A NEW GOAL

OF BLOOD LUST AND SHAME

 

A NEW GOAL|1

 

BLAZE’S POV

I stared at Kai wide eyed as he tried to close the gap between us. He was about to kiss me, and for some reason I felt weak-too weak that I didn’t stop him.

I just sat there frozen, as I felt his warm breath on my face. He looked at me as if I was a goddess, as if he loved me, as if he belongs to me. I was confused. Never had I been treated like this before. What does he want from me?

The room felt silent as he went nearer until his nose barely touched mine. He was too close to claiming my lips when the door crashed on the floor.

He tore his gaze from mine, as I too looked away. I was embarrassed that I had actually let him be intimate with me. But  I  was more embarrassed that that someone in front of that door saw everything.

“Baekhyun hyung” I bit my lip as I heard his name. I pretended to not mind their conversation as I stared off into space.

Apparently he was here to fetch us. Thank God he came on time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand appeared on my face.

“Shall we go?” I looked at Kai. His lips was curved into a smile.

With confusion etched into my face I asked “Where?”

“You’ll know” he replied.

I blinked and when I opened my eyes, we were on a different room- on the room we had left moments ago.

I felt nine eyes peering over us. It was awkward, appearing and reappearing out of nowhere especially when you have no idea what is going on.

“Ahem” I looked at where the voice came from. He was the guy earlier, the one Kris asked where to find a witch.

“So you’re back?” He said as looked at me. I was about to answer, but then Kai beat me to it. That is when I realized, the question wasn’t directed to me. 
“Yes hyung. Baekhyun hyung called us” he said

“Baekhyun?” The shorter guy looked puzzled, as if he didn’t know

Kai was about to ask him, when someone butted in. “Ah,haha Nevermind let’s just begin the introductions hyung”

CHANYEOL’S POV

So that’s where Baekhyun went. I was surprised when he sneeked out earlier but I just brushed it off.

He lied to Kai about being asked to follow them. But why?

“Baekhyun?” I heard Suho hyung ask as if verbalizing the questions I had in my mind.

Before Kai could mutter a word I changed the topic.
“Ah,haha Nevermind let’s just begin the introductions hyung”

 You owe me, Baekhyunnine. I smiled in my head.

“Alright. As I have said earlier, I am Suho, the leader of this pack.” I thought he was going to end that there, but then his hands waved in front of the newborn original. “And I can do this” He flashed  a smile as the lumps of water detached themselves from the previously soaked maiden.

She watched him as he had completely dried her up. Satisfied, he nodded and with the blink of an eye threw the ball of water towards where I was standing.

As a reflex, I raised my hand, as the water completely evaporated before it hit me in the face.

Suho hyung chuckled while I glared at him. But then since I had everyone's attention I muttered. “I am Chanyeol, and I control fire.” I said as I produced flames on both of my hands.

At that instant, we heard footsteps outside the door. Recognizing who it was, I burned the door into flames revealing a shocked Baekhyun.

His eyes shifted from surprise to annoyance, as he glanced at me.

In an instant, I had lost it-my vision.

“Mianhe Baekhyunnie” I said as I walked blindly around the room, only to end as a heap on the floor.

“Baekyun, introduce yourself” I heard Suho hyung mutter.

“I am Byun Baekhyun. And I control light”

“So you’re the reason why we can’t see earlier?” I heard the guy Xiumin ask.

“Yes. I am” Baekhyun hyung calmly responded. As he spoke those words my eyes were greeted by light again. I sighed.

“You shouldn’t be treating me like that you know” I mumbled as I trotted towards his direction. He just shook his head. This guy tsch.

“I am D.O.” I looked at D.O hyung as he stepped forward. Instantly, the ground shook beneath us. I had to hold on to Baekhyun for support, but I forgot he had his share of injuries so we just both toppled on the ground.

“And I control the earth” He said. By the time the world had stopped spinning, a lot of us were already face down to the ground-well except Kai and the maiden who appeared seconds after the ground has calmed down.

When everyone had managed to stand on their feet again, Kai chuckled.

“I am Kai. And I can teleport” He said as he had managed to roam around the room with the newborn original in less than a second.

Typical showoff. I muttered in my head.

“I guess it’s your turn” Suho hyung said, his voice directed towards the creatures we share the room with.

“I’ll begin.” The guy named Xiumin said. “You’ve heard my name a billion times. I am Xiumin”

He said to no one in particular before shifting his gaze towards me. “And I control ice” He said as his  icicles flew towards me in an unbelievable speed. Unlike Suho hyung’s ball of water, I had a difficult time melting the ice that for a second I thought it was the end of me.

I closed my eyes shut, waiting for impact except that it didn’t came. The icicles were frozen mid air barely touching my face. I was snapped out of  daze when I heard a chuckle.

“Nice to meet you” Xiumin said, as he flashed me a warm smile.

“Why does everyone do that to me today?” I whined earning a tap from Baekhyun hyung.

“I am Luhan.” The pretty boy said. “And I move stuff with my mind. Like chairs” he  said as he lifted one just by looking at it. “Or people”

In an instant I had felt my feet detach from the ground. I looked at Baekhyun who was as petrified as me. I was floating in the air, and went up until I was near the ceiling.  I was panicking by the time I felt myself move.

I felt my heart drop as I freely fell on someone.

Luckily D.O hyung had managed to catch me. I was about to thank him. When he tossed me carelessly on the ground.

“Yah!” I yelled as I touched my aching . “That hurts you know!”

“Serves you right. You giant.” He said as he just rolled his eyes on me.

“And I am Chen. I control lightning” I immediately stood up as I felt a zap of electricity flow through my veins. It was not painful, but it was surprising. It keeps on popping up in random parts of my body.

Everyone burst into laughter as l danced randomly in the room, more like having a seizure.

I slapped my face. Gahd. I must have looked like an idiot.

And then it stopped.

“Why are you all picking on me? Wae? Wae? ” I said as I angrily stomped my feet on the floor like a five year old. 

The panda guy then stepped forward .I thought he was going to answer me, but he just proceeded with his introductions.

“I am Tao. And I…can control time” He said. I watched wide eyed as everyone stopped moving. Except for me and him.

“What did you do?” I asked as I touched Baekhyun hyung’s face. He didn’t even flinch. Even Suho hyung was frozen on the spot. What the hell?

He snickered. “I messed up with their time frame, for payback you know.”

I smiled. He did this for me. “I think I’m gonna like you” I said without even thinking.

“Sorry but I prefer girls” He smirked. My mouth was left hanging as the people then started moving.

“That’s not what I-“ I had not managed to retort back when the gentle dude spoke up.

“I am Lay… and I have the ability to heal.” He said as he raked his eyes towards the wolves,eventually stopping when Baekhyun hyung met his gaze.

With silent steps he trodded towards him. A thin light everged from his palms as he hovered them around Baekhyun’s body. In an istant, his face, arms , legs and feet had been freed from ugly wounds and scratches. Not even a scar was found.

“Woah Daebak “ I couldn’t contain it. It was amazing.

Baekhyun hyung touched his chest, and knitted his eyebrows. “You fixed my ribs too” He said.

“Yes ,I did.  Duizhang did that didn’t he?” He asked.

“Yes, he did. But thankyou” He said as he shook hands with him .

The room felt silent as everyone watched their conversation, well not for too long. For one sweet voice interrupted that silence.

“Um…excuse me. can someone tell me what’s going on?”