THE HUMAN

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

THE HUMAN




BLAZE’S POV

I dropped my hand from Chanyeol’s shirt as I heard someone stirring inside the room- where I left the human.  He was finally awake. I looked at Chanyeol who realized the same thing and he nodded, and with a blur we went inside his room.

I knocked three times, before I went in.

“Who are you?” He asked sharply and I was taken aback by the tone of his voice. It was as if he was very angry. No Blaze he’s just scared. The guy had been a witness to a massacre. Give him a break.

“She saved you” I felt Chanyeol’s presence behind my back, followed by the other guardians and wolves. They must have sensed him too.

“Why would you do that?” He raised his eyebrow, his voice full of disbelief.

“Why wouldn’t I do that?” I questioned him back.

He was about to answer, when Kris cut him off. “Just do it Blaze” He said sounding annoyed.

“Do what?” I shot him a look. What does he want me to do?

Compel him” His voice echoed as he left the room. And I just stared at him. He was right. I need to compel him. He's just a human. He needs to forget.

“You come near me, and I swear I’ll kill you” My heart sank as those words escaped from his lips. This guy is badly wounded- not just physically, but emotionally. He doesn’t trust anyone.

And I will change that.

“What’s your name?” I asked as I took slow steps to come near him.

“Why should I tell you?” His voice was firm, yet scared. He thinks I am a monster. And I can’t blame him.

“Because that’s the last thing you would remember after this” I raised his hands above his head as I stared into his eyes. He was struggling.

Did he really think he could stop me? He knew what we can do? So why? Why is he acting like he actually do something to me?

“Don’t fight it.” I whispered to his ear. “I won’t hurt you. I won’t leave you alone even after this I promise.”

But still he didn’t stop. He kept on pushing me away.

I stared straight into his eyes and focused on what I wanted him to do just like what I did to Sehun  “I’ll ask you one more time, what is your name? Answer me.”

And he did.


And that was one of the moments I had regretted for the rest of my life.

“Daehyun. My name is Daehyun.”