Change of Heart

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Yooguen! Us hyungs and Kyungsoon noona are your parents now!" Minho muttered loudly. Yooguen started being whiny, " We're your parents now."

"Umma!" Yooguen shouted, running away from us.

"Umma? Where's your umma?" Taemin called to Yooguen. Yooguen started scanning around the room for his mom.

"Umma is gone." Minho called out when Yooguen looked out the door.

Yooguen started to open the door, " No no! It's cold!" Jonghyun called.

"Yooguen. Mom's not going to come." Minho said.

"I think you're scaring him Minho ." I muttered.

"Yooguen , wanna go out and see?" Key asked. Yooguen looked back at us and then left the set.

"What should we do? I honestly thought that Yooguen and I would be able to communicate ....but we can't." Taemin confessed, " It's blocked with me."

"Is it a constipation situation?" Jonghyun joked, earning him a gentle punch from me.

"Yes, should i say, constipation?"  Taemin agreed and then covered his mouth.


"Now that we've actually met, it's different than i thought it would be.." Key confessed.

"Aigo, I thought he would like us right away." I added, pouting.

"How was it? Onew hyung!" Taemin asked.

"He was so pretty, but i can't get close." Onew confessed, I frowned, knowing why.

"Why?" Taemin questioned.

"I think Onew hyung got scared when the baby spoke." Minho insisted.

"He ran away whenever Yooguen got close!" Jonghyun added.

"I don't know how to play with him." Key mumbled.

"The future seems dark." Minho sighed.

"Yah, you guys should have more hope." I smiled, " He'll grow to like us."

~~30 minutes later~~

"You want me to show you something really pretty?" Key asked Yooguen when he got back, presenting a pop up book.

Minho lifted Yooguen up on his shoulders, " Hey! This isn't how you ride it!" He shouted when Yooguen sat backwards, i burst out laughing, " If you ride it like this, I'm more embarrassed! Act cute." Yooguen turned to Minho and did as he was told, we squealed in the background, or maybe that was just me.


Jonghyun held Yooguen on his lap, "Yooguen! What are you doing?!" Yooguen started stomping on Jonghyun's legs, " Wanna ride on my shoulders? You wany to ride on my yellow hair? Okay hold on I'll try." He stood up and handed Yooguen to me, then sat down. I gently placed Yooguen on Jonghyun's shoulders.

"Better not drop him." I muttered when Jonghyun stood up.

"Yooguen! The world isn't that high now is it?" Key asked.

"Isn't the air pressure different?" Jonghyun asked Yooguen, " It's lower here right? Want to go down?"

"Down! There!" Yooguen yelled towards Key.

"Here?" Jonghyun asked, walking towards Key, " Popo Yooguen."

"Merong" Key said while sticking his tongue out, falling backwards.

Jonghyun ran to Onew oppa, " Merong to this hyung with some kind of weird allergy!"

"Merong!" Yooguen shouted cutely.

"He's just so cute." I squealed.

"Noona, that's the tenth time you've said that." Taemin laughed, " I'm cuter though right?" He asked pouting and putting his face closer to mine.

I pushed his face away playfully, " I'll have to think about that."

Jonghyun put Yooguen down, and Yooguen ran to Key, " You wanna race to see who can go to Taemin hyung faster?" Taemin opened his arms, " Now, should we start? We're going to Taeminnie hyung. "

Yooguen ran past Taemin and into Minho's arms, " He likes me more!" Minho exclaimed happily

"Let's try that." Jonghyun suggested.

"What?" Minho asked.

"To see who he likes most!" Jonghyun exclaimed, " Everyone sit here. Put your back against the wall."

"Come here Yooguen! Come here!" Minho shouted. Yooguen let out a cute scream and ran into Key oppa's arms, " Yah don't stretch your arms out!"

"Oppa, you were stretching your arms out too." I mumbled.

For the second round, Yooguen ran into Minho's arms, " See? He comes right away."

"Yah! You're only second!" Key yelled while Minho carried Yooguen back. "Yooguen! Come to Kyungsoon noona!" I shouted, clapping my hands.  To everyone's surprise, Yooguen actually ran into my arms, " KYA!~ Aigo you're just so cute~!" I shouted , picking him up and spinning our way back to Key and Minho.

"Go to the best of the three hyungs." Key instructed, " One of those three hyungs."

"Don't do that. Look that way." Minho said when Yooguen chose to look at his small fingers.

"Yooguen, stay still for noona." I smiled, " Ready, go!" I shouted and Yooguen ran off. Onew started to smile when Yooguen stopped in front of him, i couldn't help but grin, " Jinki Oppa!" Onew looked unsure of what to do, " Yah you hug that adorable little boy right now!"

"It's the same." Yooguen said, pointing at Onew's shirt.

"It's the same?" Jonghyun questioned.

"How about mine?" Taemin asked and was ignored.

"Aigo, our Yooguen doesn't like you two~" I teased.

"Should we race to the hyung you like more?" Key asked when Yooguen came back.  Yooguen nodded, " To see who gets there faster? Ready, set go!"

I burst out laughing when Yooguen ran to Jonghyun, " Come here! Hug me I say!" Jonghyun commanded and picked up Yooguen , " I'm not last!" He cheered, " Merong! Merong!"

"I've been dumped." Taemin sulked, " Aigo , in the end , you came!" He cheered when Yooguen ran to him.

"He takes care of fishes." Jonghyun muttered.

~~

"Aigo, he's so happy now!" I exclaimed as Yooguen ran into Minho's arms.

"Yooguen, how do you feel after meeting us hyungs?" Minho saw me in the corner of his eye, " and Kyungsoon noona. Do you like it or not?"

"I like it." Yooguen replied cutely. Aigo everything this kid does is cutely!

A/n This was suppose to be updated yesterday but i forgot to un check the ' save as draft' so it didn't update >.< Also i realize i made a mistake ; They filming Hello Baby in like December 2009 and the show aired on Jan 19 2010. Uh i thought they kinda filmed it then aired it, then filmed the next episode etc. We all have imaginations..use it haha.