EMOTIONS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

EMOTIONS | 1

 

To say that Kris was shocked was an understatement. His friend, his comrade is shooting icicles towards him. Never, had Xiumin dared bare his fangs towards the leader. Never had he questioned his authority. But now, Xiumin is mocking every bit of  it by attacking his Duizhang- all because of one girl, the newborn original. 

The other's gaped in shock as well. They were affected by the girl as much as Xiumin was. But they never dared to act upon that desire. They cannot. Not when they belonged to someone else. Not when she is not their mistress. 

"Luhan-hyung" Everyone was snapped out of their daze as Kris commanded the latter. "Keep her down." 

I my lips. So he was the one,preventing me from moving. Interesting. 

Luhan absentmindedly nodded. Beads of sweat were starting to form in his forehead. As easy as it appears on the outside, in reality it was taking too much of his strength to keep her down. The new born original was undeniably strong and he had to commend her for that. 

"Lay, drive the stake deeper" Kris muttered under his breath. 

In an instant , Lay was towering above her driving the stake deeper and deeper until it pierced the original's heart. 

"Stop, it burns, no AHHHHHH.Stop it NO....AHHH"  My throat hurt, as my screams became broken sobs.  Too much pain. It was excruciating. It was torture beyond torture. 

XiuMin tried as fast as he could to come to her aid. Her shrills, her screams ,he can't take it anymore. But as he was about to grab Lay, Tao has stopped his timezone. XiuMin stood there, motionless. 

With my blurry eyes, I saw everything. How he tried to save me. How he wanted so badly to be by my side. 
Wamth. I  felt warmth radiating through my body. 

But in an instant, it was gone, he was gone.

Blood. It was trickling through that guy's chest. What was his name? Xiu Min?

Anger rised through my chest. It is as if something has snapped inside me. He doesn't mean anything to me, at least moments ago he did not. But right now, seeing him hurt, made me feel something-anger, resentment. For once, I wanted to kill, not for amusement, not for survival,but  for that guy. For that one vampire who turned his back to his comrades just to save me from the agonizing pain of being tortured. For once, I genuinely cared for someone, and I am not going to stand by and watch that someone get hurt.  

Before Lay could even realize what had happened,the girl who was pinned down earlier has already snapped his neck rendering him unconscious. Luhan tried to control her again, but he can't. He just can't. He was too weak against this kind of power. He was too useless against her kind. 

Tao tried to warp her timezone. But she just looked at him with those demonic eyes. She diabolically smiled,  and at that instant he swear he saw death coming into life. 

Chen had never been afraid. But upon seeing her rose from that bed, looking at each of them like dirt and dust, he shivered with fear. He was genuinely frightened. She is definitely the epitome of darkness, the evil of all evil. 

I  raked my eyes towards that one vampire who made me like this- Xiu Min. His eyes were closed, His heart was faintly beating. In an instant I was there, gently touching his face. I can't explain what I am feeling. I don't understand.  Is this loss? Regret? I shifted my gaze towards that piece of wood that  slightly pierced his heart. 

"You hurt him" I said to no one in particular. Afterall, everyone in this room did this to him. This is why...


"Everyone shall pay. "