THE PROPHECY| 6 vampires. 6 werewolves. 1 original

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

661
 

SUHO'S POV

“Later hyung. Later”  Chanyeol dare say before laughing off with Baekhyun."This kids", I muttered as I felt a slight tug on my lips. 
I cannot remember the last time we are like this- happy, warm, carefree. 

But sadly I had to let go of this moment. "Chanyeol" He stiffened as I called him out. Probably because my tone suddenly got serious."I'll go with you together with Kai. Baek you stay here- with them" 

"But wouldn't it be better if Kai stayed?" He asked. I nodded, understanding where he is coming from. Since Kai had marked her, he probably wants to be with her at all times. As expected.You are such a gentleman, Byun Baekhyun. 

But no.I have my reasons why I picked him instead of Kai to be with us.

"It will be more efficient if Kai comes with us. As soon as we find the place, Kai would go back to this dimension and get you all."

“Besides” I continued, “In your condition,where you can’t barely I walk, I highly suggest you stay here Baek.”

He nodded, as he absorbed my words. I had expected that. Baek is a man of reason. As long as it is logical, he won’t argue.

“Now,Chanyeol” I turned to him.”Where is this place you wanted to show us?” I said, with a smile plastered on my face.

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“See you later later Baek” Chanyeol said as he winked at me before disappearing in thin air. I sighed. If not for these wounds I won’t be stuck here. I glanced at the two vampires. “Uh. Disgusting” I grimaced as I watched the guardian blood from the original like a leach. He was unconscious but his throat is gulping in a steady motion.Typical blood er.

But the girl- she was not disgusting in any way. She’s like a goddess. As I had looked at her carefully, her hair was flowing like satin, and her skin was as pale as snow. With great effort I moved towards her. It was like I was being compelled to  be near her- and I can’t, I won’t resist to the compulsion. She is our mate afterall. I muttered in my head as I felt a small tug on my lips.

But that smile immediately fell as I noticed her skin crack- simultaneously as her pale skin turned gray. I watched in horror s her appearance changed. It was as if  she is becoming a statue- a dried, stiff stone.

It was when she started convulsing that I had finally accepted that something wrong is definitely  happening.

“My lady” I said as I tried to wake her up. But my  efforts were futile. Her eyes remained tightly shut as I gently shook her shoulder.

“My lady” I called again, hoping that she will wake up, hoping that she will turn back to her normal state.

But she remained motionless, like the vampire latched to her skin, who kept on her blood like there’s no tomorrow.

“.” I cursed as I realized what is happening. In an instant, I was attempting to detach the vampire from her, but he remained unmoved.

“Damn it. Move bloodsucker! You’re her dry!” I spat as I held his head before harshly pulling him away.

But he  still didn’t budge. Either I was too weak or he was too strong.  And judging by the way I had been wounded, I am weak – so weak I can’t even pry an unconscious guardian from the neck of an original. I shook my head. This is ing crazy.  Why didn’t we think of this ?Of course she doesn’t have an infinite supply of blood in her body. And of course he won’t stop until he had expelled the last drop out of her.

Originals may not die. But they  have the ability to feel too. They can be hurt. They can get sick.

“ this. I shouldn’t have stayed” I muttered angrily as I kicked the guardian’s head.

Kai would go insane if he sees this. Now that he has bonded to her and all.

Really. What did I do to deserve being stuck in this kind of situation?

I sighed as I tried desperately to collect my thoughts. You are rational Baekhyun. Do what you think is right.

I guess I am left with  no choice.  

“ Kai. You owe me for this” I muttered as I bit my palm and shoved it to the original’s mouth. I grimaced as her fangs protruded and pierced my flesh.  So this is the feeling of being bitten by a vampire.It was painful, but not agonizing. It was  a good kind of pain actually- in fact, if not for the initial sting, it was pleasurable.I didn’t just say that.
I huffed. Stop lying Byun Baekhyun. There’s no point in denying it. You’re being bitten by a vampire right at this moment and you like it. I closed my eyes as I felt my blood being drawn out of my body. It was odd, but it felt good. So good, that for a moment I was calm, and everything seemed right.

Well, everything was, before Kai reappeared in front of my face





____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys if I just updated now. Classes have already started ,so I was busy all day. :) - Miles (Author) 



allrightsreserved@mugenx