THE PROPHECY| 6 vampires. 6 werewolves. 1 original

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

6 vampires. 6 werewolves. 1 original

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

I had been wandering around the forest for quite some time now after I left D.O. in that freaky mansion. I really don't like the idea of him being alone there. For God's sake that is a vampire's den. But D.O. had a point. Someone has to go look fo the others- and he decided that that someone should me.

"Aish" I muttered as I angrily stomped my feet on the ground. How am I supposed to find them in this goddamn forest. 

Should I just go back to Kyungsoo? I mean, it would be more efficient if both of us will go right? That's it. I'll go. 

I was about turn my back, and leave when I heard voices from a far. Voices that are bickering.  I smirked. Found yah. I sped off to where I had picked the sound only to stop abrubtly when I heard someone shout.

Woah.Is that Kai?  I asked myself. He seemed agitated about something. Focus Chanyeol ah. You can’t help him by just standing here. And once again I left- only this time I have no intention of stopping. I need to get to Kai. If he’s in danger I have go  there, no matter what.

As I went nearer the site where I assumed they are in, the voices got louderand clearer.

I had hidden myself to a tree, several feet away from where the other members are. I can’t risk being seen right away.What if there are enemies? You know safety precaution. Okay you got me. Danger or not  I  just love the element of surprise.

“Why did you do it Kai?” Was that Suho hyung? I chuckled. What did Kai do this time?

“Marking her? I had to keep her safe.” My smile immediately faded as confusion racked my brains out. Wait what? Who marked who?

“I.am.your.alpha”  Okay this getting out of hand. Suho hyung rarely uses his authority against us.

And then I heard it. The sound of fist colliding with someone’s jaw. In the blink of an eye I had dashed to where they are only to find Suho hyung and Kai. Hugging. What the actual ?

Baekhyun hyung seemed surprised to see me standing in front of him. “Eh-hehe”I managed a weak laugh. Dammit. This is so awkward.

He was momentarily stunned by my presence before he turned to the two hugging lovebirds.

“Is your lover’s spat finally over?” With that being said, Kai had broken the hug, while Suho hyung pretended that he didn’t hear anything.

Thankfully Baekhyun hyung didn’t press the issue further- or the joke- or the whatever. The atmosphere is too awkward to be given a name. Nevertheless I had felt his arm as he slung it on my shoulder and shifted half of his weight on me.

“Sorry. I can no longer stand.” Now that I have gotten a closer look at him, I noticed how injured he was. His left leg had a deep gash, and I assume that in wolf form they are broken. His upper trunk is badly hurt too probably because of broken ribs.

“Who did this to you?” I whispered to him. He gulped. Then he looked at Suho… “I uh- “I felt the tension rise again. Okay what did I do?

 Baekhyun hyung was about to answer but he was  suddenly cut off by Kai.

“The guardian did.” He said, as his gaze shifted towards a pile of  two bodies on the ground.

That guy did? Then we should-

“And no Chanyeol we are not killing him” Suho hyung continued as if he read my mind.

“Why not?” I asked. I was furious. He had hurt Baekhyun and that is unforgivable. More than ever, he deserves only one thing- death.

“Later Chanyeol, later” Suho hyung said. “Tsk. Tearing a page from my book I see” Kai chuckled.

“Are those two still sane?” I looked at Baekhyun who just nodded. “Just do what they say.They know what they are doing. Maybe Suho hyung just wanted D.O. to be here when he announces the truth behind everything. “

 

D.O. Kyungsoo. . I almost forgot about him..

I turned towards Suho hyung. “Hyung you need to follow me. Now”

“Why?” He asked. I smirked deviously.

“Later hyung. Later” Baekhyun and I laughed as his face fell.

 

Sweet revenge.