Relapse

Thirteen's a Crowd

“This fine?” You asked Chanyeol, stepping out of the washroom.

“Is it ever,” He said, whistling at you.

You thought you outfit was hardly anything to whistle at. You wore a plain black tank top with light blue skinny jeans and short black-heeled boots.

“Oh stop it.” You shook your head at him. “You’re being silly.”

“I am not. You look super hot.” He walked towards you, “You look hot all the time.”

You bit your lip as you looked up at him, “Keep talking like that and we won’t make it out of the house.”

“I’m okay with that.” Chanyeol said, his hands going to your waist.

“Let’s go.” You said, pulling him from his thoughts, which you were certain were not PG 13.

You got your coat on at the perfect time, seeing the taxi pulling up in front of the house.

“Are you sure you want to go?” Chanyeol asked before leaving the house, “I know it’s your first time out like this really…since…”

“Chanyeol, I’m fine.” You assured him, “If at any point I am not fine I will tell you right away and we can go home. Okay?”

“Okay.” He gave you a firm nod.

“Good! It’s going to be fun baby.” You ran to get into the car, “Hey guys!”

“Lookin’ hot!” Kai said to you.

“Yea, this winter coat is really showing off all of my assets.” You joked.

“We’ll I mean, you are kind of flat chested so it doesn’t really matter.” Kai winked at you as your jaw dropped.

“I am not!” You hit him. “Chanyeol tell him!”

“Well…” Chanyeol sighed, “I’m more of a guy so that doesn’t really matter to me.” He smiled sweetly at you.

“Yea, whatever.” You side eyed both of them, letting your smile slip.

Chen sat in the front seat, just listening to the conversation and laughing.

“Hey! Shut up!” You said to him. “So what’s this place we’re going to?”

“It’s a really cool club.” Chanyeol said, “There are strobe lights and the floor lights up.”

“That sounds awesome.” You said excitedly. “Are we almost there?”

“Yea, almost. Just five minutes or so.”

“What if we can’t get in?” You asked.

“We can always get in.” Chen said, giving Kai and Chanyeol knowing looks.

“Do I want to know?” You asked, looking at Chanyeol.

“Don’t look at me, look at Kai.”

“Kai, what did you do?”

“You mean, who did he do?” Chen laughed.

“Who?” You hit Kai’s shoulder. “Tell me!”

“No one.” He said, “There was potential but no one.” He laughed.

“No lying.” You said.

“He isn’t lying.” Chen said, “Suho walked in on him and a lady in the men’s washroom going at it. He saw way more of Kai than he wanted to.”

“Ou, what was she doing?”

Kai was blushing now, embarrassed from Chen.

“She had his in .”

“Ou, lucky guy!” You nudged him; “Maybe you can find someone again tonight. It’s the New Year, you should hook up with someone.”   

“We’ll see.” Kai said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yea we will.” You winked at him.

“At least it’s guaranteed for you guys.” Chen said mindfully.

“Nothing is guaranteed.” You said, laughing at Chanyeol’s pout.

“You’d better be extra nice to her tonight bud.” Kai said, patting Chanyeol’s shoulder from behind you.

You all got out of the taxi, saying thank you to the driver before making your way into the club to meet the rest of the guys.

You all bought shots and started your night.

A while later you walked with Kai and Baekhyun around the dance floor, scoping out girls for them.

“What about that girl?” You asked Baekhyun, pointing out a small girl with curled hair and a red dress on. “She looks really sweet.”

The girl looked very out of place, just like Baekhyun did. She looked like she wanted to leave and you could tell by her almost full glass that she wasn’t fond of drinking.

“Yea, she is really pretty.” You started to walk towards her but Baekhyun grabbed your arm. “What are you doing?”

“I’m just helping you out, come on.” You tugged him with you and you talked to him as you backed up right into the girl, spilling her drink.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!” You yelled, turning towards the girl, brushing off her dress. “How silly of me!”

You nudged Baekhyun to come forward. “Offer to buy her a new drink!” You whispered to him.

“Sorry about my friend.” He said to her smoothly, “My name is Baekhyun.”

“It’s really alright,” She smiled at him, extending her hand, “My name is Iseul.”

“Let me get you another drink.” He took her hand beginning to lead her towards the bar.

“Thank you,” You heard her say.

You turned back towards Kai.

“You’re good.” He nodded in approval.

“Thanks.” You smiled charismatically at him. “I love matchmaking.”

“Well get started on me then.” He laughed.

“Well do you want a girlfriend or a lay?” You laughed.

“I want a girlfriend, but I think that’s asking a bit much.” He said awkwardly.

“Is it?” You asked, pointing towards Baekhyun and Iseul. “I think you still underestimate me. I can be very persuasive. Just pick a girl. Even if you end up not liking her at least I will give you the opportunity to get to know her.” You stated, fairly.

“Yea, I guess you’re right.”

You both began walking through the crowd again, looking at all of the options. It was pretty clear who was and was not single in this club. The couples couldn’t keep their hands off one another. It was borderline disgusting.

As you made another pass by Baekhyun it became clear that he would have someone to kiss when the clock struck midnight.

You saw Chanyeol standing over with Sehun and Luhan, looking fine as ever.

You pulled Kai over with you to see them.

“Where have you been?” He asked, wrapping his arm around your shoulders, tucking you into his side.

“I’ve been matchmaking.” You said, pointing towards Baekhyun and gushing. “That was all my doing.”

“Well it for sure wasn’t his.” Luhan laughed, “Good on you Sarah. It’s about time.”

“Now we’re looking for someone for Kai.” You stated, “So I’ll be back in a bit.”

You kissed Chanyeol quickly on the lips and then pulled Kai away again.

“So what kind of girl are you looking for?” You asked him.

“That girl.” You followed his arm as he pointed to a girl dancing in the middle of the crowd.

“Well, she’s dancing, alone, so just go dance with her.” You said.

“Wouldn’t that be weird?”

“Naw, it’s super okay.” You assured him, “Go get her!” You smacked his , and he was on his way.

You walked back over to Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan.

“Success?” He asked.

“I think so.” You nodded. “What time is it?”

“It’s eleven thirty.”

“Almost New Years!” You squealed. “Guys you have to go find someone to kiss!”

“Yea, I’m resigned to the fact that that isn’t going to happen.” Luhan laughed.

“Of course it can!” You hit his arm, “I found someone.”

“Yea, of course you did!” Chanyeol said, and just when he was about to say “me” You turned and pointed to the guy standing five feet away from you guys.

“That guy!” You laughed.

Chanyeol huffed playfully, “Well then, I guess I better go find a girl to kiss me.”

“Yea, good luck with that.” Sehun said snarkily, “Anyone would kiss Sarah, no one wants to kiss you.”

“Hey!” You yelled, “I would kiss him.”

“You’re marrying him! That doesn’t count.” He said.

“Don’t be mean to him.” You said to Sehun, kissing Chanyeol’s cheek.

“You guys are gross.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“You’re just jealous.” Luhan said.

“Am not!”

“Wow! Look at that!” Luhan said, pushing you to look out at the dance floor.

Kai was making out with the girl.

“Good job Kai!” You shouted, patting yourself on the back mentally.

You spent the next half hour with Chanyeol and the rest of the guys slowly started to come around with the exception of a few.

Kai hadn’t pulled away from that girl once since they had started dancing. Baekhyun hadn’t looked away from Iseul since they sat down at the bar and Lay was outside, talking to his girlfriend on the phone so they could at least kind of be together for New Years.

The music volume lowered a bit and everyone began counting with the numbers flashing on the television screens around the club.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…”

“3!”

“2!”

“1!”

Everyone was screaming and streamers were flying everywhere as Chanyeol scooped you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as he kissed you. You couldn’t bring yourself to pull away from him, deepening the kiss and grinding against him as his hands squeezed your .

When you finally did pull away you kissed him again, but just briefly.

“I love you.” You said, smiling at him.

“My one true love.” Chanyeol kissed you again as you slid back down to the floor.

“Will you dance with me?” You asked him, taking his hand.

“Of course I will.”

You pulled him out onto the floor, feeling elated at how wonderfully the night was going for everyone, yourself included.

You danced for about four songs before you both made your way up to the bar.

“I’m just going to go to the washroom.” Chanyeol said before leaving you to order the drinks.

“What can I get for you?” The bartender asked, leaning over the counter.

“Um, just two whiskey sours.” You sat down as you waited for the guy to make your drinks.

“Hey.” A guy greeted you, sitting on the stool beside yours.

“Hi.” You nodded, looking back towards the bartender.

“You here alone?” He moved the stool closer to you.

“No.”

“You look like you are.” He said, looking behind you.

“Well I’m not.”

“Lets go dance.” He said, leaning towards you, his hand on your thigh.

“I’m fine.” You pushed his hand off of you, getting up to walk down the bar a ways.

You leaned against the counter top, the bartender being extra slow as he flirted with the girl at the other end.

“So what’s you’re name anyways?” You could feel the guy’s breath against your neck.

“Get lost.” You said offhandedly.

“Let’s dance.” He grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind him.

“Just let go of me!” You said, grabbing his hand and trying to get him away from you.

“We’re just going to dance.” He grabbed your hips and you pushed against his chest.

There were some people watching now, but no one helped.

“Just leave me alone. Find some other poor girl to harass!” You shouted at him, barely being heard over the music.

It was like déjà vu. You’re head spun as you tried to get away from him, his hands on your back and as he pulled you towards him. His breathe against your face and neck.

Then he was on the floor.

“Come here.” Chanyeol’s arms were wrapped around you, lifting you up and taking you off the dance floor, “We’re going home. We’ll leave the door open for you.” He said to Kyungsoo who looked at him, confused.

Chanyeol walked over to the coat check, grabbing both your coats and set you down on the bench to put yours on you and then put his on as well.

He picked you up again, and you let him carry you out to a taxi, not caring that you looked like an infant.

He set you down in the car, telling the driver your address before leaning back and hugging you.

You cried quietly into his coat, not saying anything. You didn’t think there was anything really to say.

The drive back felt quick, the crying making you more tired by the second.

You got out of the car on your own, taking your shoes off haphazardly and walking up to the bedroom without saying anything. You let your coat fall to the floor and you took your jeans off, getting into bed in your tank top and underwear.

You don’t remember falling asleep.

* * * * *

You woke up with sweat pouring down your forehead, mixing with tears. You could taste blood on your lips, probably from biting them.

You looked up at Chanyeol, who was cradling you, whispering to you. You looked over at the door, which was opened.

Kai, Sehun, and Kyungsoo all stood in the doorway, tears in their eyes.

A tear fell from Chanyeol’s eyes, hitting your forehead.

“Can-get her a cold towel.” Chanyeol said to anyone who would listen.

Kai ran past into the washroom, and you could hear the tap running.

“Baby, don’t cry.” You wiped Chanyeol’s eyes, smiling at him tiredly.

“You just scared me so much.” He sighed, trying to hold back the tears.

“You scared all of us.” Sehun said, sitting on the bed beside you.

You took his hand and you saw that he was crying too.

“What happened?” You asked, “I don’t remember.”

Kai came back in, handing Chanyeol the cloth and he placed it on your forehead, instantly cooling you down.

“You were screaming, howling, really.” Sehun said. “Like you were dying…you kept saying “It hurts, please stop. I’ll do anything.” He looked down, feeling bad for telling you.

“Thank you for telling me the truth.” You rubbed his hand. “I’m sorry I scared you all.” You laughed hollowly.

“I’ll get you something to drink.” Kyungsoo got off the bed quickly, running down to the kitchen.

“Are you tired?” Kai asked, sitting on the bed beside Sehun.

“Not really.” You answered. You looked back up at Chanyeol his eyes closed. “Chanyeol? Baby, please look at me.”

He opened his eyes, bloodshot; he looked like he had aged years.

“I’m okay.” You said to him.

“I-I just couldn’t make you wake up, I shouted, I shook you, you wouldn’t wake up and I can’t bare to see you in that much pain.” He let out a deep breath as you pulled him in for a hug.

“It was just a nightmare.” You said, aware of how much it affected everyone.

Kyungsoo came back up with two glasses.

“Uh, I got you water, and juice.” He laughed awkwardly handing you the water, which you drank in one go.

“Can I have the juice now?” You laughed, handing him the water glass back.

He handed it to you, “It’s mango juice.” He said as you went to drink it.

“Thanks, Soo.” You took a drink and then handed it to Kai to set on the bedside table. “Are you guys tired?”

“I’m never going to be tired again.” Sehun said, Kyungsoo hitting his leg.

Chanyeol moved so be sitting behind you, you leaning against his chest.

“What time is it?” You asked.

“It’s five in the morning.” Kai answered.

“Can we put a movie on?” You asked quietly, looking at Chanyeol.

“Whatever you want.”

The movie calmed your nerves as it started. Everyone got comfortable. Chanyeol lay on your right side, and Kai lay on your left, his head on your shoulder, and Sehun’s head rested on your thigh as Kyungsoo laid across the end of the bed.

Having them all there like that warmed your heart as you began feeling normal again. You hadn’t felt like a victim in so long and even though you tried to stick up for yourself there was still a lot of unresolved issues, but it didn’t matter at that moment. 


Okay everybody!

So I've flown home for the holidays and I have loads of time to update now. I've just spent nearly all day writing this chapter for you all and I am starting another one as soon as I am done posting this. I wanted to do something fun just as a little holiday thing, nothing big and you don't have to do it if you don't want to but I'm going to post some questions and I would love it if you guys answered them for me. I would love to know more about the people who are supporting me on this site. 

1. What is your favourite holiday tradition?

2. What country do you live in?

3. Do you have siblings or are you an only child?

4. What would be your favourite present to recieve?

5. How old are you?

Feel free to answer any or all of the questions! You can write them in the comments or do it privately if you don't want everyone to know your business. I would love to hear from you guys! <3

Thanks for reading!

Comment, and upvote!