FROM NOW ON

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

FROM NOW ON | 3

 



CHANYEOL’S POV

We arrived at the mansion hours ago, and just like before were all waiting-for Sehunnie to wake up , for the human to wake up.

I let myself drift back to what had happened earlier and I grimaced as I remembered how her face fell when Kyungsoo and Lay chastised her from doing what she did. Honestly, I don’t understand why they would do that. We saw it all earlier. How she looked at Sehun with pure compassion, and love. She truly cares for him. And for who someone who just met someone, isn’t that amazing?

So I trust her now. With all of my life.

Not because she is our mate,but because she has proven herself to me, to us- even more.

“Chanyeol-sshi” I heard a soft whisper as someone gently tapped my back.I almost felt my breath hitch as I came face to face with her. I’ve always thought that she was beautiful. And she really is, I just never thought she was this beautiful.Ugh what am I saying?

 “Are you ok?” She asked me. Worry can be seen across her face, and for a second I want to smack myself for making her.

“A-aniyo. I-I am fine” Great. Now I just turned into a stuttering kid in front of her. I waved my hand to dismiss myself from the conversation, but little did I know that I had released a small spark which ignited a flame into the carpet. I watched wide eyed as small smoke began to escape from the burning cloth.

“Ohmygod! Fire! Fire” I jumped around the room while she just stared at me in disbelief.

Realizing what is happening, she grabbed a vase sitting on the table across the room and poured it into the carpet. The fire left an ugly mark to it.

I looked at her and she stared at me. And then she burst into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She was starting to cry fom laughing so hard, that I couldn’t help but smile too.

“Yah. You don’t randomly laugh at people like that” I pouted.

“Well it’s not everyday you see someone scared of a small fire, and to think that you  can control it too- it's just too funny” She chuckled.

“That was intentional. I wanted to make you laugh” I lied. I really acted stupid, I just hope she would buy it.

“You think I’d believe that?” She said as she inched closer to me. And for a second, I had forgotten how my complicated the situation I am in with her. For a second I had wished to be alone with her.For a second I wanted to be selfish.

“ You should smile often” I said thoughtlessly when she stopped in front me.

“I should?” She asked puzzled, and I was tongue tied. You Pabo Chanyeol. What should I say now?

“Yes. You look more beautiful with it” That’s it. Imma leave now.

But before I could turn back,I felt her clutch the back of my shirt.

“Komawo Chanyeol-shhi. For making me happy”

And I wanted to answer. But instead kept the words to myself.

Aniyo. Komawo Blaze.

 For giving meaning to our lives.

For giving meaning to my life.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

I watched silently as the scene in front of me unfolded. I felt my heart squeee as I saw it- Chanyeol and her acting familiar with each other. And it’s frustrating how it can be easy for them to talk to her, to be near her, to touch her.While I- well I can't do anything but stare. 

I wanted too, to be near her. But I am conflicted. I don’t know how to approach her, let alone to be closer to her. And it’s driving me insane.

I was about to walk out, when I heard it.

Someone is awake. And it’s definitely not Sehun.