CAUGHT

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

CAUGHT
 



SEHUN’S POV

Nothing could describe what I felt at that moment. Everything, everyone looks evil. I can’t trust anyone. I can’t believe anyone.

So I pushed the panic button and decided to just ruin everything, that’s a threat.

At that moment I knew I wasn’t myself but I couldn’t grasp it. It was like a dream.

No not a dream. But a nightmare.

And I wasn’t aware of it.

I wasn’t. Until I heard that voice.

 

BLAZE’S POV

“Sehun-sshi” I  gritted my teeth as waves and waves of blade pierced my skin. I was bleeding and if I am human, I stood no chance against losing blood. But I am a vampire. I am healing as fast as I am being wounded. Oh how I wish I don’t feel the sting too.

I tried to come closer but the waves just got stronger.

I looked at my right to check upon the human. Still breathing.I sighed.

I’m actually surprised that the human is holding up pretty well. Maybe because Sehun is distracted right now. Or maybe he is distracted,confused since the very beginning.

“Se-hun-sshi” I weakly muttered. And I froze when I saw those eyes-his charcoal black eyes that doesn’t match his angelic face. It was as if he was hypnotized, drunk with his power.

And I can’t let this go on.

I reached my hand to touch his face. And I grimaced as I was being  sliced up alive.

I was dripping with blood ,and sweat.

But I didn’t care.

He needs to stop.

“Se-hun-sshi”

Just a little more, I said as I drew my hand closer. Endure, and everything will be fine.

And as soon as my fingertips came in contact with his soft  skin, I collapsed.

In his arms.

And surprisingly,  he was there to catch me.

 

SEHUN’S POV

The moment I felt her skin was the moment I felt truly awakened. She was cold, but her eyes, her eyes were blazing with warmth.

And as she rested her head on my chest, while breathing evenly I had truly felt peace.

But then reality kicked in.

The world that had once slowed down during the hour of darkness was now spinning tremendously

Then it all came back. Everything came back.

“Please help me” I breathed as I nuzzled my face to her neck, tears streaming.

“I will” And she did. She had helped me.

 

BLAZE’S POV

I watched him helplessly as he wrapped his arms around me like his life depended on it. He was terrified. He was scared. And he didn’t deserve all of this. None of us deserved all of this.

Do you know how it’s hard not to be human, when you have a part of you that it’s human? Sehun knows. And I know.

Which is why I didn’t stop until he remembers how it is like to be human.

Until he remembers what it is like to care, to love, to feel.

I am just saving that human. I am saving Sehun too.

“Please help me” His whisper was faint, that I hardly ever heard it. But even if he hadn’t uttered those words, I perfectly understood.

And I will do as he wish.

"I will Sehun"  I answered back. 

“Just do anything, everything oh my God, I can’t, I  just-I-“ He was rambling and it is breaking my heart. He may be a beast, but he is just a kid. He doesn’t deserve to be tainted.

“Sehun, look at me” I said as I raised my face to meet his.

“You did nothing wrong. No one died today. You didn’t kill anyone. Everything’s going to be fine”I looked straight in the eyes and focused as to what my words meant. It is my first time to do this  and  I hope  this goddamn works.

 And when he nodded without breaking eye contact I knew I had done it.

I had compelled him.

To forget.