THE PROPHECY | VAMPIRE-WOLF SHOWDOWN

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

THE PROPHECY | VAMPIRE-WOLF SHOWDOWN

KRIS'S POV

That ing mutt did not even give me time to retaliate as he slammed his body into mine. I had not expected such strength as I came face to face with mother earth again. I wouldn't want to praise that dog,  but I must give it to him. Ordinary wolves can't even make me step back, but this one- this one has already sent me flying.twice. 

But I am becoming bored of this game, and as much I wanted  to have a good dog playmate, I have problems of my own. 

So if he wanted strength, I will give him strength. 

As soon as he came running in an attempt to send me flying to God knows how far , I gripped his furry neck and slammed him on the ground. 

"Oh no. Did that hurt?" I asked menacingly. He just stared at me with his wolf eyes, with pure hatred and resentment.

Now what did I do to you? My eyes narrowed into slits as I wondered why is he so mad at me? 

Of course wolves hated vampires, in the same way we hated them and hunters who hated witches who hated- ugh. The point is, the supernatural world is a big ball of hatred, and everyone, has someone they despise with all of their hearts. But I can tell by his burning  rage that this  is not about his natural instinct to hate my kind, instead they were directed to me. Only me. 

So what did I do? 

Well. It doesn't matter anymore. Because I am pissed. And why Kris is pissed someone dies.

"You better start praying now mutt"  Sarcasm dripping in my voice. "For when I am done with you, you are as good as butchered." I snickered. that was a good one. I mentally high fived myself. 

I was so close- so close to snapping this beast's head, when my vision became black- as in pitch black. I was stunned for a moment giving the wolf enought time to yank himself away from me. 

Okay. So now I am blind. And I am pretty sure he is the reason behind this. 

What kind of fairy dust did this guy sprinkle on me ? Wait a second.  Are witches helping werewolves now? 

Little did I know, that while I was having a nice chit chat with myself, the ing wolf is already plotting my death in his mind. 

Three seconds- I  was just  spaced out for darn 3 seconds and when I was brought back to reality- hell had broken loose. 

"Ahhhhh-god-aahhhhhh.-No-" My body shook violently as his fangs tore my flesh. Godammit. Is this wolf even a real werewolf? His fangs are like steel, and they are hurting every bit of muscle in my vampire body. He had released venom in his bites that I am ablsolutely sure of. On the other hand, I am beginning to doubt if my healing ability would be fast enough, to enable me to be on my feet again before this animal decides to  rip my beating heart out. 

Sure guardian's don't die of wolf venom, but that doesn't mean it doesn't ing hurt. More than that it weakens us in the worst way possible. 

"Come on dog. Fight fair!" I spat as I coughed blood. I knew I was being childish but hey, I am blind and he is not. And that's not fair if you ask me. 

Then the unexpected happened. As if I was just hallucinating a moment ago, everything is bright again. My vampire vision was back. I looked at my enemy. 

Did he just smirk?  

Yep. He just did. As if saying- Okay. Let's bring back your vision- so you could see me clearly when I rip your throat out.

He insulted me. And no one insults WuFan. At least none of them remained alive. 

As my wounds started to heal, I had come up with one and only resolution.

"I am going to kill you" I said as I bore an imaginary hole in his skull. 

And  I am going to make it real slow so that you will regret  ever setting foot in this forest. 

 

BLAZE'S POV

It has been an eternity since I  bolted from the house in a desperate attempt to confront XiuMin's son of a leader. But as if I am finding a lost pebble in the atlantic Ocean, I can't trace him. 

Okay maybe that was a bit exaggerated. Actually, it hasn't been an eternity. Just fifteen minutes of running here and then. that I had almost covered the entire forest.  But still, no luck. 

Mind you, That fifteen minutes was not like as easy as strolling in the park. Here and then I kept on having strange cuts, weird bruises, bleeding lip and my the most baddass of all- fangmarks. I shuddered remembering how it tore my flesh and sanity apart. 

I was  about to dwell on my pains yada yada when I heard a faint voice coming from a distance. "I am going to kill you"

 

I smirked.  Damn this guy and his hot temper. 

And with an amused sigh I bolted towards where he is.