58

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

BLAZE’S POV

I lost sense of time, when his lips touched mine.  The taste of that kiss- it was unmistakably familiar “Daehyun” I mumbled as I placed my hand on my furiously beating chest.  For a second, I had hoped, that he is still alive, that he is that person.

“Impossible” I muttered.

“What is?” I raised my head and as I came face to face with Suho, his golden eyes bore into mine.

“I..ugh” I fidgeted nervously. Isn’t this position too close? He stepped forward, until I was completely backed off  against the wall. “Suho W-what are you trying to do?” I asked wide-eyed as his hands cupped my face.

“Marking you”

 

SUHO’S POV

I was mad, raging mad that this one human had managed to kiss my mate, while I on the other never even had the chance having a decent conversation with her. Jealously- never thought it would big time.

 I am barely holding on sharing with eleven people I cannot afford to qdd 1 more to that list. But then again. I cannot do anything about it, she is theirs as much she is mine unless I make her love me, and only me.

As I gathered my senses I looked towards her. What Daehyun definitely caught her off guard. She was deep in thought, and as her fingers trailed her lips- I had felt it, that one sharp stab in the chest.

And though I am known for controlling what I feel, for being the most logical, calculating and rational alpha wolf that has ever existed, as I heard the wild thumping of her heart, I had lost it.

She was affected by his kiss, and I… there is this feeling within me, that hates it.

As her red eyes met mine , I had this absurd idea. If I do the same, will her heart race for me too? Will I affect her the same way? Even more?

I t was childish. And It was not like me to be childish.

“Suho- wh-what are you trying to do?” She stuttered. She was imperfectly perfect and I was completely under her spell.

“Marking you” I whispered as I cupped her face and tasted her lips for the first time.

 

BLAZE’S POV

My eyes widened as Suho crashed his lips into mine. I tried to push him away, but the the kiss- it wass weet and passionate and tender- and. I placed my hands on his chest as I let myself be lost in the sensation that took over my mind and body.He was warm- real warm and as crazy as it sounds I felt comfortable despite this-him jumping on me. 

My mind has gone haywire as I felt him deepen the kiss,,,asking for more access, asking me to respond. And to be honest I could have, if I had not felt one of his hands snaking under my shirt. And that was the wake up call.

I stared at his golden eyes, as it flickered from emotion to another- from passion, to lust, to surprise, to guilt.

“What the hell was that?” I mumbled as he tore his hands away from me.

“I uh…” His face was flushed red, his breathing uneven. “I am so sorry” He said turning his back.

“I am not mad” I mumbled as he looked at me curiously. “I mean-I”  Even I was surprised. I wasn’t mad?

 I was unable to continue, as we just stared at each other to infinity. I swear that was the most awkward 10 seconds of my life.

“I probably should go back…to uhm.. my room” I said, as I turned my back on him. Which was probably the worst decision ever.

“Alright. I- uh… I’ll see you around” he said casually. That made me stop but when I turned my head,  he was no longer there.

I sighed. After that mind blowing kiss,  how can he be so calm?