Seungho - Injury

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You finally made it up to MBLAQ’s dorm. You had a backpack on, and had another bag full of things for Seungho. After he had gotten injured during one of his performances, you hardly let him out of your sight. You had had a panic attack when you saw him get hurt and now you hated leaving his side. Your obsession actually worked out well because Seungho didn’t like to have the members or managers take care of him. He insisted on doing things himself. But when you were around, he knew better than to argue. He had gotten so accustomed to you taking care of him, that he just accepted it now. He even had a little aegyo going sometimes.

When you got inside, you took out containers of food you had made for him and put them in the fridge, then took your backpack to his room to find him. He had left his gadgets at your apartment, but since he was stuck at the dorm most of the time now, he wanted them around. So you had packed them all up for him, following his instructions carefully so he wouldn’t complain about them being mishandled.

You found him asleep on his bed. You smiled in at him and moved to sit next to him on the bed, putting your backpack down on the desk. You gently ran your fingers through his hair while staring at his face. Without your permission, a few tears slipped out of your eyes.

“Oppa, please take better care of yourself. You aren’t just living for yourself. You have the members, the fans, and me. I need you to be healthy. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you too much.” You spoke softly with your eyes closed, tears still escaping. You reached up wipe them away, but another hand had beaten yours. You opened your eyes to find a set of warm, brown ones looking back at you. Seungho had woken up.

“I promise to try and be more careful jagi. I’m sorry I worried you. I’m not going anywhere, I love you too much for that.”