to stand up but needed Chanyeol's help lifting yourself off of the floor. You placed yourself in front of the mirror and looked at your remains. Your shirt hung off your shoulder revealing half of your bra and your makeup was smeared down from your eyes, leaving black everywhere. To make matters even worse you were not wearing pants, which Chanyeol had suddenly became hyper-aware of. 

All of a sudden, Kris peaked his head in the door.

"Well look at you!" He eyed you up and down and winked jokingly.

"Oh shut up." You grumbled and shut him out of the bathroom, leaving you and Chanyeol cramped into the space awkwardly. 

"I can leave if you'd like." He offered, but you just sat on the toilet seat and shook your head. 

"No, it's okay, I could use some company." He smiled and sat on the floor again. 

* * * * *

The rest of the day was spent on the couch watching the guys playing video games. Everyone was getting used to having you around and they were already starting to treat you like one of the guys, which was all you really wanted. Some friends and no drama. 

Little did you know the drama was already starting.

* * * * *

"I know you slept with her last night." Chanyeol pointed out to Kris as they stood in the kitchen by themselves.

"What was I supposed to do? She pulled me in with her!" Kris pointed out. He looked Chanyeol in the eye, but Chanyeol looked away hastily. "You like her. Don't you?"

"No." 

"It's only been like three days and you already like her!" Kris laughed, flinging a piece of kimbap at Chanyeol who was pouting at the kitchen table.

"I'm not the only one." He huffed.

"What do you mean?"

"Just look at all of them out there. Sarah, do you want to play video games with us? Sarah I can teach you! Sarah I can get you a drink!" Chanyeol mocked the rest of the housemates that were sitting with you in the living room. 

"Well at least you won't have Lay for competition." Kris laughed.

"True, but that still leaves eleven more." Chanyeol pouted. "Besides she already wants you in her bed."

"You're over exaggerating." Kris laughed rolling his eyes, and left Chanyeol in the kitchen by himself.  


Hey guys sorry for the super short update..just wanted to get something out but didn't know where I wanted to take it. But something has been revealed about Lay and I will go ino that further in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!