ONE BIG MISTAKE

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

ONE BIG MISTAKE

 

KRIS'S POV

It seemed like I had been knocked off for eternity, that I found it really difficult to open my eyes. Warmth. Did I just feel sunshine on my face?

There's sunshine even after death? Stange.

My back hurts. Sctratch that. Every muscle fiber in this dead body hurts. Darn this I thought dying will end anything related to pain. 

I tried to stand up, but something, rather someone is in the way.I  forced my eyes open.

Holy - I could only curse in my head as my eyes were met with another pair. 

 

BLAZE'S POV

It was practically morning by the time their leader was done tapping every vein that I had.  God, if not for XiuMin, I would have already snapped this guy's neck. Heck he literally me dry, I barely had enough  blood in my system- my own and his combined. 

When he had let go of my hand, I had stopped drinking from him too. Then my mind went crazy like there's no tomorrow.

Was this even normal? Because it certainly felt not. Feeding from someone feeding on you- seemed intimate. It felt like a sin. Yet it felt wonderful. What was remained of my blood  has successfully rushed through my cheeks. Why I am blushing? I shook my head. I have no idea why I am-of all things thinking about this. I only did this to save  XiuMin, and really what is wrong with sharing your blood with someone? I babbled in my head as tried to push off whatever weird thoughts I am having. 

It was then  that I had noticed my fangmarks on his neck, that I realized how they wouldn't heal no matter how long had it been since they were inflicted. Does my saliva have rabies or anything? I  went closer to inspect the wound- and when I meant  closer, I meant I was practically on top of him- like for example sitting in his stomach. I tried to ignore that weird feeling again. Sure this was awkward and yada yada, I sighed. There goes my humanity switch again. I am really starting to hate this emotions thingy. 

I my breath as I, once again pushed those weird feelings aside, as I decided to go for it.  

But the unexpected happened. For right when I was about to lean towards his neck to get a better look on his wounds- my fangmarks, his eyes shot open. 

And they are staring right into mine. 

I hadn't even had the time to gulp before I was pinned down on the ground. He had shifted our posittions and now he  is towering above me- heck he is practically on top of me. I snarled at him, in an effort to maybe scare him a little bit. 

He seemed surprised. But not because he is scared of my fangs. But because he remembered something. And boy, he looked so  pissed. 

 


KRIS'S POV

To wake up with someone staring at you was creepy. But to wake up at all when you're expecting yourself to be as good as dead was entirely a different story. 

I immediately assumed that whoever it was that is having a staring contest with me is a threat,  so  in one swift move, I had changed our positions. As soon as I got on top,  I shifted my weight on her so she would be pinned so helplessly in the ground. 

She snarled. No way did this just bared her fangs towards me. 

She. Wait.A woman? 

I almost jumped when my eyes landed landed on her face. The new born original.  My face contorted in realizaion. Should have guessed by the way her scent is satisfying my nostrils.


Wait, What is she ing doing here? 

And then it dawned to me- everything that happened during that night.

 The fact that she came here going ape about XiuMin hyung being hurt.
The fact that I thought she was an hallucination.
The fact that I had successfully punctured my chest.

The fact that I was dying. 

and last but not the least. The fact that I drank from someone. 
 

Bloody hell. I drank from her. 

I gripped her wrists  tightly and placed them above her head. And with gritted teeth I asked: 

"What  the hell have you done woman?"