EMOTIONS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

EMOTIONS| 2

 

Kris could have sworn his heart leaping when he saw her descend from her mistress' bed. She was god forsakenly beautiful, even her eyes filled rage with was sinfully gorgeous. 

Kris's POV

I watched her walk her way towards me and XiuMin hyung. She was frighteningly graceful, that I can't take my eyes off her. 
My vampire heart was beating so fast, I thought I would die of heart attack. But vampires don't get heart attacks. We know nothing of that sort. 

But there's one thing I knew that I felt during that night. Heartbreak.

Yes. I, a vampire had my heart broken when she gently caressed his face. She looked deep into his eyes, as if saying "Don't worry. I will protect you". It was enough to shatter this beating muscle inside my chest. It was enough to tear me apart. 


Why should a part of you exist in this girl Melissa? Mistress what should I do? I mentally sighed. Doing her last wish was  draining every part of me. I am tired Melissa. I am really tired. 


She was looking deep into his eyes, when I saw her gaze shift into something else- XiuMin hyung's wound. I cringed. I didn't intend it  to be that deep. Yet it is as if I had punctured his heart. For a moment I thought I had killed him, but his faintly beating heart says otherwise. I sighed in relief, 

"You hurt him." I heard her mumble. 

Her voice was full of loss , full of regret. I remembered how he touched Xiu Min hyung. Was that an emotion? Has she turned it on yet? 

"Everyone shall pay" Her tone was dripping with menace, with anger, with resentment. Nope. She hasn't yet. She knows the feeling of anger, but not of love. Of caring, but not of happiness. Our mission is not yet done. 

Within a heartbeat I was thrown across the room. She wrapped her thin fingers to my neck. "Die" she whispered. 
I could inhale her scent. It was really similar. It was intoxicating. No wonder XiuMin has betrayed us. 

Slowly, I felt my consciousness drifting away. I tried so hard to focus on her beautiful face . Though you smell the same, her face is nowhere near you Melissa. You're both beautiful but she...she, could have been mistaken as an angel. I must be an idiot. I mentally chuckled.A demon is right in front of my face trying to kill me, but I am calling her an angel.

With one last gaze  Kris looked at her...Right. Without this fangs, she could have been one. 

Blaze's POV

I could feel his grip losing strength. I smirked. "You are going to die". I took the stake from XiuMin's chest. 

"Goodbye."

BAM. 

I could have killed that bastard then. If that boy with mind power did not interfere. I found myself thrown outside the mansion. Damn him and his powers. I mentally cursed. 

I was about to go back, when reality hit me. I could just escape. That's right. I could just leave this place. So why, why am I going back inside?

The moment I asked, was also  the moment I knew the answer.  
 

 

One word. Once chance. One hope. 
XiuMin.