COMPLICATIONS

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

 

COMPLICATIONS

 

KRIS'S POV

I was really going to ignore what I am currently hearing inside that mansion. Everything was fine, Sehun woke up, asks questions which terrified everyone, and snapped at Blaze - the most entertaining scenario so far. But then that weak human came, and caused a melodramatic scene. 

And he now he wants to join us in search of those hunters who killed his parents . Isn't that ing pathetic? 

Sehun killed them. The man he is searching is in front of him. 

And knowing this, no one even bothered to tell him, no. You can;t join us, because there are no hunters .We lied. 

I shrugged. Well if they can't, I will. 

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

I was holding Daehyun's shoulder firmly, when suddenly someone grabbed him from behind. 

"Kris" My eyes widened as Kris's hands s towards Daehyun's throat. "Well hello Suho. Missed me?" He smirked.

"What are you doing?" I shot a look at him. The situation is pretty complicated already. We don’t need another ingredient to make things worse.

“What are you doing?” He replied my question with another question. And I know what he is talking about.

“He’s coming with us” I turned my head to see Blaze walking towards him. She placed her hand over his before muttering “Release him Kris”

“Why would I? Give me one good reason why I should not snap his neck right here, right now?”

Blaze’s expression darkened as he looked him in the eyes.Before she leaned and whispered on his ear “I’ve got none. But we both know he has more value to you alive than dead. You me miserable right. Then he is the key”

She calmly said, as she finally manage to free Daehyun from Kris’s grasp.

“Let’s get you some rest. You had a long day” Blaze looked at Daehyun tenderly before they made their exit from the room, while I went closer to Sehun to tend to him.

I gloomily looked at the door as it closed, Blaze and Daehyun disappearing from it. My maiden is suffering yet I can’t do anything about it. If I could share the pain I’d gladly would. If  I can bleedsfor her, I’d gladly do so.

If I could love her. If she’d let me. I’d be the happiest person on earth.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

“What was that all about?” I mumbled as Blaze  dragged me across the hallway.

“That, was…nothing” She said as she continued to hold me firmly, as if I’d be lost, as if I’d go away.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, acting like I really cared. I am loving every moment of this game.

I was surprised when she abruptly stopped and faced me. “Daehyun, are you sure you’d go with us?”

My heart almost stopped when I heard her question. Why is she asking that so suddenly? Is she having doubts now?

I looked straight to her eyes and focused on lying. She must not change her mind. I need to go with her to fulill my mission.

“I am sure. I cannot let them go, after what they did” I can’t let you escape, after what you did to me.

“ I am going to kill them”  I am going to kill you.

I thought that ends there, then I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand as her cold fingertips touched my skin. She leaned as her fangs protruded dangerously, almost enough to pierce my skin.

“I am a vampire. Are you aware of that?” She breathed into my neck. “I know” I muttered, acting shaky, fragile and scared.

“You are food to me” She whispered, as I felt a drop of blood squeeze out from my neck. “I know”

“I want to kill you” Her voice was trembling, but it was gentle. She’s lying. She wants me to run away.

But no Blaze. You are the one who should run away from me. Not the other way around.

“You won’t” I held her shoulders as I turned my neck to face her. Blood rushed to my face as I was suddenly inches from hers. Then my mind suddenly became flooded with my past, with our past.

And it all came back. How I loved her. How I missed her so much.

But she is no longer the girl that I loved. She is a monster now.
The Blaze I loved is dead, and so the Daehyun that she knew.

But just once. Just once, can I  be selfish and feel her again?

And before I knew it, my lips had touched hers. And while she stared at me wideyed, my heart swelled.

 If she is not the girl I knew, then why does  her warmth feel the same?

I was absorbed in such thoughts when she was suddenly pulled away from me. “I have accepted you in this team. But that doesn’t mean you can touch our maiden anytime you want, let alone kiss her.. Your room is downstairs. Leave. Now.”

I looked at  Suho. He was different that who he seemed to be earlier.

I threw Blaze a glance.

But that doesn’t mean you can touch our maiden anytime you want.”  My jaw clenched as Suho’s voice echoed in my head. That’s right.

She is not my Blaze now. She’s their maiden- the monster I have to destroy.

“I’m sorry” I said as I turned my back on them . I grinned when I was completely out of sight. You did well Suho Let’s see how long you will be able to protect her… from me.